Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:08:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects  (Read 501974 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
gerask0

Activity: 258
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:46:35 PM

And price for MN is just getting higher with today's pump !!!
Soon it will be very (very) expensive to get a MN, better buy a big amount now Smiley

Where is MN being sold ? how much does it cost now ?

how many coins do we need to get an MN. I have 1000 coins is that enough?

100000 SYS will be required to run a masternode.

Hold on to your coins though as we will eventually have a version 2 of Masternodes which will allow users to pool their Syscoin together to run a masternode (details have not yet been released).

At the current price for SYS it is more than 64000 $. For those who want to acquire masternode, this will be a very serious investment of capital.
luxcoin mn require 15,6k coins, each cost 30$, total 50k$. And people buy it considering that luxcoin is not a known coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:47:50 PM

I'm very bullish on this coin and the dev team. I saw a rumor that Blockchain Foundry wants to IPO?!

I'm still not sure if I grasp the concept of Blockmarket web - is the idea that only a SYS daemon is needed and the vendors and users use the BM web portal to administer?  Without a Blockmarket Linux distribution running a server seems impractical/insecure.

Also I understand that everything is moving at light speed in this space, so I'm not demanding anything, just curious. Thanks.

Yes absolutely, we(Blockchain Foundry Inc) are working on going IPO in Canada very soon.

Anyone can already setup their own version of Blockmarket using the Syscoin API that we have developed to make it easier to integrate Syscoin's features into their own software.

Everything you see in Blockmarket Destop(and more) will be ported over to Blockmarket Web using the power of Masternodes as a hosting service.

Blockmarket Web: Pro Edition: Will allow you to run your own virtual mall on the Syscoin network and earn revenue from merchants; Shopify for the blockchain

Building on Blockmarket Web, the pro edition allows for multi-merchant marketplaces run by operators. Think of it as a virtual mall on the Syscoin blockchain. Mall operators don't have to sell any items themselves but provide the hosted space where other merchants can easily sign up, buy Syscoin, customize their space, and list their items while paying the operator a small fee maintaining the front end. With Blockmarket Web: Pro Edition you can run your own Shopify-like offering secured and powered by the blockchain!

We certainly understand the need for Linux versions and will eventually be working on it on a priority-basis.

That's awesome people can setup their own markets using your API. Do you collect fee's from theirs markets?

No we do not collect fees from anyone using our API if they run it on their own server, it is completely open-source, although we do offer it as a Blockchain Software offering of the API to be deployed on the Microsoft Azure cloud.

That's incredibly selfless of you guys! I just love opensource projects like this.
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:19:47 PM

I'm very bullish on this coin and the dev team. I saw a rumor that Blockchain Foundry wants to IPO?!

I'm still not sure if I grasp the concept of Blockmarket web - is the idea that only a SYS daemon is needed and the vendors and users use the BM web portal to administer?  Without a Blockmarket Linux distribution running a server seems impractical/insecure.

Also I understand that everything is moving at light speed in this space, so I'm not demanding anything, just curious. Thanks.

Yes absolutely, we(Blockchain Foundry Inc) are working on going IPO in Canada very soon.

Anyone can already setup their own version of Blockmarket using the Syscoin API that we have developed to make it easier to integrate Syscoin's features into their own software.

Everything you see in Blockmarket Destop(and more) will be ported over to Blockmarket Web using the power of Masternodes as a hosting service.

Blockmarket Web: Pro Edition: Will allow you to run your own virtual mall on the Syscoin network and earn revenue from merchants; Shopify for the blockchain

Building on Blockmarket Web, the pro edition allows for multi-merchant marketplaces run by operators. Think of it as a virtual mall on the Syscoin blockchain. Mall operators don't have to sell any items themselves but provide the hosted space where other merchants can easily sign up, buy Syscoin, customize their space, and list their items while paying the operator a small fee maintaining the front end. With Blockmarket Web: Pro Edition you can run your own Shopify-like offering secured and powered by the blockchain!

We certainly understand the need for Linux versions and will eventually be working on it on a priority-basis.

That's awesome people can setup their own markets using your API. Do you collect fee's from theirs markets?

Also, how much are the fees on Blockmarket?

Less than 0.04 cents to get started:

A transaction costs 0.017 SYS (less than 2 cents)

-It will cost you one transaction to create an Alias (this is your "identity" or "store name"). Your identity will last for one year unless you pay much more for it to last longer (this is done to prevent name squatting such as is currently done with Domain Names).

-It will cost you another 0.017 SYS to list an item on Blockmarket which will also last 1 year.

That's incredibly cheap. There's not a fee when someone purchases from a listing?
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:49:35 PM

Where can I buy tokens after the ICO ends?

Our tokens are already available on the market since July 2014, download our most recent "wallet"(but so much more) Blockmarket 1.2 and you can buy Syscoin directly with up to 32 cryptocurrencies using Changelly & Flyp.Me or you can buy it directly on Bittrex, UpBit, Poloniex and a few smaller exchanges.

https://github.com/syscoin/blockmarket-desktop-public/releases/tag/1.2

Your market is also built into your wallet?

Absolutely, you can download Blockmarket Desktop 1.2 right now to check it out, and you can even use up to 32 different cryptocurrencies!:

Thank you for your helpful responses. I'm downloading now!

My pleasure! Great, we would love to get your feedback.

I'm blown away by this. I guess I've been living under a rock. I feel like I just found Ebay for the first time.
classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:58:55 PM

I'm still not sure if I grasp the concept of Blockmarket web - is the idea that only a SYS daemon is needed and the vendors and users use the BM web portal to administer?  Without a Blockmarket Linux distribution running a server seems impractical/insecure.

Very interesting to see a blockchain company going IPO, mostly you see ICOs due to there being less regulation. Given that the product is a fairly mainstream application, I believe this would open the door for much more mainstream investment. Of course, everybody wants to invest and buy with crypto right now!

It seems like Blockmarket Web is aiming to be a combination decentralized market AND decentralized crypto exchange (why not)? And then throw some smart contracts on top? At some point I feel like it might be good to limit the feature set, just to avoid creating too big of a product. Also the blockchain could get bloated pretty quickly if all of these applications reached wide adoption. But then perhaps there is pruning? Or the masternodes will store the big data?

Ebay was a gamechanger in 97, Paypal followed in 00. The problems with frozen assets and scams started right away. Reputation systems helped with this. Today Ebay/Paypal are the bread and butter of small "long tail" businesses. Their $10 billion annual revenue seems like a reasonable target by 2020 (or sooner) for SYS!
classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:01:26 PM

That's incredibly cheap. There's not a fee when someone purchases from a listing?

Perhaps a fee schedule would be useful? Here's a start:

* initial listing fees
* listing revision fees
* payment fees
* alias generation fees
* certificate generation fees
* escrow fees
CryptonikaTrade

Activity: 154
Merit: 85

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:10:14 PM

I believe in Syscoin and with its blockmarket Sys will up with actual trends all the time and near future in that market will flow more and more money.

rorschach1

Activity: 840
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:12:17 PM

Soon it will be very (very) expensive to get a MN, better buy a big amount now Smiley

Hold on to your coins though as we will eventually have a version 2 of Masternodes which will allow users to pool their Syscoin together to run a masternode (details have not yet been released).

interesting!

Thanks! And here's our most recent info release regarding masternodes rewards (and the upcoming token issuance platform):

https://medium.com/@BlockchainFoundry/token-issuance-on-syscoin-platform-and-masternode-innovations-90988579585a
interesting. Thanks to blockmarket we can create and trade some custom tokens now. I didn't use it yet and have a question. How many will be cost create own custom token?

Assets are not yet released, they will be in Syscoin 2.2 though, stay tuned and we will provide all details.
Thank you for support I think it will be soon.
cradox

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:56:42 PM

-It will cost you one transaction to create an Alias (this is your "identity" or "store name"). Your identity will last for one year unless you pay much more for it to last longer (this is done to prevent name squatting such as is currently done with Domain Names).

-It will cost you another 0.017 SYS to list an item on Blockmarket which will also last 1 year.

... As far as Aliases...
Is there any possibility to extend / continue the name of my Alias just before the end of the 1st year for the same price?
It would be very important to have the same Alias all the time but for reasonable price.
sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:13:48 PM

No we do not collect fees from anyone using our API if they run it on their own server, it is completely open-source, although we do offer it as a Blockchain Software offering of the API to be deployed on the Microsoft Azure cloud.

That's incredibly selfless of you guys! I just love opensource projects like this.

Thanks! Much appreciated!

sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:17:57 PM

Also, how much are the fees on Blockmarket?

Less than 0.04 cents to get started:

A transaction costs 0.017 SYS (less than 2 cents)

All transactions technically cost a mining fee (like any Bitcoin-based protocol), however purchasing is really a dust amount (a few sys-toshis), it varies but it is around 0.00000861 SYS.

sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:25:11 PM

Where can I buy tokens after the ICO ends?

Our tokens are already available on the market since July 2014, download our most recent "wallet"(but so much more) Blockmarket 1.2 and you can buy Syscoin directly with up to 32 cryptocurrencies using Changelly & Flyp.Me or you can buy it directly on Bittrex, UpBit, Poloniex and a few smaller exchanges.

Your market is also built into your wallet?

Absolutely, you can download Blockmarket Desktop 1.2 right now to check it out, and you can even use up to 32 different cryptocurrencies!:

Thank you for your helpful responses. I'm downloading now!

My pleasure! Great, we would love to get your feedback.

I'm blown away by this. I guess I've been living under a rock. I feel like I just found Ebay for the first time.

Smiley That's great to hear, our goal is to make it even easier than eBay to use.

sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:35:19 PM

I'm still not sure if I grasp the concept of Blockmarket web - is the idea that only a SYS daemon is needed and the vendors and users use the BM web portal to administer?  Without a Blockmarket Linux distribution running a server seems impractical/insecure.

Very interesting to see a blockchain company going IPO, mostly you see ICOs due to there being less regulation. Given that the product is a fairly mainstream application, I believe this would open the door for much more mainstream investment. Of course, everybody wants to invest and buy with crypto right now!

It seems like Blockmarket Web is aiming to be a combination decentralized market AND decentralized crypto exchange (why not)? And then throw some smart contracts on top? At some point I feel like it might be good to limit the feature set, just to avoid creating too big of a product. Also the blockchain could get bloated pretty quickly if all of these applications reached wide adoption. But then perhaps there is pruning? Or the masternodes will store the big data?

Ebay was a gamechanger in 97, Paypal followed in 00. The problems with frozen assets and scams started right away. Reputation systems helped with this. Today Ebay/Paypal are the bread and butter of small "long tail" businesses. Their $10 billion annual revenue seems like a reasonable target by 2020 (or sooner) for SYS!

We certainly agree, it is among the very few projects that has a useable, working product (other than sending and receiving coin). We are certainly targeting mainstream investment for the IPO and Blockmarket will help those investors see something that is tangible and not just a whitepaper.

Other than the integration of other platforms into Blockmarket, the decentralized exchange section hasn't been our focus yet, however we are happy to be exchanged on both the BarterDex for example and with atomic swap capabilities, who knows how that will evolve exactly. This is all certainly on our radar though Wink

We love the enthusiasm, I'm not able to comment on possible evaluations, however, we certainly believe that it is highly undervalued!

sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:41:10 PM

I believe in Syscoin and with its blockmarket Sys will up with actual trends all the time and near future in that market will flow more and more money.

Thanks for your support! We certainly appreciate it when our community is enthusiastic.

sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:50:09 PM

interesting!

Thanks! And here's our most recent info release regarding masternodes rewards (and the upcoming token issuance platform):

https://medium.com/@BlockchainFoundry/token-issuance-on-syscoin-platform-and-masternode-innovations-90988579585a
interesting. Thanks to blockmarket we can create and trade some custom tokens now. I didn't use it yet and have a question. How many will be cost create own custom token?

Assets are not yet released, they will be in Syscoin 2.2 though, stay tuned and we will provide all details.
Thank you for support I think it will be soon.

My pleasure! It will be as soon as possible without compromising the quality of the product; we will, of course, begin with public Beta testing right after our internal Alpha testing is complete.

sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 01:47:56 AM

... As far as Aliases...
Is there any possibility to extend / continue the name of my Alias just before the end of the 1st year for the same price?
It would be very important to have the same Alias all the time but for reasonable price.

Yes, but be careful, the more time you extend it, the more expensive it gets exponentially (0.02 SYS for 1 Year, 0.2 SYS for 2 Years, etc), this mechanism was created to prevent "squatting" of identities (just as some will "squat" domain names). You can, however, update your alias before it expires to renew it for one more year at the same low-cost of 0.02 SYS.

hefo73

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

i love coins

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:23:15 AM

this thing with the MN sounds great.
Problem is, it is damned expensive.
i started to collect syscoins but i am very far away from a MN.
SO i let others do this and HODL my coins.
 Grin Grin Grin

Signature Campaigns sucks!!!
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:54:27 AM

Syscooin is still undervalued coin but this is best investment for long term this market still has big potential to grow more strong. I think very soon it will get more big investors dev is working really amazing.
sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 04:25:14 PM

Grin Grin Grin

We will eventually have a version 2 of Masternodes which will allow users to pool their Syscoin together to run a masternode, more details to come after Masternodes V1 is released, stay tuned!

sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 04:39:42 PM

Grin Grin Grin

maybe there will be a service to buy shares of a masternode. for dash its possible to buy a share of a masternode, cuz in the meantime its too expensive to buy a whole one !

Yes, V2 of masternodes will have a system that allows holders to pool their efforts to run a masternodes, reducing the barrier-of-entry to contribute to the network considerably.

Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: