Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:58:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013-02-26 Reason.com: ATM Makes Bitcoin Even Easier to Access  (Read 756 times)
n8rwJeTt8TrrLKPa55eU (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 09:03:32 PM

http://reason.com/blog/2013/02/26/atm-makes-bitcoin-even-easier-to-access
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 09:12:35 PM

At least write a description of the links your posting.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 10:03:45 PM

Isn't the title "ATM Makes Bitcoin Even Easier to Access" descriptive enough, especially given the simultaneous wave of articles covering the same topic?

The article is about a screenful long.  What's the point of a summary?

Perhaps you should start posting links so the rest of us can nitpick your unpaid efforts?
Piper67
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 12:16:35 AM

Isn't the title "ATM Makes Bitcoin Even Easier to Access" descriptive enough, especially given the simultaneous wave of articles covering the same topic?

The article is about a screenful long.  What's the point of a summary?

Perhaps you should start posting links so the rest of us can nitpick your unpaid efforts?

Don't mind him, n8rw. If he doesn't like your posts, or mine, all he has to do is not read them, or click on ignore.

I for one appreciate anyone who goes through the effort of bringing us mentions of Bitcoin in the press or blogs.

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 02:27:54 AM

I for one appreciate anyone who goes through the effort of bringing us mentions of Bitcoin in the press or blogs.

Although explicit "thank you"s are infrequent, I think that the majority of people here are always aware of (and grateful for) the significant volunteer time that goes into bitcointalk (your posts and everyone else's on the Press area included), into developing the reference client, and into all the unpaid projects and evangelism being undertaken to expand Bitcoin's functionality and reach.  Unfortunately in every community there's always characters who lack manners or have a distorted sense of entitlement, I try to avoid blowing fuses and feeding trolls, but occasionally I also stupidly lose control.  Thank you for your words, onwards and upwards!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: