Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:32:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins?  (Read 10631 times)
kadutz25

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:07:30 PM

At this point what I do to get bitcoin is the way I follow bounty programs like combining signatures and creating articles, videos and that's my way of getting bitcoin at the moment. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:16:02 PM

If you really want to have or to earn bitcoin, you should buy them with your own money. There are also options like gambling to try and win Bitcoins but I do not suggest tat option because the chance is big that you will lose. You must try to join ICO campaign, participate their campaign and earn their tokens thatbwill be given to you. Sometimes at mew and other wallet online, and when you have it you will sell it and start to earn bitcoin like what i do.
Lovemae

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:59:03 PM

First of all to get bitcoin. You need to join bitcoin discussion and answer the question as stated on their page. By this way bitcoin will have a reason to give you a token..
Drunkenhorse

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 12:01:13 AM

Yea , I agree the best advice would be just but some bitcoin with your fiat and then think what you gonna do with that.
Christian13

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:16:39 AM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue

What you should do to get bitcoin? for me to get bitcoin you can follow some signature campaign or other method to get bitcoin, if you do not have any skill you can buy bitcoin by using fiat currency that is by trading which I can suggest for you, you can try to develop a chemistry and learn a lot of new things that can help you how to get bitcoin in the long run.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:39:49 AM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
By getting bitcoin you can buy it like converting your money into bitcoin and you can invest it so that you can earn a much profit by wait it in a long period of time because we all know that bitcoin is the leading digital crypto currency and the highest value among the others. And it's value is continuously moving and when you don't like to buy bitcoin you can earn it buy joining in bounty campaign, mining or etc. but make sure that you have internet because it is important.
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:46:06 AM

Many ways if we want to get bitcoin how much you will not get the rules but we have to understand how to get it,
I always get bitcoin by following bounty bitcointalk project and we can know what good project we can follow Grin
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:50:10 AM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
You can join signature campaign so you can earn bitcoin but at this month it is seldom they open sig campaign and if they do you should be really quick because there are also lots of applicants waiting for every opening of the campaign.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
tianok21

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:51:48 AM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

There are many ways to earn bitcoin now. Example are participating in signature campaign, bounty campaign, social media campaign, mining, and creating video or media campaign. Those all of example are giving you an opportunity to earn bitcoin without cost or investment.

If you have lot of money you can buy bitcoin in the market cap and use it on trading to earn huge profit.
elvinjamon

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:53:33 AM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
Maybe you ahould try doing services for bounty alternative coins.  In which you can do campaigns. There are many type of campaigns,  twitter,  facebook,  signature,  content creation.  All of them can be find inside this forum.  After you gain enough token,  you can now trade it.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:56:29 AM

Many ways if we want to get bitcoin how much you will not get the rules but we have to understand how to get it,
I always get bitcoin by following bounty bitcointalk project and we can know what good project we can follow Grin
Yes, we can get bitcoin by participating in any bounty campaign but it needs skills in crypto upon getting because there are still process to make by acquiring the bounty rewards. We can do also bitcoin mining and day trading or trading generally to have bitcoin it only depends of where you are comfortable.

mentalny

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 12:56:46 AM

(...)cloud mining website(...)
If you invest in bitcoin, you will probably make more profits than from "cloud mining". Don't use cloud mining, because it's a bullshit.

Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:01:37 AM

Lots of ways if you want to get bitcoin because there are bounty bitcointalk that can be followed by the participants but there are many rules that we should keep in the project. and the project we can follow is blog medium signatur artecle and social media after finished it will get the prize Wink
yunaasakaa

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:06:22 AM

you could do some translation job or anything that give reward in bitcoin maybe. or you could go try yourself some day trading and make a note about your good and bad movement on day trading.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:14:11 AM

I suggest you can try bounty campaigns like signature campaign or facebook campaign and others, you can earn tokens at the end of every campaign and the good thing on that is, as you post on this forum you will get knowledge about bitcoin which will definitely help you.
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:48:20 AM

I suggest you can try bounty campaigns like signature campaign or facebook campaign and others, you can earn tokens at the end of every campaign and the good thing on that is, as you post on this forum you will get knowledge about bitcoin which will definitely help you.

But he can try to invest if he got too money.  You've been lazy if from joining campaign if you start trading because in trading, your money was circulate immediately when you try it or work for it.  In joining campaign, you need to wait for a long period of time when the bounty finish.

Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:23:54 AM

I think now that ranking is too difficult to obtain then newbies can only depend on airdrops and social media to earn bitcoin. For a person like you which has no money, bounty is what helped me to earn when I also don't have money.
odakorlina

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:34:29 AM

If you are looking for an opportunity to get a crypto currency without money investments participate in the bounty social media. If you think you can afford to buy bitcoin using fiat money invest it now and use your savings not your allowance. It is better if you prefer long term investments to get more greater amount of profit.
klavyemaus52

Activity: 571
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:57:06 AM

Umm if u want to gain something like dollars u can buy bitcoin i can say this easily
ayeba

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:58:19 AM

There are several ways to get bitcoin, getting it free, through some bitcoin forum websites & by mining sites and also trade sites, you need to also study bitcoin environment so that if you have more knowledge, you will have a higher skill. Opportunity from now to get a lot of bitcoin, could be future investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: