Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:39:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268521 times)
tperalta82

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:52:11 PM

Hi everyone,
I'm running the demo for some days now (before making the decision to buy)

And although in the demo I made it to be proftable using market making, it seems there is a "bug" or issue, the Max order age, is set by default to 0.1hours , which would be 6m, since that the prices on the exchanges changed a lot, got higher, (like 4 houras ago maybe), and it hasn't updated the order.

Running on Ubuntu 18.04, with windows version under wine (the linux version doesn't run on ubuntu 18.04, only works with some exchanges)

Any ideas?

Thanks
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kriojenic

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:44:44 PM

Anyone else having trouble getting bitfinex to load up? It's been crashing my margin for the last 2 days
hackbyte
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 03:28:22 AM

Yay!

I'm really happy to learn that i'm now a mArgin owner and setting up my password and adding (fresh) API keys for a lot of exchanges was a bliss to me....

And the best part, mArgin now even runs natively on my Funtoo Linux install, YEAH! Wink

I'm totally happy with this upgrade and already had lots of fun and small gains on the markets in the last two days. Wink

Hacky

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
hackbyte
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 03:31:35 AM

Yay!

I'm really happy to learn that i'm now a mArgin owner and setting up my password and adding (fresh) API keys for a lot of exchanges was a bliss to me....

And the best part, mArgin now even runs natively on my Funtoo Linux install, YEAH! Wink

I'm totally happy with this upgrade and already had lots of fun and small gains on the markets in the last two days. Wink

Hacky

Sadly, even if that is the full truth and there is no shadow on it at all.

mArgin still has some few things which leonArdo had and which made it a somewhat picky tool.

Well, maybe there will be ways to sort them out in the long run.

It's still a profi class trading terminal and more than its price worth. Wink

Hacky

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 07:58:47 AM

Yay!

Hacky

Thanks Hacky!

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:00:51 AM

Anyone else having trouble getting bitfinex to load up? It's been crashing my margin for the last 2 days

No issue on Bitfinex as as I know.

To get a fresh start you could save your API key data and delete the hidden .margin folder. Could be some setting in there between upgrades that causes the issue.

Note you will lose bot settings etc. if you do this.

Send a mail to support@margin.de if you are still having issues.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:02:57 AM

Hi everyone,
I'm running the demo for some days now (before making the decision to buy)

And although in the demo I made it to be proftable using market making, it seems there is a "bug" or issue, the Max order age, is set by default to 0.1hours , which would be 6m, since that the prices on the exchanges changed a lot, got higher, (like 4 houras ago maybe), and it hasn't updated the order.

Running on Ubuntu 18.04, with windows version under wine (the linux version doesn't run on ubuntu 18.04, only works with some exchanges)

Any ideas?

Thanks

The order will only update if the buy or sell margin has changed resulting in a new price for the limit order. If not we save the API calls as the new order will be priced exactly the same.

If you think this is not what happened, please snap a screenshot and send the details to support@margin.de

All the best,
Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:07:17 AM

Well last weeks I running margin 1.1.4 with two exchanges hitbtc and binance on ubuntu 16.04 server I had one issue that the trading info on binance different than on margin app such as coin/amount/price. then I was upgrade to margin 2.0 its running smoothly with same issue but since yesterday its freez and crush and evry time I re-run it's working fine with hitbtc only but when I try to add binance get crushing.

The issue you have with finance might be to do with the nonce. They use a different method for calculating it that requires your system clock to keep perfect time.

We have an article about it called "I continue to get an error my Binance Secret is registered but margin will not connect to the exchange" here: https://margin.de/resources/help-center

Could that be the issue?

If not, please collect the log and send us a mail at support@margin.de

Best wishes,
Jonathan

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:57:57 AM

Well last weeks I running margin 1.1.4 with two exchanges hitbtc and binance on ubuntu 16.04 server I had one issue that the trading info on binance different than on margin app such as coin/amount/price. then I was upgrade to margin 2.0 its running smoothly with same issue but since yesterday its freez and crush and evry time I re-run it's working fine with hitbtc only but when I try to add binance get crushing.

The issue you have with finance might be to do with the nonce. They use a different method for calculating it that requires your system clock to keep perfect time.

We have an article about it called "I continue to get an error my Binance Secret is registered but margin will not connect to the exchange" here: https://margin.de/resources/help-center

Could that be the issue?

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Thanks for reply. it's not that issue as I using x2go on debian9 laptop to contact the server, so I don't use windows at all.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 09:24:56 AM

Could that be the issue?

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Thanks for reply. it's not that issue as I using x2go on debian9 laptop to contact the server, so I don't use windows at all.

Ok, but the time issue is not a windows issue. It's a system time issue. Please ensure that your system time is kept correct and doesn't drift.

Thanks
Jonathan

hackbyte
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 12:13:00 PM

Hmm.. i wonder what is the issue with the Kraken API.

Is it only for me so painfully slow that creating and or adapting an order takes up to 100 to 180 seconds to be done?

I had slight hope that mArgin might work better on this but sadly, it makes no difference.

Has anone here a different experience?

Regards,

hacky

william9091

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

Welcome! Thank you you add the first of the prompt of the update about the latest update, do that it like the multiple multiple tasks and this helps to be blocked to the closure transaction. It really absolute! If another request you want to add to the software will be add if the option if the field is a different amount, this is very useful when you are doing the transaction transaction, at least as it is not automatically. Cheesy
Cảm ơn team LeonArdo and Jonathan!
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 08:00:39 PM

Is it only for me so painfully slow that creating and or adapting an order takes up to 100 to 180 seconds to be done?

I had slight hope that mArgin might work better on this but sadly, it makes no difference.

Regards,

hacky

Kraken is by far the slowest API we connect to. There are some optimisations we are implementing to make it faster for an upcoming release...

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 08:39:22 PM

Really glad to re-introduce Huobi to our offering...                

kukelka

Activity: 186
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:43:48 AM

Looks nice product.What daily, weekly,monthly ROI we can expect from this bot?
hackbyte
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 02:50:15 PM

Regards,

hacky

Kraken is by far the slowest API we connect to. There are some optimisations we are implementing to make it faster for an upcoming release...

Ah ... yeah i'm happy to hear that... Wink

And seeing that huobi.pro will come back is nice too....

Now, i only wait to hear from bittrex what it is about their api... Have a support ticket open with them.

Having margin working on all exchanges in the next three months will be a _huge_ advantage. Wink

Regards,

hacky

hackbyte
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 02:56:51 PM

Looks nice product.What daily, weekly,monthly ROI we can expect from this bot?

It heavily depends on the markets, pairs and how you set up a bot.

But, no there is no full auto pilot which simply makes you rich, you still need to know what you do and consider any risk carefully....

Just download the demo and try it. Wink

Hacky

hackbyte
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 04:14:14 PM

I finally got a answer from bittrex support after the ticket was escalated to the API team.

Hi hackbyte,

Please try to keep your API calls limited to 1 public call per second and 1 private call per second.

Please see our documentation below on API.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003723911-Developer-s-Guide-API

The Bittrex websocket documentation can be found on GitHub at this URL: https://github.com/Bittrex/bittrex.github.io. Please make sure you have fail back mechanisms to the v1.1 API in the event the websocket is not available.

The Bittrex Support Team can only provide basic support for the API.

For additional API assistance at your request you can be invited to a community channel #api-developers on the Bittrex slack where you may be able to find answers to more complicated API requests. If you would like to be invited to the Bittrex Slack please let us know.

Hi bittrex@hackbyte.de,

Please try to keep your API calls limited to 1 public call per second and 1 private call per second.

Sounds like i should wait a bit before i just try to open bittrex API again?

HTH,

hacky Wink

CTShaman

Activity: 253
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:58:33 PM

Beware of LONG trades on Bittrex, they are closing trades over 60 days. You get to keep the coin but they won't keep it open forever like other exchanges where I still have trades open since June.

Their documentation says 28 days. Small minds..

ref.
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003004171-What-are-my-trade-limits

CTShaman

Bucket List Item #10: Buy and sell a WALL with margin.
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 01:19:51 PM

Could that be the issue?

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Ok, but the time issue is not a windows issue. It's a system time issue. Please ensure that your system time is kept correct and doesn't drift.

Thanks
Jonathan

Today I started Margin application and it works in a natural way. I think the problem is due to problems in some of the Binance site 's function many days ago.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

██████████████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: