Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:34:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: || Satoshi Kings || Withdrawal limit 0.002 || 25% Refs || Satoshikings.com  (Read 4200 times)
tmbhd (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:10:27 PM

Processing payments now.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:17:45 PM

Lol just right before reaching 0.002 B now it changed to 0.005 B which means not safe for work= waste of time.

🖤😏
Dani0601

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:21:22 PM

because I raised the minimum? It seems a waste of time and after it delivered more
tmbhd (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:34:11 PM

The minimum was raised because I am processing around 50 $1 withdraw requests a day while ads are generating only $10 a day. Which means I am giving you all money out of my pocket but you are so unappreciative that you complain about waiting a few more days to withdraw. This is why Satoshi Faucets continue to close.
daniele_83

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:53:22 PM

The minimum was raised because I am processing around 50 $1 withdraw requests a day while ads are generating only $10 a day. Which means I am giving you all money out of my pocket but you are so unappreciative that you complain about waiting a few more days to withdraw. This is why Satoshi Faucets continue to close.

Agree as always, for me feel free to keep payout to 0.012 if this help not play bad jokes like ace of coins or satoshi island.

Truffacoin l'ho denunciato alla polizia di stato per diffamazione, lui ancora non ne ha risposto. Allora quello che c'è scritto qua è vero http://truffacoineunatruffa.com
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:56:14 PM

Would you consider first giving me 0.005 B then I promise to come and click and claim? NOPE?
Didn't think so, at first you need to pay from pocket till you establish a reputation and then after 10 days of spending even more pocket money on advertising you will start to earn back what you spent.

🖤😏
tmbhd (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:57:32 PM

Thank you, my goal is to payout not let withdraws stack up for weeks and make excuses as to why I cannot pay people.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 07:04:49 PM

Thank you, my goal is to payout not let withdraws stack up for weeks and make excuses as to why I cannot pay people.

I haven't even requested my payout.
Kinda trusted you Smiley and I'm very close to new threshold now.
Guys calm down, its free coins you getting here, say THX and hope for the best.

To bad your faucet works so goddam great Wink Not much else to say than good work tmbhd

daniele_83

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:10:50 PM

I haven't even requested my payout.
Kinda trusted you Smiley and I'm very close to new threshold now.
Guys calm down, its free coins you getting here, say THX and hope for the best.

To bad your faucet works so goddam great Wink Not much else to say than good work tmbhd

all my support

Truffacoin l'ho denunciato alla polizia di stato per diffamazione, lui ancora non ne ha risposto. Allora quello che c'è scritto qua è vero http://truffacoineunatruffa.com
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:11:48 PM

Let me say this though, there will be always and I mean always a few users to click and claim even if they know it wont pay or they just don't know but will know soon.
What ever you do still going to be busy for doing manual payments.
What I really don't understand is why people are so fu**ed up that only way to live is to scam and lie, steal or be greedy and not pay users what they really deserve?
I mean if I could earn $200 a day I would have paid $150 to my users and make progress over time to even make thousands of dollars a day and still pay users more, when people learn that for long-term gain be trusted and respected is vital.

🖤😏
tmbhd (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:41:53 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2016, 09:44:44 PM by tmbhd

Let me say this though, there will be always and I mean always a few users to click and claim even if they know it wont pay or they just don't know but will know soon.
What I really don't understand is why people are so fu**ed up that only way to live is to scam and lie, steal or be greedy and not pay users what they really deserve?
I mean if I could earn $200 a day I would have paid $150 to my users and make progress over time to even make thousands of dollars a day and still pay users more, when people learn that for long-term gain be trusted and respected is vital.
You're the genius, so start your own site.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 08:41:18 AM

Lol just right before reaching 0.002 B now it changed to 0.005 B which means not safe for work= waste of time.

Would you consider first giving me 0.005 B then I promise to come and click and claim? NOPE?
Didn't think so, at first you need to pay from pocket till you establish a reputation and then after 10 days of spending even more pocket money on advertising you will start to earn back what you spent.

Dude, in all seriousness, no one is forcing you to go to this website and click the damn button. If you don't like it, just don't visit. But no need to be a fucking douchebag about it. I prefer for the admin to raise the threshold than to just stop paying his members. And a lot of people are out there like me. This is still better than satoshinow.com and earnfreebitcoin.com where the threshold is 0.012BTC, so you should be thankful that SatoshiKings is less than half of that.

Am I annoyed by the increase in the minimum withdrawal limit? Absolutely. But am I going to sit here and call the admin names because he did it? Nope. Why? Because I'm not a fucking asshole like you.

Like I said, no one is forcing you to click here, so move the fuck on if you don't like it. But don't insult someone that is provably paying members because he did something to help the sustainability of his website so that he can pay you in the first place.

Jerk.

With that said, I was so close to hitting the threshold (like 1 more hour) and then the minimum was increased lol. I just needed to verify and confirm the payment so that I could blast this out to my referrals.

I see a couple of members I know (poptok and daniele) have received their payments. Congrats! I'll be right after you Smiley

tmbhd (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:03:13 PM

Dude, in all seriousness, no one is forcing you to go to this website and click the damn button. If you don't like it, just don't visit. But no need to be a fucking douchebag about it. I prefer for the admin to raise the threshold than to just stop paying his members. And a lot of people are out there like me. This is still better than satoshinow.com and earnfreebitcoin.com where the threshold is 0.012BTC, so you should be thankful that SatoshiKings is less than half of that.

Am I annoyed by the increase in the minimum withdrawal limit? Absolutely. But am I going to sit here and call the admin names because he did it? Nope. Why? Because I'm not a fucking asshole like you.

Like I said, no one is forcing you to click here, so move the fuck on if you don't like it. But don't insult someone that is provably paying members because he did something to help the sustainability of his website so that he can pay you in the first place.

Jerk.

With that said, I was so close to hitting the threshold (like 1 more hour) and then the minimum was increased lol. I just needed to verify and confirm the payment so that I could blast this out to my referrals.

I see a couple of members I know (poptok and daniele) have received their payments. Congrats! I'll be right after you Smiley

Hey Joe, thank you for your support I really appreciate it. My true purpose of creating this website is to give back to those in the bitcoin community. If you'd like I can manually pay you out, send me a PM with the wallet you used on the site?
incorrect

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:56:19 PM

The site said my payment was sent but I haven't received it. I'm pretty sure I withdrew before the new payout amount was set. Would really appreciate if you could check. My address: 1NGUr9SL5uibJcx2AUK6797fC7sKz6EZB5

Edit: I received payment sorry for the confusion on my part.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 10:23:03 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2016, 11:49:58 PM by BTCforJoe

Hey Joe, thank you for your support I really appreciate it. My true purpose of creating this website is to give back to those in the bitcoin community. If you'd like I can manually pay you out, send me a PM with the wallet you used on the site?

PM on its way! You're one of the good ones, admin. Hope that doesn't change as you get more and more assholes on your site, because it's bound to happen lol. It's like a double-edged sword. As more and more members (like me) promote your site as paying and show payment proof, more and more assholes (like digaran) find their way to your site. Just don't lose your way because of those idiots, and come back to the forums and handle your matters with civility and class. Let us do the dirty work of name calling and shaming those idiots haha.

As long as you provide transparency and continue to pay out your users, we will always have your back. But I will say this: the moment that you stop updating this thread or miss a payment or two, these sharks can turn on you in any given moment. Lol.

Welcome to the "wonderful" world of crypto. lol

Sending you a PM now!

EDIT:

PAID!

TXID: https://blockchain.info/tx/cb5d8ce57b48243ac37727b55d04d4410a440552ac67a5ebc039796c99e86f44

tmbhd (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:49:52 PM

PM on its way! You're one of the good ones, admin. Hope that doesn't change as you get more and more assholes on your site, because it's bound to happen lol. It's like a double-edged sword. As more and more members (like me) promote your site as paying and show payment proof, more and more assholes (like digaran) find their way to your site. Just don't lose your way because of those idiots, and come back to the forums and handle your matters with civility and class. Let us do the dirty work of name calling and shaming those idiots haha.

As long as you provide transparency and continue to pay out your users, we will always have your back. But I will say this: the moment that you stop updating this thread or miss a payment or two, these sharks can turn on you in any given moment. Lol.

Welcome to the "wonderful" world of crypto. lol

Sending you a PM now!

Payment processed, I appreciate your help!
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:48:39 AM

Hi tmbhd,

What do you think of this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGfW9RrjM24

I try to make small instructional videos from faucets Grin

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:52:13 AM

you need to remove login recaptcha and put a remember me button.
When you increase the cash out limit you risk losing claimers, if you are making money by setting up a new faucet site with same design every time just to make some bucks and move on to next one, then I doubt any one continue to visit.
how ever I haven't reached the min amount yet since I had 2 pending payments in 2 other similar sites to this one.
Note that they said that they bought the design as well and are not scams. So since people try to hit the min limit and then request payment to see if it pays then to continue to visit and claim, that's why raising min limit is bad idea.

🖤😏
tmbhd (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:03:25 PM

you need to remove login recaptcha and put a remember me button.
When you increase the cash out limit you risk losing claimers, if you are making money by setting up a new faucet site with same design every time just to make some bucks and move on to next one, then I doubt any one continue to visit.
how ever I haven't reached the min amount yet since I had 2 pending payments in 2 other similar sites to this one.
Note that they said that they bought the design as well and are not scams. So since people try to hit the min limit and then request payment to see if it pays then to continue to visit and claim, that's why raising min limit is bad idea.

You don't need to use my website, I do not tell you how to run your life so please do not tell me how to run my site. Have a great day Smiley
tmbhd (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:19:36 AM

Just processed a few withdraws, still paying and I hope to always be paying! Enjoy!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: