Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:40:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268508 times)
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 11:56:00 PM

Ok, i fixed the unlimited entries of the order book, but it is very buggy on OSX

When i tell it to shut down it results in above error. It feels very buggy overall on OSX.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brobbel

Activity: 966
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:12:55 AM

How is the new version with Poloniex?

Ok, I got the new update working, and so far so good with Poloniex orders. I even did some margin trading, but for now I will not use the margin feature as it seems like the api takes a while to register on the site and sometimes 1 second can count when closing a margin call. I have noticed Poloinex seems to take a little longer to execute and cancel orders. I will play with it some more and let you guys know what I find.

Do other users have the same experience (working, but a little slow)?
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:35:30 AM

hi Guys, i dont understand the app. Is it a kind of fully automated bot ? you set the crypto you want to trade, and the bot dot the rest ( i know earn, but also losses) ? or is it some interface improvements that show you the best option for your invest ?
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 10:53:32 AM

Hi,

Leonardo crashed when I opened a market and closed the tab. I've got this error > http://prntscr.com/fnjgk5

Also, I have some suggestions:

1) First for stop loss. Sometimes, when we are at profit already, we want to raise the stop loss to someone above the point where we bought, tipically to a previous bottom or something like...so we don't loose our current profit if market somehow turns against us...

...but with Leonardo this is not possible, because it does not allow we change any strategy parameters after it's started. So the ability to move the stop loss to wherever we want even the strategy is running would be great.

2) 2nd one is to add the stop loss to ping pong strategy.

3) I don't know if I'm wrong, pls correct me if I am...but I think the stop loss percentage is relative to the margins, is it? if so.. I think it should be relative to the price where it filled the buy order. So, if for example the price drops and therefore the margin drops to a low level, the stop will drop as well (Because it's relative to the margin lower line), and then we will have a loss of more than we initially set for stop loss. Did u get my point?

I know I can make SL at a fixed price, but I think it would be a good idea to use in percentage mode at that way...

So in summary, when margin raises or drops, and there's no buy order filled, then it should follow up and be relative to the margin borders (or to the buy limit order), but when a buy order is filled, it should be relative to the buy order price. What do u think about?

Of course, it's just an idea. Maybe the current way is better, I don't know. Pls let me know. Thnx

Cheers.

Hi

>> Leonardo crashed when I opened a market and closed the tab. I've got this error > http://prntscr.com/fnjgk5

Is it reproducable?

>>1) First for stop loss. Sometimes, when we are at profit already, we want to raise the stop loss to someone above the point where we bought, tipically to a previous bottom or something like...so we don't loose our current profit if market somehow turns against us... >>
...but with Leonardo this is not possible, because it does not allow we change any strategy parameters after it's started. So the ability to move the stop loss to wherever we want even the strategy is running would be great.

Yes, it's not possible, yet, to change it live.

>> 2nd one is to add the stop loss to ping pong strategy.

It's coming soon.

>> 3) I don't know if I'm wrong, pls correct me if I am...but I think the stop loss percentage is relative to the margins, is it? if so.. I think it should be relative to the price where it >>filled the buy order. So, if for example the price drops and therefore the margin drops to a low level, the stop will drop as well (Because it's relative to the margin lower line), >>and then we will have a loss of more than we initially set for stop loss. Did u get my point?

It is only relative to the margin when the bot starts as there is no completed bot order. Once a buy order goes through it hangs off the completed buy order.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 10:57:51 AM

How long does it usually take for you guys to send the purchase to a buyer? it said 8 hours, but i didn't receive a confirmation email or anything so im a little nervous

Until we contact you it could take up to about 6 hours as even I have to sleep sometime Smiley

Then I usually have to get my children out to school and Kindergarten and some coffee into me before I can start another day of work.

I am not sure who you are, but I hope you have your version now. If not, please let me know. You can mail me at contact@marginsoftware.de

Best wishes,
Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 11:05:05 AM

Ok, i fixed the unlimited entries of the order book, but it is very buggy on OSX

When i tell it to shut down it results in above error. It feels very buggy overall on OSX.

>> Ok, i fixed the unlimited entries of the order book, but it is very buggy on OSX

You mean you set the option I told you too. Good.

What do you mean it's very buggy on OSX. What I am meant to do with that? I use macOS as my main system and that hasn't been my experience.

If you have specifics please tell me and we can work on them.

The crash you saw can happen and is a known bug when you try to close leonArdo while the bots or other processes are busy. You can see leonArdo is busy in the bottom left hand corner of the app with the rotating wheel.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 11:07:27 AM

hi Guys, i dont understand the app. Is it a kind of fully automated bot ? you set the crypto you want to trade, and the bot dot the rest ( i know earn, but also losses) ? or is it some interface improvements that show you the best option for your invest ?

leonArdo is a professional trading terminal. It connects to 7 exchanges and currently provides 2 bots that you can run on as many pairs as you like Smiley Yes, the bots trade automatically for you. You of course have to set up the initial conditions.

You can try the demo version for free. Just head over here: http://www.marginsoftware.de/product.html and choose Demo. After you download and install pick one of the demo markets from the drop down. You can take leonArdo for a spin!

If you want to connect to your exchange account you need to purchase a license for $89. It's a once off payment Smiley

Best wishes,
Jonathan

easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:20:52 PM

leonArdo is a professional trading terminal. It connects to 7 exchanges and currently provides 2 bots that you can run on as many pairs as you like Smiley Yes, the bots trade automatically for you. You of course have to set up the initial conditions.

You can try the demo version for free. Just head over here: http://www.marginsoftware.de/product.html and choose Demo. After you download and install pick one of the demo markets from the drop down. You can take leonArdo for a spin!

If you want to connect to your exchange account you need to purchase a license for $89. It's a once off payment Smiley

Best wishes,
Jonathan

No gain using your bot with the demo account . its because of the dump today that your soft cant be efficient ?
coiner21

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:35:29 PM

How long does it usually take for you guys to send the purchase to a buyer? it said 8 hours, but i didn't receive a confirmation email or anything so im a little nervous

Until we contact you it could take up to about 6 hours as even I have to sleep sometime Smiley

Then I usually have to get my children out to school and Kindergarten and some coffee into me before I can start another day of work.

I am not sure who you are, but I hope you have your version now. If not, please let me know. You can mail me at contact@marginsoftware.de

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Hey thanks! got a email not too long after confirming my purchase, never know if youre gonna get scammed you know?
Maybe you could answer a few questions for me, i watched the tutorial videos already and i dont think i saw them here.
1. is there anyway to see what the program has earned you overtime? i see multiple buy and sell order triangles representing completed trades, but my total amount of the currency stays the same.
2.whenever i set the automatic trading to start with "buy" the amount to be traded box says "invalid range" and doesnt allow me to interact with it, thoughts on how to fix this?
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 03:40:34 PM

Hi Jonathan,

Please, for second time I ask kindly send invitation to join leonArdo group . Thanks

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 04:08:14 PM

Hi Jonathan,

Please, for second time I ask kindly send invitation to join leonArdo group . Thanks

Sent you an invite in a pm.

Sorry for the delay.

Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 04:12:40 PM

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Hey thanks! got a email not too long after confirming my purchase, never know if youre gonna get scammed you know?
Maybe you could answer a few questions for me, i watched the tutorial videos already and i dont think i saw them here.
1. is there anyway to see what the program has earned you overtime? i see multiple buy and sell order triangles representing completed trades, but my total amount of the currency stays the same.
2.whenever i set the automatic trading to start with "buy" the amount to be traded box says "invalid range" and doesnt allow me to interact with it, thoughts on how to fix this?

Hi coiner21,

>> 1. is there anyway to see what the program has earned you overtime? i see multiple buy and sell order triangles representing completed trades, but my total amount of the currency stays the same.

We will introduce detailed reporting later. I'm guessing your total funds stay the same because the bot holds the initial amount you start trading with. After you get back into your base currency you will new your new total. Or perhaps you want to hold the new currencies you enter?

>>2.whenever i set the automatic trading to start with "buy" the amount to be traded box says "invalid range" and doesnt allow me to interact with it, thoughts on how to fix this?

You don't have the funds to buy even the minimum if it says that. Perhaps your funds are in your margin account? The bots only work for exchange trading!

Best wishes,
Jonathan

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 05:48:16 PM

Hi Jonathan,

Sorry for the delay.

Jonathan
Thanks. I received it. by the way I would suggest you to post the link invite in OP , so any one would like to join the group will be able to do.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

██████████████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:32:13 PM

Hi Jonathan,

Sorry for the delay.

Jonathan
Thanks. I received it. by the way I would suggest you to post the link invite in OP , so any one would like to join the group will be able to do.

Agree.

I would like to join the group too!
shifty303

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:32:47 PM

No gain using your bot with the demo account . its because of the dump today that your soft cant be efficient ?

I made BTC on two out of three pairs with the bot during the dump.

It's not something you can click start and make money automatically unless you're lucky. You have to set up the bot specifically for each coin, taking into account trends, technicals etc... It takes me considerable time and research to find coins I want to bot-trade. Sideways markets with medium volume work best in my experience. If I am using the bot to trade on a downtrend I set a longer time period with lower buys and lower sells. If I am trading an uptrend I leave the default buy level and put a higher sell level. I also run my bots with the ability to sell for losses I am comfortable with so they can handle unexpected drops.

I do not auto-trade on Polo anymore because they have made API calls last priority in their system now. Bittrex works amazing.

I highly recommend using a demo market to test the bots with different settings on different coins to get a hang for it. I tested the bots for three weeks before I used one with real funds.
Metros

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:37:14 PM

Is there an API? I wonder if I can connect my predictive analytics /scoring system.
sarannah

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:33:51 AM

I would like to join to leonArdo group too. Thanks.
marcusxman

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:23:24 AM

Hi Jonathan,

Sorry for the delay.

Jonathan

Sorry for asking a silly question but what or where is "OP"?
brobbel

Activity: 966
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:31:42 AM

Sorry for asking a silly question but what or where is "OP"?

OP = original post(er)
It can refer to either the first post or the person who created this first post.
Alkoxy1980

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:46:26 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 10:08:50 AM by Alkoxy1980

Hi Jonathan,

please send me an invite to the group too.

Thanks

BTW: How to enable data collection for Numeraire (NMR) on bittrex? It only shows the last 2 candles always after restarting leonardp :-(
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: