Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2018, 07:05:58 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KWH IS USING TRUST INCORRECTLY? GIVE YOUR OPINION!  (Read 1576 times)
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1033

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:44:36 PM

If these accounts are fruitbaskets, he's been here long enough to know better.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Einax Airdrops and Bounties made easy! List your ERC-20 token
FREE
ETH markets launching soon!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:47:34 PM

Are you able to explain more how you got a positive vouch for it?   And how did you come to realize it did not work?  You left a glowing review saying of huge profits.... so one would assume you tested it before saying that.   So I think that is where a lot of logical people start to have trouble.

Hello everyone,

I got a vouch copy from the user, and as the OP already said, you will not be doing anything illegal by yourself.
It is actually a very easy method, but yeah it is not very recommend to do. However you can massively profit from it Smiley

Going from a vouch like that to saying it is fake just is like a 180 going opposite way.  Then to say you deleted everything to do with it all......  I think you are going to have a hard time getting the neg's removed unless you can give a logical anwser to how you came up with vouch.   The "NOTE: this method is kinda illegal" should have screamed to stay away from it.

I think you would be better off explaining what happened like the questions I asked vs. just calling out the person who gave neg. But that is just my 2 cents.
Jhanzo

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:13:38 AM

pretty sure that waterpile sold fruitsbasket last year on this thread. post count and activity matches perfectly and Fruitsbasket's password was changed very shortly after that.
Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:48:53 AM

pretty sure that waterpile sold fruitsbasket last year on this thread. post count and activity matches perfectly and Fruitsbasket's password was changed very shortly after that.
I removed my negative trust for waterpile. I didn't think the password change pattern indicted a sale, but that thread makes it reasonable enough to say it was sold.
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:27:13 AM

I think this yet another example of how this forum has gone to shit. I've programmed for OP and he has always paid me. It may have been a bit naive on fruitbaskets part to say the method, or whatever he was selling, but i don't think he should be red flagged for it. everybody makes miswtakes.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1159

Hire BOUNTYPORTALS>Bounty management goo.gl/pSzJuA

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 02:47:24 AM

I think this yet another example of how this forum has gone to shit. I've programmed for OP and he has always paid me. It may have been a bit naive on fruitbaskets part to say the method, or whatever he was selling, but i don't think he should be red flagged for it. everybody makes miswtakes.
Are you an alt of the OP?

3PjXm2XYDKLV5mN3oiKzNTyVvSkqP3ujeq <-- tipping address Advertise here
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:53:14 AM

Are you an alt of the OP?
Nope, but the OP was a client of mine.

edit; and who are you to accuse me of being a scammer? You faked escrow services.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 05:14:36 AM

I am not a scammer. My alt is BesWebCreator. Fine I give up, one wrong vouch and everything is gone.
Waterpile is not my alt.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:22:29 AM

I am not a scammer. My alt is BesWebCreator. Fine I give up, one wrong vouch and everything is gone.
Waterpile is not my alt.

Its not about one wrong vouch mate. End of the day you were condoning to a scam and it only shows you to be a untrustworthy person by nature. Change your ways and in due time im sure KWH will revise his feedback.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.