Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:36:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268517 times)
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 11:25:05 AM

Hodl orders on Bittrex. [Reminder]

I mentioned this a month ago, Bittrex will not allow you to go long on manual orders. Technically they only support 28 days. I just found a slew of orders from August that had been dropped recently and put them back in. I don't know, some sort of wacky business decision. I've got sell orders from May at other exchanges..

Me thinks the market may pop up to say 7700 again between now and Christmas, and don't want anyone to miss those long trades as we need to get that crypto back in circulation.  Grin

CTShaman

We should add an auto replace feature for this annoyance.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CTShaman

Activity: 253
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:33:39 PM

Hodl orders on Bittrex. [Reminder]

I mentioned this a month ago, Bittrex will not allow you to go long on manual orders. Technically they only support 28 days. I just found a slew of orders from August that had been dropped recently and put them back in. I don't know, some sort of wacky business decision. I've got sell orders from May at other exchanges..

Me thinks the market may pop up to say 7700 again between now and Christmas, and don't want anyone to miss those long trades as we need to get that crypto back in circulation.  Grin

CTShaman

We should add an auto replace feature for this annoyance.
Would be great! Don't know yet how many other exchanges have implemented such strategies. In this market I am sure to find out.

Much Appreciated,

CTShaman

Bucket List Item #10: Buy and sell a WALL with margin.
kriojenic

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:42:59 AM

Can you add a feature where it will locally store previous trades because for some reason after some time it stops showing previous trades after a certain point on some exchanges like bittrex. Perhaps having an import trade history feature for certain coins because you need to manually download those super old trades from your trading history by filling a captcha
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 07:04:42 PM

Can you add a feature where it will locally store previous trades because for some reason after some time it stops showing previous trades after a certain point on some exchanges like bittrex. Perhaps having an import trade history feature for certain coins because you need to manually download those super old trades from your trading history by filling a captcha

The issue is that the API's getTrades call is limited is what it returns. We actually do store some exchange trades in a local db already, but we don't have a unified way to handle this yet.

Thanks for getting in touch.

Jonathan

CTShaman

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:53:41 AM

In my opinion we are about $5 above what I consider the trigger point of $6,195. I believe we are in the final contractions before the birthing process begins for a new crypto era. Lets hope!  Grin

CTShaman

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 03:00:26 PM

margin 2.0.1 patch released

We are happy to announce that a new patch release (2.0.1) is available. In addition to a set of important fixes (see below), we added some bigger "under-the-hood" changes mostly concerning our build and deploy system.

• Fix for issues with Huobi trade history
  • Fix for Bitfinex fund update after a market/spot order goes right through
  • Checking min total value in spot buy order (relevant for spot order bots)
  • Fix for reddit widgets not showing images and not being able to open them
  • Corrected price decimals for fiat on Bittrex (placing orders, strategies)
  • Option to select BNB as fee currency on Binance (reduces the fees by half for display purposes when using bots or ruler)
  • Fixed a source of crashes related to the ChaikinOscillator
  • Major improvements to our build/deploy system and several under-the-hood changes for enhanced event and thread management

There are two ways to grab it. Either click the Patch Available link in the margin login window or login to your account on https://margin.de and download from the website.

Please note that a new Arm build will be uploaded ASAP.

Not a customer but want to try it out? Download our free Demo here.

Amaralluis

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:22:15 PM

We are happy to announce that a new patch release (2.0.1) is available. In addition to a set of important fixes (see below), we added some bigger "under-the-hood" changes mostly concerning our build and deploy system.

• Option to select BNB as fee currency on Binance (reduces the fees by half for display purposes when using bots or ruler)
  • Major improvements to our build/deploy system and several under-the-hood changes for enhanced event and thread management

There are two ways to grab it. Either click the Patch Available link in the margin login window or login to your account on https://margin.de and download from the website.

Thank you for this new version.
But where do I find this?

Option to select BNB as fee currency on Binance (reduces the fees by half for display purposes when using bots or ruler)
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:06:15 AM

Thank you for this new version.
But where do I find this?

Option to select BNB as fee currency on Binance (reduces the fees by half for display purposes when using bots or ruler)

Ah yes. You can find this option when you log into binance in margin's login window.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

CTShaman

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:25:08 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 04:21:58 AM by CTShaman

What I'm loving about this version is the memory footprint is so much smaller. Bittrex (was a memory problem child for me) is actually using a tenth as much memory as it was before.
I'm considering building out a smaller VPS on Ubuntu 18.04 because the requirements are so much lower than they were a year ago when I got my current server. While I don't have all of the pair opened that I was monitoring before this the 2.0.1 Linux version, it is still showing dramatic memory savings.

Looks like I'm going to have room for more exchanges! Cheesy

CTShaman

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 03:53:18 PM

A sneak peak at new Trading View Widgets that are coming soon to margin!

CTShaman

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:56:33 PM

Pretty darn snazzy, be careful though, you might be asked to make those indicators adjunct to strategy xyz.

Sure could use one more setting in this market, basically it would be a toggle for wife mode, when she's peering over my shoulder, essentially inverting the candles and swapping red for green.  Grin

Cryptocurrency is the frontier of our age, everyone of us is making history. I am glad to be part of it, few have accomplished much without skinning their knees first.

Go margin!

CTShaman

Amaralluis

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:53:20 AM

Jon,

In the indicators settings theres a checkbox called "Show mouse label".

What is this supposed to do because I dont see anything different between it checked and unchecked?
Thanks
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 10:45:06 AM

Jon,

In the indicators settings theres a checkbox called "Show mouse label".

What is this supposed to do because I dont see anything different between it checked and unchecked?
Thanks

hmm, it used to show the underlining values!

Will look into it. Thanks for pointing it out!

Best wishes,
Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 10:45:45 AM

Pretty darn snazzy, be careful though, you might be asked to make those indicators adjunct to strategy xyz.

Sure could use one more setting in this market, basically it would be a toggle for wife mode, when she's peering over my shoulder, essentially inverting the candles and swapping red for green.  Grin

Cryptocurrency is the frontier of our age, everyone of us is making history. I am glad to be part of it, few have accomplished much without skinning their knees first.

Go margin!

CTShaman

Thanks so much for your amazing support!

CTShaman

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:27:09 AM

Will history repeat itself?

TheMatrix101

Activity: 330
Merit: 130

Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:37:34 PM

It's been a while since i have used margin and this is the first time ive seen this so i dont really know whats going on but all but a few of the coins are doing this...how do i fix this?

█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 08:51:36 AM

It's been a while since i have used margin and this is the first time ive seen this so i dont really know whats going on but all but a few of the coins are doing this...how do i fix this?

Hi TheMatrix101

Can you shoot a mail to support@margin.de listing the exchange/pairs that have no data.

Thanks!
Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 04:38:30 PM

We're happy to announce the pre-release test-phase for the margin mobile app!
The app is a portfolio-tracker which enables automatic data-fetching from margin supported crypto-exchanges to calculate your portfolio value in USD, BTC, ETH etc.

If you would like to join the testing phase, send over an email to support@margin.de with the version (iOS or Android) you would like to test and your Apple ID email or Play Store email address.

After we compile a list of users, you will get an email with instructions on how to setup the margin mobile app. You may test the complete app functionality from sign-up, adding of your exchange API keys (they remain on your device and are not stored on our servers ), our Ticker and portfolio tracking of course.

Really excited to get this publicly released soon. We appreciate your support in helping us along our journey!

CTShaman

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:13:29 AM

We're happy to announce the pre-release test-phase for the margin mobile app!
The app is a portfolio-tracker which enables automatic data-fetching from margin supported crypto-exchanges to calculate your portfolio value in USD, BTC, ETH etc.

If you would like to join the testing phase, send over an email to support@margin.de with the version (iOS or Android) you would like to test and your Apple ID email or Play Store email address.

After we compile a list of users, you will get an email with instructions on how to setup the margin mobile app. You may test the complete app functionality from sign-up, adding of your exchange API keys (they remain on your device and are not stored on our servers ), our Ticker and portfolio tracking of course.

Really excited to get this publicly released soon. We appreciate your support in helping us along our journey!

This should certainly come in handy. Watching the market cap for the past 12+ hours smart money has started to enter the game. The market cap has jumped $4B while BTC prices have remained neutral for the last 24 hours.

cryptox17

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 02:25:22 AM

great news! looking forward using the app
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: