Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Altcoin exchange EmpireX.ch  (Read 5504 times)
EmpireX.ch (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 07:20:52 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2016, 04:39:23 PM by EmpireX.ch

https://i.imgur.com/KgKI4yr.png

Hi all,

We have been in crypto now for quite some years and thought it was about time you had an Exchange you can trust that actually has support that will Listen to you and respond to you ASAP, We have sat idly by watching exchanges come and go and even stay but with absolutely rubbish support We know we had all the same troubles most of you have had with exchanges & support we will change this.

So we present to you EmpireX no need for delisting coins EVER unless the community does not bother with them for quite some months. This is the foundation and we are building our crypto Empire.

We have 4 active trade pair markets;

BTC-Market
LTC-Market
DOGE-Market
STEPS-Market

We have the disk space to list approximately 2500 coins. So if you have any suggestions for coins that you think should be listed Please no coins only 1 person holds to dump we do not want that, Then contact us at

admin@empirex.ch

We have future developments planned for the exchange and more will come for this on a later date as we would like to get a stable user base and show people we are not here to mess you around like so many of us have been throughout the years.

PS: if anything is missing or not working on exchange to your satisfaction please send a message in here or to the email admin@empirex.ch and it will be fixed ASAP

You can follow us on twitter;

https://twitter.com/empirex_ch

SUPPORT AT THIS TIME CAN BE IN DUTCH AND ENGLISH

please make sure you connect to https://empirex.ch else you wont be able to login
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m3rt1x

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:53:57 PM

Hi all,

We have been in crypto now for quite some years and thought it was about time you had an Exchange you can trust that actually has support that will Listen to you and respond to you ASAP, We have sat idly by watching exchanges come and go and even stay but with absolutely rubbish support We know we had all the same troubles most of you have had with exchanges & support we will change this.

So we present to you EmpireX no need for delisting coins EVER unless the community does not bother with them for quite some months. This is the foundation and we are building our crypto Empire.

We have 4 active trade pair markets;

BTC-Market
LTC-Market
DOGE-Market
STEPS-Market

We have the disk space to list approximately 2500 coins. So if you have any suggestions for coins that you think should be listed Please no coins only 1 person holds to dump we do not want that, Then contact us at

admin@empirex.ch

We have future developments planned for the exchange and more will come for this on a later date as we would like to get a stable user base and show people we are not here to mess you around like so many of us have been throughout the years.

PS: if anything is missing or not working on exchange to your satisfaction please send a message in here or to the email admin@empirex.ch and it will be fixed ASAP

SUPPORT AT THIS TIME CAN BE IN DUTCH AND ENGLISH
m3rt1x

Activity: 484

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:54:49 PM

Best of luck!
Will trade for sure!
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 10:18:45 PM

i tried to register, but i never received a confirmation email, not even in spam folder. So i can't login, i am not veirified.

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 10:21:40 PM

Is there a chat or a tipbot available on this exchange?
EmpireX.ch (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 11:24:48 PM

i tried to register, but i never received a confirmation email, not even in spam folder. So i can't login, i am not veirified.

try to login if it doenst work send me a message
PatrickMacH

Activity: 442
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:53:11 PM

[...]
Hi,

thank you listing 611 (SixEleven) [SIL coin] on your new exchange.

Hint: If possible, please check the security of your current SSL implementation: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=empirex.ch (Poodle/SSLv3, RC4).

It would be great if you could provide an overview on all active trade pairs on the start page. Smiley

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
611 (SixEleven) [SIL coin] following the spirit of the age,
you have to follow the edge of technology
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:56:49 PM

Awesome ill check it out for sure dude.
Anoona

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:00:20 AM

Has a good look, this needs some vol!

Watching Cheesy
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:07:37 AM

waiting to see some action before depositing - this could be a good place for ESP  Smiley
wahyu5

Activity: 729

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 03:27:10 AM

I have deposite some coins in wallet status: 108 confirmation, but I see in the account there is no incoming.
Please fix bug.

Thanks!
eye4bd

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:49:47 AM

Hi, just found this click after deposit button located on empire-x balance wallet!

Guy's I'm not techy person! So want to know what is it?
https://empirex.ch/manage/deposit?coinId=fdb77191-a00c-e611-80b8-020000d3d776
Dev_Sempak_coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:51:13 AM

hello can You add XVG
look at my signature

EmpireX.ch (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 06:39:35 AM

I have deposite some coins in wallet status: 108 confirmation, but I see in the account there is no incoming.
Please fix bug.

Thanks!

Can you please provide a TXid cant find your transaction in our wallet.

Thank you

Hi, just found this click after deposit button located on empire-x balance wallet!

Guy's I'm not techy person! So want to know what is it?
https://empirex.ch/manage/deposit?coinId=fdb77191-a00c-e611-80b8-020000d3d776

Thats fixed already thank you for reporting Wink
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:46:48 AM

Good luck, I wish you success and hope you do not become a madhouse that Yobit has become and simply add everything that comes out.
EmpireX.ch (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 06:59:53 AM

We have some trouble with Gmail accounts not getting there confirmation email (not all but some accounts)

Try to log in anyway, if that doesnt work please send your email and username to us in PM or to admin@empirex.ch and we wil sort it manualy until it is fixed
wahyu5

Activity: 729

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:07:52 AM

Please fix bug.

Thanks!
Can you please provide a TXid cant find your transaction in our wallet.
Please cek PM
Thanks!
Provok

Activity: 1628
Merit: 583

Cryptopony

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:51:21 AM

Let's try this servise Smiley plased some espers to trade
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:56:31 AM

it would be a good place where espers can be traded, I'll try your service OP hope it will run smoothly because if does you have a lots of new costumer from here so be ready and make sure that the site is fully protected as we have already some trading platform that has been attacked. good luck OP.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Provok

Activity: 1628
Merit: 583

Cryptopony

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:09:42 AM

Sended espers, after 50 confirmations it's still not on on balanse. Deposit adress ENsvc5xSP9oy5YjckYon2TRj9wYuJpg2YZ
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: