Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:33:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Neg. Trust Bombing : User rexpelis  (Read 750 times)
Justin00 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:15:07 PM

Hallo,

I start this tread with the hope that some moderator could ban this user https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=829665 . I Busted this user trying to scam by neteller, and he start his stupid revenge.

Here all the tread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1462836.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1463154.0

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rexpelis

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 04:53:45 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2016, 05:04:04 PM by rexpelis

Now you ask the mod that they ban me I told you you were going to come crying i can prove to some mod or someone more trusted than you that my neteller account is mine i can send my id i can send my selfie we can talk by cam over skype but you just bought your account and pretend i have to  prove you something? now my revenage like you said is that I will not stop until your account is redder than can withstand if they ban this account rexpelis  i will create new accounts only for you so go buying a new legendary account because this will not serve you more bye bye justin no no you are not justin la la  Shocked
Justin00 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 05:04:41 PM

Now you ask the mod that they ban me I told you you were going to come crying i can prove to some mod or someone more trusted than you that my neteller account is mine i can send my id i can send my selfie we can talk by cam over skype but you just bought your account and pretend i have to  prove you something? now my revenage like you said is that I will not stop until your account is redder than can withstand if they ban this account rexpelis  i will create new accounts only for you so go buying a new legendary account because this will not serve you more bye bye justin no no you are not justin  Shocked

Keep silent SCAMMER. You aren't entitled to reply here. Go home , you was busted and you cannot scam anyone here. I posted all probe about me and who i am, you only continue to say stupid thing . LOOSER!

Justin00 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 05:08:17 PM

Just for refresh your memory, this is a screen shot of our message, in wich i saw that accep escrow. LOOOOSEEER. GO AWAY!

brituspol

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

From nothing to nothing

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 05:13:17 PM

I don't either know or care about what the drama is on about here, as the accused already seems to have two tags on himself for something else. That should be enough for any intelligible individual who wishes to deal with him
To the OP, the guy seems to have left you similar/similarly worded feedbacks. You should contact theymos who will delete them as they are spam feedbacks and likely temp ban the guy in the process
Justin00 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 05:15:47 PM

I don't either know or care about what the drama is on about here, as the accused already seems to have two tags on himself for something else. That should be enough for any intelligible individual who wishes to deal with him
To the OP, the guy seems to have left you similar/similarly worded feedbacks. You should contact theymos who will delete them as they are spam feedbacks and likely temp ban the guy in the process

Thank You for advice BRO!

rexpelis

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 05:17:30 PM

Yes i accpt escrow fucker but i have not to prove you anything because you are  not the owner of this account if it was the real justin i will have no problem to prove him my id and im the owner of my account but someone like you  will have nothing and yes i will create more account and if they  ban this rexpelis  and  delete your feedback i will put more i will dedicate you 3 hours each day only for you i have all the  rest of the day to do what i want
brituspol

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

From nothing to nothing

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 05:24:55 PM

Yes i accpt escrow fucker but i have not to prove you anything because you are  not the owner of this account if it was the real justin i will have no problem to prove him my id and im the owner of my account but someone like you  will have nothing and yes i will create more account and if they  ban this rexpelis  and  delete your feedback i will put more i will dedicate you 3 hours each day only for you i have all the  rest of the day to do what i want
Wow, this guy sure doesn't know about IP bans or perma-ban on every account for ban evasion
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: