Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:19:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268517 times)
wfthkttn

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:53:18 AM

That doesn't sound good, but the history can only disappear on a running instance of leonArdo if there is a problem with the network connection. If you start leonArdo and the history data has downloaded correctly from our servers, after that leonArdo pulls the data directly from the exchange. That means that evengo for it  if our data collection servers went down it doesn't affect a running instance of leonArdo.

Best wishes,
Jonathan
Yes, There probably was connection problems.
Unchecking "Go for it" will solve that kind of problems?
I think it needs some attention.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 12:57:39 PM

That doesn't sound good, but the history can only disappear on a running instance of leonArdo if there is a problem with the network connection. If you start leonArdo and the history data has downloaded correctly from our servers, after that leonArdo pulls the data directly from the exchange. That means that even if our data collection servers went down it doesn't affect a running instance of leonArdo.

Best wishes,
Jonathan
Yes, There probably was connection problems.
Unchecking "Go for it" will solve that kind of problems?
I think it needs some attention.

The "Go for it" flag is a bit more aggressive in assuming an order went through even if the API hasn't confirmed this. It certainly carries a risk that it might result in a double order, but these do not happen very often.

In general a stable network connection is a must for using leonArdo.

wfthkttn

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:32:42 PM

Do you have faster conversation method, rather than forums, to talk about issues and stuff?
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:28:04 PM

Does it crash directly after calling it? Have just tried moving/deleting the .leonardo folder?

All the best,

Rene
yes
no, nothing deleted

Code:
./leonArdo-linux
Aborted (core dumped)
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 07:55:13 PM

Does it crash directly after calling it? Have just tried moving/deleting the .leonardo folder?

All the best,

Rene
yes
no, nothing deleted

Code:
./leonArdo-linux
Aborted (core dumped)

Hoping to push out a new release tonight. Perhaps that fixes it?!

Will check back soon.

Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 07:56:01 PM

Do you have faster conversation method, rather than forums, to talk about issues and stuff?

There is a slack channel, although we didn't set it up. Here is the link:

https://leonardough-slack.herokuapp.com

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 09:31:32 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 09:38:48 AM by leonArdo@margin

leonArdo 3.5.0 released

We are delighted to get this release into your hands. It contains some important stability fixes, especially a bug that has plagued the demo market for a while now making it randomly crash after a short time. It includes Huobi, but for those waiting on Kraken, fear not, it should follow very quickly - perhaps in as little as a week. The GUI looks and feels much better throughout. We have also implemented web sockets as a first class feature in leonArdo and will be rolling this out over the next few weeks to other markets. Full details of the release can be found below.

New Features
  • Huobi markets (main, pro, new) added
  • Added translation layer to enable rapid addition of languages. First up is German, but more languages are in the works!
  • Web sockets layer implemented and used in Huobi and OkCoin/OkCoinCNY. Will be added to other markets that support web sockets soon
  • Dynamic handling of Bitfinex's new API call limits
  • Complete rework of leonArdo’s internal handling of concurrent market actions (more stable and better feedback/logging)
  • New icons throughout (including much better support for High-DPI Displays)
  • More stable and improved GUI layout
  • Initialization progress improved on startup in the status bar. Example "Initializing bittrex [2/5]"
  • Improved logging for network related runtime problems

Major bug fixes
  • Fixed Demo market bug which could cause leonArdo to crash at random usually within a few hours
  • Fixed bug that made closing market/currency tabs susceptible to sometimes crashing
  • Login screen layout fixed to ensure fields are displayed correctly on all displays
  • Issue fixed that could cause API key pair to become invalid if initially inputed incorrectly
  • Fixed the way the UI font size is treated on startup to avoid issues when loading more than 10 pairs
  • Fixed a bug that was related to the saving of the checked-states of the vertical column of buttons on the LHS of the chart
  • Fixed an issue which caused the displayed ‘funds in orders’ to be sometimes slightly wrong

Smaller bug fixes
  • Restricted access to disallow simultaneous running of both a demo and real version of a particular exchange to ensure API limits are not violated
  • Fixed stop-loss annotation to ensure that its position is correct in the chart
  • Added strategy tabs to a horizontal scroll bar (on macOS)
  • Fixed RSS feeds
  • Fixed amount slider in ping pong strategy to disable it after the strategy starts
  • Strategy settings now saved first on shutdown (ensuring that shutdown issues don’t cause strategies not to be saved)
  • Starting funds amounts for demo markets optimized
  • Fixed wrong labels of ‘walls’ in the order book
  • Fixed and issue with the search bar for adding new currency pairs
  • Fixed issue that 'resetting’ an option always switched to the first entry of a menu rather than to the default value
  • Fixed issues with combobox tooltips that sometimes did not fit into the tooltip area
  • Fixed issue that adapting the color settings did not immediately apply to all tables
  • Optimized the order of option-tabs in the settings window

Attention
When updating to 3.5.0, settings of saved strategies might be lost. In particular, the resuming of strategies won't be possible.

Note: If anyone has an issue with the new version please let us know: support@marginsoftware.de
The previous 3.4.1 version is still available for download as a fallback option.

How can you get your copy?

If you are an existing customer you can simply click on the "update available" link on the leonArdo login screen and download this version.

Or if you are new just head over to website and click through to our Products section.
You can also download a demo version of leonArdo from the website to try before you buy.

Amaralluis

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:01:26 PM

Thank you for the new version, its very much appreciated.

There were no changes made to margin maker bot at all?
curto

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:04:16 PM

Guys,

I trade with Bittrex and Poloniex - neither of which support the concept of either trailing stops or Stop loss and Take profit orders at the same time. I live in Australia so it is hard to stay up all night waiting for an order to fill and then set the stop loss etc.

Would your software support these strategies in Manual mode - before i even get into use the AutoBots etc ?

Craig
BrownChiLD

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:34:17 PM

Hi Guys,

Quick question... first time testing your margin maker bot

so i started the bot couple of days ago... saw a few trades completed.. but then ark went up above my range..
question is, why is the BUY order stuck outside (below) range from around where bot was started

here's where i'm at:

https://i.imgur.com/wjWeg1F.jpg

I thought MM Bot will adjust up or down accordingly so that it can keep making trades?

Is this a feature, bug, or am i missing something here?

Amaralluis

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:05:37 AM

Guys,

I trade with Bittrex and Poloniex - neither of which support the concept of either trailing stops or Stop loss and Take profit orders at the same time. I live in Australia so it is hard to stay up all night waiting for an order to fill and then set the stop loss etc.

Would your software support these strategies in Manual mode - before i even get into use the AutoBots etc ?

Craig

Leonardo does not have anything like that.
It has a stop loss that will stop the bot flat once the price drops by the selected amount or you can use a negative value in the min effi gain %. Unfortunately imo it doesnt work that well because of the way it works.
Amaralluis

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:08:36 AM

Hi Guys,

so i started the bot couple of days ago... saw a few trades completed.. but then ark went up above my range..
question is, why is the BUY order stuck outside (below) range from around where bot was started

here's where i'm at:

I thought MM Bot will adjust up or down accordingly so that it can keep making trades?

Your picture doesnt show the whole screen but I am going to guess that you used all of your BTC balance and the buy blue line is the highest that your BTC balance allows to buy that coin for.
A good practice is to never use all of the available funds to leave room in case the price increases. (I never buy over 90% myself).
bp423

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:34:34 AM

How do you make the bot sell all of a pair and not leave some very small amount like 0.00283882 of a pair that cannot even be sold manually.  It is almost like it is rounding or something.
BrownChiLD

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:47:49 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 01:49:39 AM by BrownChiLD

Hi Guys,

here's where i'm at:

https://i.imgur.com/wjWeg1F.jpg

Your picture doesnt show the whole screen but I am going to guess that you used all of your BTC balance and the buy blue line is the highest that your BTC balance allows to buy that coin for.
A good practice is to never use all of the available funds to leave room in case the price increases. (I never buy over 90% myself).

I see, and yes i've spent all my BTCs already.. however, shouldn't the Bot simpy adjust qty? coz i have specific btc i want bot to play with, i dont care about the qty of coins purchased.. so if i dedicate, say 1BTC to bot, and value goes up, then bot should simply place 1BTC order at higher level, right? I dont undersrtnd why bot is volume/qty centric (if your theory is true).. seems odd to be that way.  2% gain on 1BTC is same on any level of entry and any number of coins.  Sad

I really hope that there's an option to margin trade based on BTC set, not coin amount.. coz basing it on coin amount is dangerous, one can get rekt.

if im risking 1BTC only and coin value goes up, bot should just risk the same amount 1BTC regardless of new levels. i dont understand why Leonardo (or at least by default) is focused on coin quantity when trading rather that BTC value. I hope there's an option here. Sad

On side note... For PING PONG strategy, why isnt there an option for stop loss? i caught myself in heavy bags due to this lacking feature. ping pong is great so long as leonardo can stop loss / sell if shit goes under certain value Sad seems like this should be one of the very basic features the bot should have ...
dbolivar

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:42:17 AM

I updated my installation to version 3.5.0, and noticed a few quirks (solved in the end, but worth mentioning):

1) I saved my strategies and properly closed leonArdo before upgrading. However, after opening the new version, they weren't running or even suspended. Since the orders continued there, it was a bit of a hassle to properly cancel them and restart the bots.

2) The first run after the upgrading, the UI opened with very few elements and then crashed.

3) On the second run, it properly loaded, but strangely the ETH/BTC market data was gone, just the last few minutes were there. For the other 2 markets I had opened, it was OK.

4) I closed and reopened the app. On this third run, the market data for ETH/BTC returned. (Regarding the bots not running or suspended, I don't know if they would resume on this third run, because I did what I said in (1) on the second run.)

5) The app is a bit slower to initialize the markets. Don't know if these initialization steps always happened but were "behind the scenes", or if it's really slower. Not really a problem, because it's not a long time, but thought it would be worth mentioning.
Amaralluis

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:28:54 AM

Hi Guys,

here's where i'm at:

I see, and yes i've spent all my BTCs already.. however, shouldn't the Bot simpy adjust qty? coz i have specific btc i want bot to play with, i dont care about the qty of coins purchased.. so if i dedicate, say 1BTC to bot, and value goes up, then bot should simply place 1BTC order at higher level, right? I dont undersrtnd why bot is volume/qty centric (if your theory is true).. seems odd to be that way.  2% gain on 1BTC is same on any level of entry and any number of coins.  Sad

I really hope that there's an option to margin trade based on BTC set, not coin amount.. coz basing it on coin amount is dangerous, one can get rekt.

if im risking 1BTC only and coin value goes up, bot should just risk the same amount 1BTC regardless of new levels. i dont understand why Leonardo (or at least by default) is focused on coin quantity when trading rather that BTC value. I hope there's an option here. Sad

On side note... For PING PONG strategy, why isnt there an option for stop loss? i caught myself in heavy bags due to this lacking feature. ping pong is great so long as leonardo can stop loss / sell if shit goes under certain value Sad seems like this should be one of the very basic features the bot should have ...

Very good feature for the ping pong strategy. I like it.

As for the amount invested I think its done that way so that the strategy can track the buys and sells. If it dealt with BTC instead it would have to keep track that it created a buy for x btc and the sell for x btc, this way it just tracks X amount for the coin for both buys and sells.
dbolivar

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:32:00 AM

I updated my installation to version 3.5.0, and noticed a few quirks (solved in the end, but worth mentioning):

Don't know if it's related to the previous issues I mentioned, but found this in the ETH/BTC log:

Code:
10/06 12:27:27 am bittrex:ETH/BTC: Error while getting ticker:json2::TypeError: asObject called on non Object
10/06 12:27:27 am bittrex:ETH/BTC: ticker data update failed

Nevertheless, everything seems to be good now.
sexunix

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:59:16 AM

LeonArdo is available for Linux/Ubuntu.

Any progress to get it to work in Raspberry or similar?

It would be easier to leave some mini computer running forever. Those who have only one computer and it's laptop which they take to work or school need to disconnect it from net alot and leonArdo don't like that.
sarannah

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:16:57 AM

I tried to use 2 BTC in margin maker but it only allows me to drag the amount to 0.015 and if i type 2 to box it converts back to 0.015.
likepilate

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:26:07 AM

Been using Leonardo for a few months now.
Can only say that it's been pretty stable, does crash every few weeks but nothing crippling.

I've noticed that v3.5.0 is out, hoping it fixes the partially filled orders problem present in the previous version.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: