Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:32:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268517 times)
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 12:22:45 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2017, 12:49:39 PM by leonArdo@margin

Hey,

Does this bot supports arbitrage?

What's the current price?

all the best..

Thanks for your inquiry.

No. We don't support arbitrage. For that we would need to be able to move funds between accounts and we don't want that level of access!

Jonathan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitje

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:56:10 PM

Hi, last week I have purchased a copy of this great software.

I have one question:
I have chosen BB and MACD in my strategy. Will these indicators be used whenever the bot is trading (selling and buying)?

Regards,

Luciano
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 08:46:33 PM

I have one question:
I have chosen BB and MACD in my strategy. Will these indicators be used whenever the bot is trading (selling and buying)?

Regards,

Luciano

Thanks for buying leonArdo!

No, those indicators are not used by the bots. We have plans to release a number of new bots over the next few months culminating in a GUI strategy editor which will allow users to create their own strategies. Here, leonArdo's indicators will be able to be used to trigger buys and sells.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

bitje

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:03:18 PM

I have one question:

Regards,

Luciano

Thanks for buying leonArdo!

No, those indicators are not used by the bots. We have plans to release a number of new bots over the next few months culminating in a GUI strategy editor which will allow users to create their own strategies. Here, leonArdo's indicators will be able to be used to trigger buys and sells.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

That is excellent news, looking forward!
N00bTrade

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:45:02 PM

Not willing to sound like a tough guy but I have been trying the demo for a week now on a virtual machine; Server 2012R2 on Windows 10 Hyper-V instance and experienced no crashes whatsoever and stable connections to Polo Demo. Today I bought a copy of Leonardo and installed it locally on Windows 10 and after an hour some bots stopped working on Polo; very possibly due to the API.

For some reason, and my experience in IT, this leads me to believe that VT-instructions could be causing issues in the software; reason for this statement is that virtualized CPU's don't seem to have full "hardware-access" and run fine whereas physical CPU's do have hardware-access (and kernel) and could yield instructions not implemented/caught in the programming framework.

That said, once Kraken has got their site running properly again and the API will be available in Leonardo, I will switch my business from Polo to Kraken; mainly because the fiat withdrawals on Kraken are much easier on the well-earned cash Smiley
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:10:17 PM

I just downloaded the demo, and so far I don't really get how to set it to properly for it to make a lot of trades playing on the up and downs in high volume markets.

I gave it a try with digibyte that is currently going through the roof and still managed to loose my trial "fake" money!

Is there any tutorial made by someone not tied up with the company (I understand you can't give trading advice) or someone that could explain how to set it up to make profits? Or can anyone that uses this bot explain their strategies for information purposes only?

I'm totally willing to buy it (TODAY BTW), but if I can't make profit on the demo version, well...

Another question: Is there a community who uses this bot that share insights and trading ideas?

Thank you for any insight!
akeetlebeetle

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:58:06 PM

I just downloaded the demo, and so far I don't really get how to set it to properly for it to make a lot of trades playing on the up and downs in high volume markets.

I gave it a try with digibyte that is currently going through the roof and still managed to loose my trial "fake" money!

Is there any tutorial made by someone not tied up with the company (I understand you can't give trading advice) or someone that could explain how to set it up to make profits? Or can anyone that uses this bot explain their strategies for information purposes only?

I'm totally willing to buy it (TODAY BTW), but if I can't make profit on the demo version, well...

Another question: Is there a community who uses this bot that share insights and trading ideas?

Thank you for any insight!

I wouldn't suggest trading when going to the moon or floor. You want it to be stable when trading.

Personally, I find the margin maker a bit...meh. It works. But there's a lot of variables you have to adjust to make sure it's optimal. I like setting up simple ping-pong bots within a certain range that the coin is trading in and watch it make small amounts of money constantly. It does take a bit more work to get started, but generally once you have the framework for your ping-pong bot down, you can start making money.

Again, don't try it on something like SC that's currently shooting to the moon. lol
pineda89

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:22:34 AM

buyed a copy
waiting for email reply..
akeetlebeetle

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:45:55 AM

buyed a copy

They're in (Germany, I think?), so it may take awhile.

Devs: I had a crash and now upon restart my SC candlestick chart only goes back a few hours. None of the other coins are like that. Is there a way to force it to fetch chart data?
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 10:54:04 AM

buyed a copy

Devs: I had a crash and now upon restart my SC candlestick chart only goes back a few hours. None of the other coins are like that. Is there a way to force it to fetch chart data?

We had to re-start our data collection to ensure SC was included. That means we only have a day's worth of data. Sorry about that.

Best
Jonathan

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 11:48:13 AM

buyed a copy

We had to re-start our data collection to ensure SC was included. That means we only have a day's worth of data. Sorry about that.

Best
Jonathan

interesting ...

is there a way to cater for all data - as well as newly included data as an addition? ...

or is it something that cannot be done? ... where you add a coin - and you have to restart your database again? ...

#crysx

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 02:16:12 PM

buyed a copy

Best
Jonathan

interesting ...

is there a way to cater for all data - as well as newly included data as an addition? ...

or is it something that cannot be done? ... where you add a coin - and you have to restart your database again? ...

#crysx

Hi,

We need a re-start now.

We are working on scripts to grab all data and sync it with our db so that will solve the issue in the future.

Thanks,
Jonathan

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 03:27:29 PM

buyed a copy

Best
Jonathan

interesting ...

#crysx

Hi,

We need a re-start now.

We are working on scripts to grab all data and sync it with our db so that will solve the issue in the future.

Thanks,
Jonathan

thats great ...

but i guess that is a future release then Smiley ...

seems like an interesting bot too ... ill keep an eye on this ...

#crysx

thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:45:13 PM

Any news on updates? Still crashing as always and stopping bots for no reasons.
Been a while now guys.

Go Big or Go Home.
TransAtlantic

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:38:49 PM

That's unfortunately the same thing for me here.  Poloniex high load or volume => leonArdo crashing more often (because, I suppose, of weird API responses from Poloniex).
I suppose it is much better than it was a few releases ago, but it is still currently very difficult to use.

sarannah

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:51:42 PM

I've got question about bot. Is there any function like this and how I can setup this? 'If numer of buy orders increase(set %) in a period of time(set time) buy a specific amount coins(how many btc)'

No. This is not available yet.

It will be in a future release.

Any approximate time of release this? I will buy bot when this will be available.

Giving an approximate time for this is just not possible now. In general we want to add a strategy editor, but this is a large piece of work which needs to be properly resourced.

I could say in 3 months time, but it could take 6 months or more depending on some other factors.

Sorry I cannot be more specific and thanks for your interest in leonArdo!

Any rough estimate when strategy editor is available?
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 06:48:18 PM

That's unfortunately the same thing for me here.  Poloniex high load or volume => leonArdo crashing more often (because, I suppose, of weird API responses from Poloniex).
I suppose it is much better than it was a few releases ago, but it is still currently very difficult to use.

The next update - which is hopefully coming within the week as we are currently testing it - should reduce the probability of a crash. It also fixes the memory leak and has CPU optimizations, plus a nice little extra surprise.

Sorry it is taking so long, but it was complicated stuff that affected all areas of the codebase.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 06:48:59 PM

I've got question about bot. Is there any function like this and how I can setup this? 'If numer of buy orders increase(set %) in a period of time(set time) buy a specific amount coins(how many btc)'

No. This is not available yet.

It will be in a future release.

Any approximate time of release this? I will buy bot when this will be available.

Giving an approximate time for this is just not possible now. In general we want to add a strategy editor, but this is a large piece of work which needs to be properly resourced.

I could say in 3 months time, but it could take 6 months or more depending on some other factors.

Sorry I cannot be more specific and thanks for your interest in leonArdo!

Any rough estimate when strategy editor is available?

Not before the end of the year. But we plan to release a host of other bots before then...

Best wishes,
Jonathan

thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:26:27 PM

The next update - which is hopefully coming within the week as we are currently testing it - should reduce the probability of a crash. It also fixes the memory leak and has CPU optimizations, plus a nice little extra surprise.

Sorry it is taking so long, but it was complicated stuff that affected all areas of the codebase.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Ahh, good to hear. Today it has crashed again and created a few double buys and sells which created some losses. Would love to be able to trust the program enough not to have to babysit it every hour.

Go Big or Go Home.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:47:52 PM

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Very looking forward to it!!!
Any sneak peek?
 Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: