Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:49:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268517 times)
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 09:28:14 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2023, 03:48:13 PM by leonArdo@margin
Merited by naska21 (1), Financisto (1), Amaralluis (1)

World's most advanced crypto trading terminal

margin is a powerful bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading terminal that puts an emphasis on easy to use visual trading, bots and security.
We have a unified interface for multiple markets, drag-and-drop orders, bots (Bollinger Band, EMA crossover etc. ) gorgeously rendered indicators
(Bollinger bands, MACD, RSI, EMA, VWAP etc.), in chart news feeds, Reddit and Twitter integration, Market Scanner for best and
worst performing coins, configurable GUI and much much more!

We don't hold your API keys on our servers and your instance of margin connects directly to the exchanges we support.
Your orders are not routed through our servers!

We have been empowering crypto traders since 2014.

Join our communities on telegram and discord

Check out our in-built bots or write your own using our Python Strategy Editor!                      

Join over 14000 cryptocurrency traders

Just wanted to update that I've now made 10x the price of the bot in about 2 weeks. Grin
It is a really great piece of software and worth every single penny
Positive, friendly, helpful, committed, not greedy ... this is Jonathan!
Thanks leonArdo for that nice 0.5 BTC profit in 1 hour by setting it on STEEM :-)
leonArdo is a great product, support is excellent
Like it...earned my money already 5 times back  Smiley
Thanks again for this fantastic software, up and running + Loving it
...that leonArdo has a special GUI with visual drag order is a big plus
Congrats...found this tool better then others in the market. Also made a lot with this tool the last month. Keep up the good work.
...has helped me make a lot of money...
God job, masterpiece   Shocked Shocked Shocked
Guys, get some bots on SBD (Steem Dollars), I'm making money hand over fist. Holy shit!
decided to buy based on reading many, many accolades here and witnessing the outstanding support provided by Dr. Jonathan Maycock and his team
This tool is really worth its buck. Just buy it and support them.
Instant support, very quick bug fixes and great dev behind this software!
I made the price of this bot back just today!
I just downloaded and logged in and its amazing!
leonArdo is near perfect...
FANTASTIC program!
...it has been a solid earner paying for itself in no time at all.
Thank you for this amazing software Smiley
Have 4 bots running right now for many hours and have more than made the cost of the program in a few hours.
It makes things much more easier for me.
... 5-star support ... excellent visual interface
Thanks for being a good developer who keeps on supporting their product!
Awesome looks great, love the stop feature, well done  Smiley
I just want to say that this tool is making a lot of money for me.
...thanks to the Dev on leonArdo for the great support on this software
...the team are great, provide great support
Woww, what a nice and honest team !!
This was exactly what I was looking for, easy to use, the interface is fantastic.
...thanks Jonathan and mArgin Software people for the impressive and effective support
it has paid for itself after a few day's of trading (and it's been almost 4 now)  Wink
Awesome update, keep it up!
It seems to me that leonArdo is a platform going places I want go
I'm loving your bot
Excellent update, congratulations again Margin.  Wink
You are awesome and have a really nice support
leonArdo is the 4th or 5th auto trading platform(bot) I've used in crypto and is my absolute favorite
Loving the SL. keep up the good work!
...it looks very good and resuming the bots was just a simple game of point and click. Very cool!
the developers have done an amazing job with it
It is simple and intuitive and very pleasant to use
i got my money back from the software just within 3 days. i am very happy. Wink
This is looking better than MT4
You guys rock! Please keep it up! Cheesy
First just like to say that the team is awesome to respond to personal emails fast!
Wow this is really impressive!
I played with the demo and think its absolutely awesome!
This project gets more and more promising every day and it's an honor to participate.
The support is very fast and top class.
Top top team!
software looks amazing
Such a nice product, thank you so much
Thank you for excellent product!
Sarah responds to my inquiries within 15-30 minutes
Once again, love another new update
I just want to say THANK YOU to all the guys/gals at leonArdo for a fantastic product at a very reasonable price!
Wow! Looks great! ... Fit, form and function. Great Work Team!
Merging functionality with astonishing visuals: that's margin.
Made a lot of money with this tool which i didn't made when i was trading on the bittrex website
Just loving the visuals on the Fibonacci retracement tools
Glad for these updates as margin is taking me to the moon!  Cheesy
I have been using this software since the beta, and i simply love it
margin is getting better all the time!

Free version for demo trading: Download
Yes, you can try out margin for free by using it in demo trading mode which matches your test orders against live order book orders and lets you practice with margin's bots.

26 spot and derivative exchanges supported
Binance, Binance Futures,Nash, Kraken, Kraken Futures, eqonex, KuCoin, bitpanda pro, BTSE, CEX.io, Gemini, Coinbase Pro, Bitfinex, Crypto.com, Bittrex, Bithumb Global, HitBTC, Poloniex, Bitstamp, OKCoin, Huobi Pro, OKEx, Coinone, Probit and Binance US

margin bot video series

All beautifully visualised and with stop loss as standard.  

• Python Strategy Editor                                     A highly flexible framework that allows you to write your own bots in Python
  • Ping Pong Bot Tutorial                                      A simple bot that allows you to set a static buy and sell price in order to make gains
  • Bollinger Band Bot Tutorial                                Perhaps the most famous technical indicator of them all drives this bot
  • EMA Crossover Bot Tutorial                               When markets start to trend, this is the bot that will maximally take advantage of the situation
  • mArgin maker Bot Tutorial                                A dynamic limit order placing bot that allows you easily control the level of risk taking you want to accept
  • Scalebot Tutorial                                              A market making bot with unparalleled use of use and control

Our first thread (when we were called leonArdo) can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=506317.0

margin video series

These short tutorial videos will get you up and running in no time!

• Getting Started                                              A quick guide to getting setup with margin
  • Product Overview                                           In a couple of short minutes see what margin can do
  • A Beginners Guide to Trading with margin        Start with the basics and get up and running fast
  • margin 2.0 features                                        Profit/Loss viewer, Market scanner and Twitter integration

margin bot video series

All beautifully visualised and with stop loss as standard.  

• Python Strategy Editor                                     A highly flexible framework that allows you to write your own bots in Python
  • Ping Pong Bot Tutorial                                      A simple bot that allows you to set a static buy and sell price in order to make gains
  • Bollinger Band Bot Tutorial                                Perhaps the most famous technical indicator of them all drives this bot
  • EMA Crossover Bot Tutorial                               When markets start to trend, this is the bot that will maximally take advantage of the situation
  • mArgin maker Bot Tutorial                                A dynamic limit order placing bot that allows you easily control the level of risk taking you want to accept
  • Scalebot Tutorial                                              A market making bot with unparalleled use of use and control

leonArdo video series

The first set of videos we made. Enjoy!  

Release notes

We are constantly updating and improving margin. Get in touch either on this thread or send us a mail to support@margin.de if you want to report a bug or have a new feature request!

• margin 4.5.0                  Bitflix exchange added, New and future-proof certificate checking mechanism...
  • margin 4.4.1                  Lykke exchange added, Fix for python strategy editor...
  • margin 4.4.0                  Gate.io exchange added, Fixes for Probit exchange...
  • margin 4.3.5                  Fix for Profit loss calculations, Fix for some of the python strategy functions, Fix for login failing when having zero funds on ByBit
  • margin 4.3.4                  Critical Binance futures web socket issue fixed
  • margin 4.3.3                  Private websocket trading enabled for several API calls in Binance, websocket trading enabled for crypto.com, OKEX API version 5 support...
  • margin 4.3.2                  ByBit added, Fixed canceling orders on Kraken, Fixed placing post-only orders on Binance...
  • margin 4.3.1                  AscendEX added, new P/L indicator, Improved error handling, timeout handling and logging for background API calls...
  • margin 4.3.0                  Credentials Manager, Python Strategy Editor functionality added, important under the hood fixes
  • margin 4.0.0                  Derivative trading added for Kraken and binance, EQUOS and LATOKEN added, Risk Management Tool Window ...
  • margin 3.3.2                  Probit added, Cancel multiple orders at once, moved to bittrex API V3...
  • margin 3.3.1                  Fixed currency pairs not loading on finance, precision on bittrex...
  • margin 3.3.0                  Bithumb Global exchange added, web socket API for Kraken added...
  • margin 3.2.0                  New Python Strategy Editor and Scalebot added!!
  • margin 3.1.0                  margin now includes Qt WebEngine which allows us to display web content directly in the terminal library...
  • margin 3.0.1                  Added new logfile for messages generated by the used Qt-GUI library...
  • margin 3.0.0                  Added LATOKEN exchange plus major under-the-hood changes to allow for fast websocket updates...
  • margin patch 2.1.8         Fixed an error that occurred on Bitstamp due to API changes they introduced
  • margin patch 2.1.7         KuCoin added
  • margin patch 2.1.6         Docker tutorial, SSL compatibility fix to support more linux distros...
  • margin patch 2.1.4         Stability fixes, Coinone ticker fixed, fix for notification widget...
  • margin 2.1.3                  Gemini now available and stability fixes
  • margin 2.1.2                  Fix for possible double buy with ping pong bot on poloniex
  • margin 2.1.0                  New Ping Pong bot with stop-loss, OKEx and CGEX added...
  • margin 2.0.3                  Improved login speed, fix to BNB fee rate
  • margin 2.0.2                  Coinone, Ethfinex and CEX.io added, fixes
  • margin 2.0.1                  BNB fee option, build/deploy improvements, fixes
  • margin 2.0.0                  Profit/Loss viewer, Market scanner and Twitter integration
  • margin patch 1.1.4         Coinbase Pro and Bleutrade now available
  • margin patch 1.1.3         Stability fixes
  • margin patch 1.1.2         Stability fixes, Minor GUI fixes...
  • margin patch 1.1.1         Stability fixes, immediate mode for EMA bot, Reddit symbols added...
  • margin 1.1.0                  EMA crossover bot, Drawing tools, Reddit...
  • margin patch 1.0.2         Fixed Binance connection issue, other bug fixes
  • margin patch 1.0.1         Important bug fixes, re-enabled Arm version
  • margin 1.0.0                  First margin release, new user area with portfolio ...

• leonArdo 3.8.0               Desktop notifications, Binance, Kraken,...
  • leonArdo 3.7.0               Bollinger Band Bot, Raspberry Pi support and HitBTC added...
  • leonArdo 3.6.0               Lots of new technical indicators, web socket support for Bitfinex...
  • leonArdo 3.5.0               Web socket layer, translation support, Huobi support added...
  • leonArdo patch 3.4.1      Bitstamp fix, polling scheduler fix, bug fixes...
  • leonArdo 3.4.0               Stop loss added to mArgin maker bot, strategy history annotation, new underlying memory allocator
  • leonArdo 3.3.0               Stability fixes, collapsable funds and margin widgets...
  • leonArdo patch 3.2.2      Bitfinex bug fix
  • leonArdo patch 3.2.1      Critical error fixed
  • leonArdo 3.2                  Support for 4K displays added, optimised polling strategy...
  • leonArdo 3.1.0               Cumulative second currency column added to order book, icons updated...
  • leonArdo 3.0.0               Manual margin trading support, advanced orders, bot update...
  • leonArdo 2.5.0               Complete GUI re-design, dark skin added...
  • leonArdo 2.4.0               Bollinger bands, MACD, SMA and EMA indicators added...
  • leonArdo 2.3.0               Configurable GUI tools window, monitor up to 25 markets at once...
  • leonArdo 2.1.0               Poloniex support, partial order fill visualisation...
  • leonArdo 2.0.0               Bitfinex support, improved RSS feed, dynamic adding of markets/currency pairs at runtime...
  • leonArdo 1.4.0               Restructuring of mArgin maker bot, recovery after network outage...
  • leonArdo 1.3.0               Encryption for your API keys, VWAP indicator, new icon buttons...
  • leonArdo 1.0.0               leonArdo - the cryptocurrency trading terminal arrives...

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 09:32:28 PM

This is our new home now.

Our first thread can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=506317.0

Don't hesitate if you have any questions regarding leonArdo! We are here to help!

JJyarr

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:05:34 PM

Excellent. I never cared for the self moderated thread and I'm glad to see it gone...
one4many

Activity: 516
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:19:50 AM

Looking forward to new trading (strategy) implementations in the upcoming versions.  Wink

Keep up the good work!!  Grin

one4many
KLONE

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:48:39 PM

looks interesting, any pro level tutorials?
bgminersz

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:47:52 PM

I would like to know if your support form is working. I sent you few emails in the past two weeks and no answer for you. I have a problem with my poloniex api and I'm not able to use the software.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 07:14:58 PM

I would like to know if your support form is working. I sent you few emails in the past two weeks and no answer for you. I have a problem with my poloniex api and I'm not able to use the software.

Hi bgminersz,

You are right! There is something wrong with the contact form on our website. We are looking into it now.

In the meantime please email us directly using: contact@marginsoftware.de

or pm us with the issue if you prefer.

Sorry about that! Your messages didn't come through.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 07:46:24 PM

looks interesting, any pro level tutorials?

These are the only tutorials we have so far

Video series

Check out our latest video showing the new indicators we have added.

The leonArdo guys

srcs76

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:42:14 PM

Looking forward to new trading (strategy) implementations in the upcoming versions.  Wink

one4many

me too
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 07:37:27 AM

one4many

me too

We are working on a dynamic ping pong bot...

JJyarr

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:03:48 PM

After seeing how well the indicators were implemented, it will be interesting to see what you come up with here...
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 11:00:28 PM

After seeing how well the indicators were implemented, it will be interesting to see what you come up with here...

Smiley

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 10:24:10 PM

leonArdo version 2.5.0 released!

leonArdo has gone over to the dark side Smiley

• Complete re-design of the whole user interface:
    • Unified look and feel on all platforms
    • Light and dark built-in schemes
    • 'Custom'-mode for used-defined color schemes
    • All UI components now adapt to font-size changes
    • Re-structured the login/new market dialog
    • Reworked some icons
    • Many UI-related performance optimizations
  • New button for deactivating the chart-ruler
  • Optimized many chart-annotations
  • New sharper look of chart-candles
  • Smaller bug fixes

Existing customers can simply click on the "update available" link on the leonArdo login screen and download this version.

How can you get your copy?
Just go to the website and click through to our Products section.
You can also download a demo version of leonArdo from the website to try it out before you buy it.

Check out a screenshot of leonArdo's default dark skin:

srcs76

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:19:25 PM

God job, masterpiece   Shocked Shocked Shocked

Thanks Margin!!  Wink
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 10:25:31 PM

You can of course choose leonArdo light  Wink

one4many

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:59:52 AM

Love the redesign.  Smiley

Q: Is there a way to save the trading strategies, so I don't have to set them up all over again after a restart or software upgrade?

Cheers

one4many
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 09:27:33 AM

do you allow multiple users to install the software? lets say a friend bought the software and he also share it to me so i can also install it.
just wanted to try the feature of this version http://marginsoftware.de/leonardo-ultra.html

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
one4many

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:51:00 AM

do you allow multiple users to install the software? lets say a friend bought the software and he also share it to me so i can also install it.
just wanted to try the feature of this version http://marginsoftware.de/leonardo-ultra.html

Hey electronicash,

your license is bound to your API keys of the exchanges you trade on. If you don't mind sharing a money account with your friend everything should technically be OK.

However:
a) competing strategies from two or more separate computers/people will definitely lead to loss of profits when using one account (for example one strategy could not be executed, because of lack of funds which was used by a trading strategy on another computer).
b) personally I think it is too risky to share money accounts with friends.

My recommendation: ' Don't do it!'.

From a license (legal) perspective I leave the answer to the Margin guys.

Hope that helps

one4many
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 09:31:19 AM

Love the redesign.  Smiley

Q: Is there a way to save the trading strategies, so I don't have to set them up all over again after a restart or software upgrade?

Cheers

one4many

Hey one4many,

If leonArdo closes correctly, they should be saved to a state file. Then it doesn't matter if you upgrade, they should load again.

But we have to admit this is not very robust. In view of that we are going to implement a solution by which all GUI changes are immediately persisted to a DB and this should make it bullet proof.

Sorry, if as I guess from your mail, the save didn't work for you this time.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 09:36:34 AM

Hey electronicash,

your license is bound to your API keys of the exchanges you trade on. If you don't mind sharing a money account with your friend everything should technically be OK.

However:
a) competing strategies from two or more separate computers/people will definitely lead to loss of profits when using one account (for example one strategy could not be executed, because of lack of funds which was used by a trading strategy on another computer).
b) personally I think it is too risky to share money accounts with friends.

My recommendation: ' Don't do it!'.

From a license (legal) perspective I leave the answer to the Margin guys.

Hope that helps

one4many

Thanks for your input one4many! We agree with your assessment.

There is another consideration. Calls to exchanges require the generation of a nonce (an incrementally growing integer). If two instances of leonArdo are running simultaneously while connecting to the same market, it is quite likely that the exchange will reject the API key. So please do not do this!

If you want to try out the features of leonArdo you can download the demo version Smiley Just head over to http://www.marginsoftware.de and click on Products. It is full featured and lets you practice trading on real data from the exchanges.

Best wishes,
The leonArdo guys

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: