Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:52:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268520 times)
Amaralluis

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:18:45 PM

Update patch version 3.7.5 available

Another one...

• Fixed stop loss bug in the Bollinger Band bot

Click on the "update available!" link on the leonArdo login screen to download this new version.

Thanks for your continued patience everyone.

Jonathan

Leonardo still crashes for me when it reaches the Stop Loss in the BB bot.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hongkongbar

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:49:37 AM

Another one...

Click on the "update available!" link on the leonArdo login screen to download this new version.

Jonathan

Mac Os X Version, is corrupted. "some components are not found (error -43)" when try to upgrade, i have tried to re download several times

I am also MAC user. it goes with me...
hackbyte
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:30:54 AM

Quick update:

I just downloaded leonArdo-linux-3.7.5-b11958863 and started it .. testing orders on bitfinex is fast as i like it and the funds are updated within seconds too .... o.k. well, let's see if everything else (except the BollingerBandsStrategy maybe) works as expected. Wink

Hacky

P.s: O.k. first, i'm going to read all the new replies since 2017-12-18 when i left for party/new year Wink)

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
dbolivar

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:20:44 AM

Could you please share a similar example for both of the stop loss options? The first one seems clear for me: if it buys at x, but the price drops to (x - stop_loss), it will sell. But the second one does not: will it rebuy the same amount after a sell, if prices rise by (x + stop_loss)?

If the examples could also contemplate the situations where no previous buy / sell order exists, even better.

Also, is this amount a price difference, or a relative percentage?

Thanks!

Wanted to show you guys the new Min Effective Gain parameter in the Bollinger Band Bot. If needed, it displays exactly how it adapts the current buy/sell threshold.

Note that without the Min effective gain the sell trade (small yellow triangle) in the middle of the chart would have triggered sooner and the following buy trade (small blue triangle) would also have trigger at a much higher price.
seldem

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:39:45 AM

Hi all,
I have been trying BB with the latest version on win10 x64, no major problems observed. But BB lines (blue and red lines) disappears from the screen after a certain time. I do not know how much time elapses . Usually I left working at night and see them disappeared in the morning. Anyone else similar thing ?
Nwaghor4u

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:26:24 AM

Dear Leonardo team, I'm optimistic about the current update, though having difficulties here, but all for the best. Keep up!
wabbits

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:16:21 AM

Hi all,
I have been trying BB with the latest version on win10 x64, no major problems observed. But BB lines (blue and red lines) disappears from the screen after a certain time. I do not know how much time elapses . Usually I left working at night and see them disappeared in the morning. Anyone else similar thing ?

Click on the time frame you have used to calibrate the BB bot. The lines will show. e.g. 30 min. 6hr etc.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:14:16 AM

Another one...

Jonathan

Mac Os X Version, is corrupted. "some components are not found (error -43)" when try to upgrade, i have tried to re download several times

I am also MAC user. it goes with me...

works for me here. Could you try again an let me know in which time period the build was broken for you?

Thanks and all the best,

Rene

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:16:05 AM

Another one...

Jonathan

Leonardo still crashes for me when it reaches the Stop Loss in the BB bot.

Hi,

could you send on the logs to support@marginsoftware.de?

Thanks!

Rene

seldem

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:45:09 PM

Hi all,

Click on the time frame you have used to calibrate the BB bot. The lines will show. e.g. 30 min. 6hr etc.

Thanks for the hint. It was 6 hours, but because of I checked it 8 hours later cannot see past graph.
jefikas@yahoo.com

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:02:07 PM

Bollinger does not buy on version 3.7.5? just ignores the buy threshold.
it did work 3.7.4
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:19:02 PM

Hi

I bought LeoNardo today and set up my bittrex api key after purchasing. But i didn't know that secret it's display one-time only. I didn't write it down so i don't have my secret.
Can you help me setting my new API?

just register you new API at http://marginsoftware.de/registration.html

and let us know about it with a mail to support@marginsoftware.de
Then we will build you a new copy!

All the best,

Rene

Ghostkai

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:24:06 PM

Dear Leonardo team, I'm optimistic about the current update, though having difficulties here, but all for the best. Keep up!

I have been too until this crap starts happening.  Margin support just got an email about this and I am losing my patience with this program. It's getting ridiculous..
https://imgur.com/a/5YLRy

How the hell am I supposed to run this when I'm not around when this shit happens? Like turned this on last night before bed and never got no where with it. Bullshit.

Oh and before you ask yes i'm running the newest update 3.7.5

Been having troubles with this program for weeks and expected more from these updates. Now i'm just pissed off with it and soon going to give up on this team.

gnoe

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:25:40 PM

Bittrex ?
Maybe it's their crappy api again.

I have been too until this crap starts happening.  Margin support just got an email about this and I am losing my patience with this program. It's getting ridiculous..

How the hell am I supposed to run this when I'm not around when this shit happens? Like turned this on last night before bed and never got no where with it. Bullshit.

Been having troubles with this program for weeks and expected more from these updates. Now i'm just pissed off with it and soon going to give up on this team.

KDoge

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:29:00 PM

That could very well be an api issue with Bittrex.  I've heard of a lot of issues with Bittrexs' api from other customers.  I was planning on switching to that exchange, but their api seems to be inconsistent.  I don't have any bot issues on Poloniex, and I have updated to 3.7.5 as well.
money4good

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:12:16 PM

Any plans to support Cryptopia or Binance exchanges?

Thanks!

Binance coming soon...not sure about Cryptopia
frediyo

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:21:24 PM

leonArdo is a powerful bitcoin trading terminal that puts an emphasis on easy to use visual trading.
Use our bots to take the pain out of trading and set your hard earned BTC to work for you. Unified interface
for multiple markets, drag n' drop orders, gorgeous indicators (Bollinger bands, MACD, RSI, EMA, VWAP etc.), in
chart news feeds, configurable GUI and much much more!

guay
What are our customers saying about leonArdo?
Just wanted to update that I've now made 10x the price of the bot in about 2 weeks. Grin
It is a really great piece of software and worth every single penny
Positive, friendly, helpful, committed, not greedy ... this is Jonathan!
Thanks Leonardo for that nice 0.5 BTC profit in 1 hour by setting it on STEEM :-)
leonArdo is a great product, support is excellent
Like it...earned my money already 5 times back  Smiley
Thanks again for this fantastic software, up and running + Loving it
...that Leonardo has a special GUI with visual drag order is a big plus
Congrats...found this tool better then others in the market. Also made a lot with this tool the last month. Keep up the good work.
...has helped me make a lot of money...
God job, masterpiece   Shocked Shocked Shocked
Guys, get some bots on SBD (Steem Dollars), I'm making money hand over fist. Holy shit!
Instant support, very quick bug fixes and great dev behind this software!
I made the price of this bot back just today!
leonArdo is near perfect...
FANTASTIC program!
...it has been a solid earner paying for itself in no time at all.
Thank you for this amazing software Smiley
Have 4 bots running right now for many hours and have more than made the cost of the program in a few hours.
... 5-star support ... excellent visual interface
I just want to say that this tool is making a lot of money for me.
...thanks to the Dev on LeonArdo for the great support on this software
...the team are great, provide great support
Woww, what a nice and honest team !!
This was exactly what I was looking for, easy to use, the interface is fantastic.
...thanks Jonathan and mArgin Software people for the impressive and effective support
it has paid for itself after a few day's of trading (and it's been almost 4 now)  Wink
Awesome update, keep it up!
It seems to me that leonArdo is a platform going places I want go
I'm loving your bot
Excellent update, congratulations again Margin.  Wink
You are awesome and have a really nice support
leonArdo is the 4th or 5th auto trading platform(bot) I've used in crypto and is my absolute favorite
...it looks very good and resuming the bots was just a simple game of point and click. Very cool!
the developers have done an amazing job with it
i got my money back from the software just within 3 days. i am very happy. Wink
This is looking better than MT4
You guys rock! Please keep it up! Cheesy
Wow this is really impressive!
I played with the demo and think its absolutely awesome!
This project gets more and more promising every day and it's an honor to participate.
The support is very fast and top class.
Top top team!

How can you get your copy?
Just go to the website and download a free demo
version of leonArdo that lets you try out all its features before you buy!

Who are we?

leonArdo was developed by three computer science graduates with a
passion for all things bitcoin! We have a combined 20 years of software
development experience and between us hold a PhD and two Masters
degrees. After developing our own bot and seeing how well it performed,
the idea to create a product for the crypto market hit us. We realized
that there was no existing software available that we would want to
use ourselves – so we created leonArdo!

What exactly is leonArdo?

leonArdo has been designed as a “visual” trading front-end
for different markets. However, rather than simply mimic market
websites, leonArdo provides a host of additional features that
significantly improve your trading experience.  leonArdo currently
supports Poloniex, Bittrex, Bitstamp, Bitfinex, OKCoin, OKCoin CNY
and Huobi, but new market plugins are in the pipeline.

leonArdo has been developed from the ground up as an object
oriented C++ application. Using the features of C++ and Qt
allows us to provide a product that is super responsive and
completely intuitive to use.

In future releases, we plan to also provide an API that will allow other
programmers to implement custom trading strategies, which they
can sell independently of us. These strategies will be able to seamlessly
interact with leonArdo’s graphical user interface (i.e., react to mouse
interaction and augment graphs) in order to maintain a consistent
user experience.

Review

Automated trading strategies (bots)

mArgin maker

The mArgin maker strategy comes bundled with leonArdo. Simply
click and drag in the graph to set the parameters you want and then
set it to work! It adapts to the changing course of the market.  

Ping pong

The ping pong strategy also comes bundled with leonArdo. This
allows you to set a rigid buy and sell price and then leave the rest to
leonArdo. You will immediately see in the graph the amount you will earn
minus the exchange fees

Bollinger Band Bot

The Bollinger Band strategy also comes bundled with leonArdo. Using
in chart beautifully rendered parameters you can tune the bot to your desired
performance. Set stop loss to protect your assets.  

Follow us @mArginsoftware

World class support

As long as we are not sleeping, we will be available on this forum for support.
If you have any questions or feature requests we are happy to answer and discuss them here or
send us a mail to support@marginsoftware.de

Original thread

Our first thread can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=506317.0

Video series

Changelog

We are constantly updating and improving leonArdo. Get in touch either on this thread or send us a mail to support@marginsoftware.de if you want to report a bug or have a new feature request!

• leonArdo 3.7.0               Bollinger Band Bot, Raspberry Pi support and HitBTC added...
  • leonArdo 3.6.0               Lots of new technical indicators, web socket support for Bitfinex...
  • leonArdo 3.5.0               Web socket layer, translation support, Huobi support added...
  • leonArdo patch 3.4.1      Bitstamp fix, polling scheduler fix, bug fixes...
  • leonArdo 3.4.0               Stop loss added to mArgin maker bot, strategy history annotation, new underlying memory allocator
  • leonArdo 3.3.0               Stability fixes, collapsable funds and margin widgets...
  • leonArdo patch 3.2.2      Bitfinex bug fix
  • leonArdo patch 3.2.1      Critical error fixed
  • leonArdo 3.2                  Support for 4K displays added, optimised polling strategy...
  • leonArdo 3.1.0               Cumulative second currency column added to order book, icons updated...
  • leonArdo 3.0.0               Manual margin trading support, advanced orders, bot update...
  • leonArdo 2.5.0               Complete GUI re-design, dark skin added...
  • leonArdo 2.4.0               Bollinger bands, MACD, SMA and EMA indicators added...
  • leonArdo 2.3.0               Configurable GUI tools window, monitor up to 25 markets at once...
  • leonArdo 2.1.0               Poloniex support, partial order fill visualisation...
  • leonArdo 2.0.0               Bitfinex support, improved RSS feed, dynamic adding of markets/currency pairs at runtime...
  • leonArdo 1.4.0               Restructuring of mArgin maker bot, recovery after network outage...
  • leonArdo 1.3.0               Encryption for your API keys, VWAP indicator, new icon buttons...
  • leonArdo 1.0.0               leonArdo - the cryptocurrency trading terminal arrives...

Ghostkai

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:38:38 PM

That could very well be an api issue with Bittrex.  I've heard of a lot of issues with Bittrexs' api from other customers.  I was planning on switching to that exchange, but their api seems to be inconsistent.  I don't have any bot issues on Poloniex, and I have updated to 3.7.5 as well.

The only way I would switch some money over to a new marketplace is if leonardo team gives me the extra api for free. I am not giving up my Bittrex because of their shitty api. May switch margin programs. But not switching marketplaces unless drastically needs too.
dbolivar

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:59:36 PM

The only way I would switch some money over to a new marketplace is if leonardo team gives me the extra api for free. I am not giving up my Bittrex because of their shitty api. May switch margin programs. But not switching marketplaces unless drastically needs too.

The thing is, if the problem is the usual slowness of Bittrex' API (which seems to be, from what you described), the fault is not within leonArdo, it's Bittrex (their infrastructure is probably not catching up with the huge increase in customers). About 1.5 months ago, I was also using Bittrex, but given its API slowness, I decided to switch to another exchange (and PAYED for the new license, which is more than fair, since that requires a whole new implementation, testing, support etc.). The difference was night and day, which means it was really the exchange. Before purchasing the new license and switching, I did a lot of research, and specially, tried the demo for the exchange in question.

Now, of course each exchange has its pros and cons: Bittrex may be slower, but they have more coins, and for some the fact that they are US-based may seem safer (although if you research, every exchange out there has complaints, suspicions of fraud etc.). For me, though, during high loads it was impossible to trade with them, so I had to switch for something faster. Up to you to research, and weight the pros and cons.
ofnadave

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:54:23 PM

Are You seeing this from Bittrex?

Log
01/06 12:44:54 pm bittrex:ETH/BTC: http error during chart data get call: [code: 4]: Timeout (the connection to the remote server timed out)
01/06 01:26:24 pm bittrex:ETH/BTC: http error during chart data get call: [code: 4]: Timeout (the connection to the remote server timed out)

01/06 01:28:29 pm bittrex:bot:RDD/BTC: [manual] Order 1946 placed successfully
01/06 01:33:55 pm bittrex:RDD/BTC: ticker data update failed (http error while getting ticker: [code: 4]: Timeout (the connection to the remote server timed out))

using IOS 3.7.4 and 3.7.5  Both showing the same error.  BB not working! Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: