Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:06:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 20 reasons because Tom/Cablepair is a scammer.  (Read 2098 times)
bsgmz (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 11:24:05 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2013, 04:43:54 PM by bsgmz

Sorry for my low level of English, but I think you will understand me.

Tom / Cablepair is a scammer and these are my reasons for thinking this. You just have to answer these questions.

1. When you said you bought your asics would be ready in early December? That happened?

2. 2012/11/27 Tom announces the first delay. My last purchase you entered the first shipment was 2012/11/23 (http://goo.gl/itHPS). You think that at that time, Tom did not know there would be a delay?

3. You think that since the closure of the first shipping orders was a significant decrease in the number of sales? You think that's because for the people was very important to the shipping date? With true information sales would have been lower?

4. In a project of this size. If only missing two weeks should be 95% done. You think that happened? You think that Tom knew the delay, long before announcing it?

my wife and I and our oldest son have been working long days to get this place ready.

Tom, 31 years (http://goo.gl/vSmYH) can have a son old enough to work? You may Cablepair/Tom, not the same person as Thomas Van Riper? Someone has known personally?

6. It is normal for a businessman who moved hundreds of thousands of dollars. Advertise a sale of the company and a second delay while drunk?

7. Because Tom has not explained what happened with CAN-ELECTRIC?

8. Because Tom has not explained the refund process?

9. Because Tom has not explained what the Asian company that wanted to buy the project from Tom?

10. Because Tom has disappeared and gives no explanation?

11. The Tom ASICs were real? There is evidence, pictures, documents, videos? Tom built something? 10%, 20%, 50%, 80%, 99%?

12. I did not want to give back my money. I wanted my asics in December, although it could accept a delay until January.

13. Believe that the change in price of bitcoins has benefited Tom?

14. Those who have received refunds in bitcoins. They think they would have more or less money if they had the bitcoins in your wallet?

15. I keep in bitcoins leftover money to buy basics. Also I keep the bitcoins mined later.

16. I made a bet in less than six months would get more bitcoins, that I spend on basics. I do not bet, money back with bitcoins months later with a new price. I was not responsible for Tom incompetence.

17. I have my bitcoins committed to Tom, I had the option to buy asics at other companies.

18. I requested my refund on the night of 13 to 14 January. A few days after I value bitcoins Dave at $ 15. With that price I already lost bitcoins. Tom waited without consulting a price more beneficial for him. Why have not I received my bitcoins?

19. I don't understand why people thank Tom, after that will return less than 50% of their bitcoins.

20. To finish the last question. In September / October / November, without knowing the price changes of bitcoins. But knowing all that would happen to Tom had made ​​the purchase? Why?

The problem is not the price change of bitcoins. The problem is Tom.

If Tom believes that some of the information posted is wrong, I am happy to receive information and apologize.

If anyone wants to correct my English for easy reading. Would be very grateful.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bigrah

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 12:27:29 PM

Go home you are drunk...
bsgmz (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 02:01:36 PM

Go home you are drunk...
I speak and write correctly in 2 languages​​. Unfortunately English is not one of them. Please keep respect for trying to offer my opinion.
ralree

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Manateeeeeeees

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 02:06:13 PM

1. When you said you bought your asics would be ready in early December? That happened?
Not a scam - that's called a delay.  It happens in risky startup engineering ventures.

2. 2012/11/27 Tom announces the first delay. My last purchase you entered the first shipment was 2012/11/23 (http://goo.gl/itHPS). You think that at that time, Tom did not know there would be a delay?
That still doesn't make him a scammer.

3. You think that since the closure of the first shipping orders was a significant decrease in the number of sales? You think that's because for the people was very important to the shipping date? With true information sales would have been lower?

4. In a project of this size. If only missing two weeks should be 95% done. You think that happened? You think that Tom knew the delay, long before announcing it?

my wife and I and our oldest son have been working long days to get this place ready.

Tom, 31 years (http://goo.gl/vSmYH) can have a son old enough to work? You may Cablepair/Tom, not the same person as Thomas Van Riper? Someone has known personally?
That still doesn't make him a scammer.  You're reading way too much into this statement.

6. It is normal for a businessman who moved hundreds of thousands of dollars. Advertise a sale of the company and a second delay while drunk?
Inappropriate, but doesn't make him a scammer.

That still doesn't make him a scammer.  It probably means he is busy processing refunds, since those are constantly being reported (see Fefox's post from last night).

What's complex about it?  Chargeback your credit card or request a refund and wait - that's it.  I just explained it for you.

9. Because Tom has not explained what the Asian company that wanted to buy the project from Tom?
He didn't have to divulge it at all, but he did.  That still doesn't make him a scammer.

Obviously he was overwhelmed by stress associated with the project.  He's also processing refunds as of yesterday, so I'd hardly call that "disappearing."  That still doesn't make him a scammer.

11. The Tom ASICs were real? There is evidence, pictures, documents, videos? Tom built something? 10%, 20%, 50%, 80%, 99%?
If I recall, the design phase for the chip was at some stage of completion.  Perhaps you could put in an offer to buy the company from whoever owns it currently.

12. I did not want to give me my money. I wanted my asics in December, although it could accept a delay until January.
So you cancelled your order once January came?   Then why are you whining?

And if they would have dropped in value... ?  That still doesn't make him a scammer.

14. Those who have received refunds in bitcoins. They think they would have more or less money if they had the bitcoins in your wallet?
So, the unit was priced in DOLLARS.  Why is that so hard to understand?  You will be refunded in DOLLARS.  Yes, had you speculated you could have made a profit, but if BTC was $5 right now, you'd want your refund in dollars.

15. I keep in bitcoins leftover money to buy basics. Also I keep the bitcoins mined later.
That's great, champ.  That still doesn't make him a scammer.

16. I made a bet in less than six months would get more bitcoins, that I spend on basics. I do not bet, money back with bitcoins months later with a new price. I was not responsible for Tom incompetence.
You were an investor in a very risky business.  Many people in your situation receive absolutely nothing back and don't complain about it.

17. I have my bitcoins committed to Tom, I had the option to buy asics at other companies.
This is called "putting all your eggs in one basket."

18. I requested my refund on the night of 13 to 14 January. A few days after I value bitcoins Dave at $ 15. With that price I already lost bitcoins. Tom waited without consulting a price more beneficial for him. Why have not I received my bitcoins?
Because you're on a very long list of people waiting for bitcoin refunds (Fefox was order # 8xx, and if you ordered in November, yours is MUCH higher).

19. I don't understand why people thank Tom, after that will return less than 50% of their bitcoins.
Again, see the definitions of investment and risk and bankruptcy.  He didn't have to return anything.

20. To finish the last question. In September / October / November, without knowing the price changes of bitcoins. But knowing all that would happen to Tom had made ​​the purchase? Why?
I don't understand this.

Oh so now numbers 18, 19, 16, and 14 don't matter?

Yes it sucks you're having to wait so long for a refund, but you took the risk to push out to January 13/14 when there were quite a few signals that things were turning south before then.  The drunk post apparently didn't scare you away - that was around the 8th as I recall.  Since you cite that above as "proof he's a scammer," why didn't you pull your chips out at that time?

1MANaTeEZoH4YkgMYz61E5y4s9BYhAuUjG
miter_myles

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 03:42:01 PM

Little hard to understand and should be in the scam thread in the other sub-forum.. but in the end even though Tom should be listed as a scammer, for whatever reasons the administrators for this board love the guy and will probably never take action on it.

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 04:03:17 PM

Sorry for my low level of English, but I think you will understand me.

Tom / Cablepair is a scammer and these are my reasons for thinking this. You just have to answer these questions.
I can see the point(s) you are trying to make but in essence bASIC is a failed business. It failed due to various reasons and it's up to Tom to explain on how things derailed this far. The rest is all speculation.

For a failed business, it's possible that he could have walked away from it and filed bankruptcy but he did state he is trying to refund as many customers as possible.

All credit card charged have been refunded, large customers got their wire transfer back and slowly he is refunding BTC payments, even until yesterday.

For a scammer, he sure is trying to restore some of his karma. He knows people will not forget what went wrong, but at least he is not just running away, he is trying to set right some of the damage.

Of course some people are going to be SOL, many people have lost value because of the exchange rate (in $US vs EUR or $US vs BTC), some people will probably never get their BTC refund, unless he can keep mining for another few years.

(Easy for me to say, I got about half my investment back...)
bsgmz (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 04:22:56 PM

That still doesn't make him a scammer.  It probably means he is busy processing refunds, since those are constantly being reported (see Fefox's post from last night).
Fefox's not explain what happened to CAN-ELECTRIC.

What's complex about it?  Chargeback your credit card or request a refund and wait - that's it.  I just explained it for you.
Tom has not sent me any email. People have had to organize inside the forum, Tom has not provided any information. Time or rate of change for refunds their bitcoins.

If I recall, the design phase for the chip was at some stage of completion.  Perhaps you could put in an offer to buy the company from whoever owns it currently.
Why would have to put money in buying the company failed to Tom?

12. I did not want to give me my money. I wanted my asics in December, although it could accept a delay until January.
Rest assured we will try to maximize any engineering opportunity that won't introduce further delays.
http://goo.gl/9qA2w

I whining because basics not ship in December or January.

And if they would have dropped in value... ?  That still doesn't make him a scammer.
So, the unit was priced in DOLLARS.  Why is that so hard to understand?  You will be refunded in DOLLARS.  Yes, had you speculated you could have made a profit, but if BTC was $5 right now, you'd want your refund in dollars.
I do not know. Perhaps would have returned the price bitcoins or dollars. But curiously always lucky is with Tom. Many people think that Tom is getting money with bitcoin price increase.

You were an investor in a very risky business.  Many people in your situation receive absolutely nothing back and don't complain about it.
Many people have suffered biggest scams does not mean that this is not a scam. I have not received anything.

I didn't say I put all my eggs in Tom's basket. But, all eggs in this basket are crashed. I haven't use these eggs.

Because you're on a very long list of people waiting for bitcoin refunds (Fefox was order # 8xx, and if you ordered in November, yours is MUCH higher).
Why not freeze the price at $15? What is the reason to continue speculating on the price of my bitcoins? If bitcoins have dropped in price, Tom would have said that the $ 15 was a good price? Tom is play with card marking.

Again, see the definitions of investment and risk and bankruptcy.  He didn't have to return anything.
Thanks http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bankruptcy#Fraud and add http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damages

Yes it sucks you're having to wait so long for a refund, but you took the risk to push out to January 13/14 when there were quite a few signals that things were turning south before then.  The drunk post apparently didn't scare you away - that was around the 8th as I recall.  Since you cite that above as "proof he's a scammer," why didn't you pull your chips out at that time?
1. I'm not on the forums every day.
2. My English is not enough to tell if someone is drunk. While I recognize that in this post I was hard to understand.
3. Are you trying to say I'm guilty for taking long time to request a refund?
bsgmz (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 05:23:01 PM

I can see the point(s) you are trying to make but in essence bASIC is a failed business. It failed due to various reasons and it's up to Tom to explain on how things derailed this far. The rest is all speculation.
When information is not available, we can only speculate. Not having information and transparency.

We see that are not normal. Waiting until the last minute to announce a delay. Not having a physical prototype. Expect to see the evolution of bitcoins before chargeback.
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 05:28:00 PM

Promised to refund all orders.

Did not refund all orders.

Seems pretty clear.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
ralree

Activity: 518

Manateeeeeeees

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 05:36:31 PM

Promised to refund all orders.

Did not refund all orders yet.

Seems pretty clear.

FTFY.  He is actively refunding them.

1MANaTeEZoH4YkgMYz61E5y4s9BYhAuUjG
miter_myles

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 05:59:49 PM

Ah, just think... by the end of the week the "Asians" or was it the "CAN-ELEC" guys with the Iraq contact info would have been close to shipping the "guaranteed" March deliveries..

lol..

Scamtastic!

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2013, 06:04:05 PM

Not a scam - that's called a delay.  It happens in risky startup engineering ventures.

That still doesn't make him a scammer.  You're reading way too much into this statement.

Inappropriate, but doesn't make him a scammer.

He didn't have to divulge it at all, but he did.  That still doesn't make him a scammer.

Obviously he was overwhelmed by stress associated with the project.  He's also processing refunds as of yesterday, so I'd hardly call that "disappearing."  That still doesn't make him a scammer.

That's great, champ.  That still doesn't make him a scammer.

I don't understand this.

Oh so now numbers 18, 19, 16, and 14 don't matter?

Yes it sucks you're having to wait so long for a refund, but you took the risk to push out to January 13/14 when there were quite a few signals that things were turning south before then.  The drunk post apparently didn't scare you away - that was around the 8th as I recall.  Since you cite that above as "proof he's a scammer," why didn't you pull your chips out at that time?

Let me see if I have this correct. Matthew received the scammer tag because he caused people to directly and indirectly lose money, yet didn't profit a single satoshi from his ill-fated bet. But, another guy who also has caused people to lose money directly and indirectly, and even is now profiting via refunding with deflated coins, doesn't merit the same tag.

I don't get it!
bsgmz (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 06:31:53 PM

I'm 31 and have a 14 year old daughter. Depends on the capacity of work that was completed.
Not saying it's impossible. I mean it's not normal, that his wife was pregnant when you were 16 years old. Your daughter could have sweeping or moving some boxes. But this is one of the many strange things in the way of working of Tom. Nobody seems to know him in person.

In my country we have a proverb.

If it looks like shit, smells like shit and if it tastes like shit. It's because it's shit!!!
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854

einc.io

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 10:11:11 PM

I don't think Cablepair is a scammer.
I think he was just unlucky to run into some kind of trouble.

SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 11:49:29 PM

I'm 31 and have a 14 year old daughter. Depends on the capacity of work that was completed.
I'm 39 and I have a 3 year old kid helping in the shop folding boxes and filling them. Occasionally
some toys find their way into them. Last month he did ship one of his socks.

Customer did not complain, thought it was funny. Mom did not see the humour though

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2013, 04:00:25 AM

Reason #21: http://www.dol.gov/dol/topic/youthlabor/exemptionsFLSA.htm

The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) provides for certain exemptions. Minors under age 16 working in a business solely owned or operated by their parents or by persons standing in place of their parents, can work any time of day and for any number of hours. However, parents are prohibited from employing their child in manufacturing or mining or in any of the occupations declared hazardous by the Secretary of Labor. Other exemptions to the FLSA are detailed in the links listed below.
hardcore-fs

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2013, 04:18:46 AM

He is a scammer and a money launderer.
he also broke the terms of his contract with the Credit card  portal service, which CLEARLY states you do not bill a credit card until the goods are ready to ship UNLESS you give a definite delivery date.

That is highly likely why suddenly all the CC orders were converted to:
Hello, we are excited to let you know that your order and payment has been processed. Your shipping invoice has been printed and will be ready to go when your bASIC has been assembled and released from test.

Basically the CC company was shit scared that there was so much money being forwarded, but nothing was happening.
so to roll it forward , the order statuses were changed.

He is a scammer because:
All the bullshit related to "oh the computers were hacked"
Deleting any posts that were likely to be used as evidence
Deleting the WHOLE forum once he knew people were taking copies.
The continual con-jobs related to further investment, CNY,3 failed design teams, etc
CAN-Electric.

He just lost the 'Testicular fortitude' to carry the full scam off.

Unfortunately there are far too many people with ADMIN privileges in these forums that are offering a shield of protection.

Be prepared for the "New Improved *Washes whiter than white Tom" in a few months.

BTC:1PCTzvkZUFuUF7DA6aMEVjBUUp35wN5JtF
miter_myles

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 12:49:57 PM

He is a scammer and a money launderer.
he also broke the terms of his contract with the Credit card  portal service, which CLEARLY states you do not bill a credit card until the goods are ready to ship UNLESS you give a definite delivery date.

That is highly likely why suddenly all the CC orders were converted to:
Hello, we are excited to let you know that your order and payment has been processed. Your shipping invoice has been printed and will be ready to go when your bASIC has been assembled and released from test.

Basically the CC company was shit scared that there was so much money being forwarded, but nothing was happening.
so to roll it forward , the order statuses were changed.

He is a scammer because:
All the bullshit related to "oh the computers were hacked"
Deleting any posts that were likely to be used as evidence
Deleting the WHOLE forum once he knew people were taking copies.
The continual con-jobs related to further investment, CNY,3 failed design teams, etc
CAN-Electric.

He just lost the 'Testicular fortitude' to carry the full scam off.

Unfortunately there are far too many people with ADMIN privileges in these forums that are offering a shield of protection.

Be prepared for the "New Improved *Washes whiter than white Tom" in a few months.

nailed_it.jpg

cablepair

Activity: 896

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2013, 10:23:00 PM

all of these reasons have already been violated by BFL and Avalon:

here is my statement I posted in another thread:

Ahhh finally got back into my hacked account. This does not mean I will be a regular on this board anymore it just means I can make some statements that will hopefully be helpful to you.

1) I do not deserve a scammer label. We sold FPGA Mining products since may, when BFL announced their product MONTHS early just to try and squash the competition they lied which was a total lie and dis-service to the community but we wanted to keep our business alive, this led us to begin developing out own ASIC basic based prodcut. Our latest attempt at making the huge leap to ASIC failed. It was never our intention to scam anyone. Anyone who ordered a FPGA mining product has received their unit or their unit is on the way (2 orders slipped through the cracks when shit went bananas but we found these orders and we shipped them out this week.

2) I have paid back over 1 million USD to credit card buyers and BTC buyers alike. I am liquidating assets like a madman and still mining at about 60 gh/s with my FPGA rigs, which brings about 10 btc per day. Every week I gather what assets I have obtained and I distribute them to the customers starting with the earliest customers first and than working my way up to the later buyers. There are many people who can attest to this. One of our largest orders who spent over 100k was refunded by wire transfer just last week and I am sure if you look you can find that thread.

IF you are interesting in reading the actual definition of a scam you may do so here:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/scam

Instead I am doing everything I can to make sure every single customer gets a complete and total refund. Unfortunately some people do not like the fact that they are returned less coins than they have sent. Although the fact of the matter is - these units were priced in USD NOT BTC and it is appropriate to use the current exchange rate when converting USD to Bitcoin to make these refunds. Any one who knows what they are doing in e-commerce would agree totally.

3) See a scammer would of taken all the money (over a million dollars) and disappeared, instead I still live in my same house and still go to my regular job every day. I am a family man and the last thing I want is any kind of trouble. You guys have no idea the sleepless nights worrying about this thing, but I am going to keep on this and make sure every customer gets his refund.

4) I am sure its hard to believe but this has hurt and will continue to hurt myself and my family far more than it will hurt any of you, But that's the gamble I took when I decided to make an ASIC device, and take pre-orders, we just could not make the damn thing work (for long) and the chips were clocked wrong or something because they had a very little life especially when you pushed them to any degree.

At any rate that is all behind us. Like I said I have paid over 1 mil in refunds and continue to do so every friday night (20k just last friday) this list is shortening and shortening and before you know it every single person will be paid back in full.

I just hope and pray you give me the time to make this all happen, I sold most of these coins at around $15 and now am buying back at $30 - its very difficult but as the last 2 weeks showed you , you will continue to see 10 refunds every friday until every single person is paid back.

I have been a very strong member of this community for 2 years, and I have always fulfilled my promises - please have a little faith in me is all I am asking - I WANT to do the right thing. Think about what a true scammer would of done with over a million at his disposal?Huh??

I have four kids and I am just trying to get by - I am sorry I was not up to meet the challenge of bASIC but I assure you all of you will be paid back.

thank you for listening

Thomas Van Riper
BTCFPGA
P.O. BOX 246
Hannibal NY 13069

(any correspondence sent to any other address other than the business addresss of BTCFPGA will be returned. My house is not my place of business nor is it the address for my business)

i have changed my numbers due to the hundreds of calls I was receiving a day - if you need to get ahold of me email btcfpga@gmail.com
and I will get back to you within a couple of days at the latest

again thank you for reading this and for those who have it - thank you for your compassion and empathy.

Tom
BTCFPGA

p.s. BTCFPGA will continue to sell FPGA based devices to hobbyists and all others who are interested in this device.
http://www.btcfpga.com

bsgmz (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 04:39:12 AM

I would like to respond to Tom, with my bad English.  Grin

all of these reasons have already been violated by BFL and Avalon:
1) I do not deserve a scammer label. We sold FPGA Mining products since may, when BFL announced their product MONTHS early just to try and squash the competition they lied which was a total lie and dis-service to the community but we wanted to keep our business alive, this led us to begin developing out own ASIC basic based prodcut. Our latest attempt at making the huge leap to ASIC failed. It was never our intention to scam anyone. Anyone who ordered a FPGA mining product has received their unit or their unit is on the way (2 orders slipped through the cracks when shit went bananas but we found these orders and we shipped them out this week.
Not all the reasons. BFL problems belong to BFL. BFL has a thread on scammers. This is a thread about BASIC.

I have paid back over 1 million USD to credit card buyers and BTC buyers alike.
I think your bank or VISA, are strong filing criminal charges. So were the first to pay back.

Instead I am doing everything I can to make sure every single customer gets a complete and total refund. Unfortunately some people do not like the fact that they are returned less coins than they have sent. Although the fact of the matter is - these units were priced in USD NOT BTC and it is appropriate to use the current exchange rate when converting USD to Bitcoin to make these refunds. Any one who knows what they are doing in e-commerce would agree totally.
For every sold BASIC gave me a dollar? It gave me nothing because we are buyers. We're not investors. Because you spent our money?

Dave think $ 15 for bitcoin was good price. A few days later you said...

Quote from: cablepair
I have the list of BTC Refunds and should be making those today.
Don't worry about removing the forums. I have screenshots.

Priced at $ 15 lose more than 20% of my bitcoins. I am willing, with a quickly payback. Think I'm not seeking damages for the delay. With the price that you propose now I lose 64%.

You waited a month to choose, whether it was better to pay $15 or pay current price. If the price had gone down, you would say that it was agreed at $15.

I think there are people who buy with a price lower than mine and their percentages be even worse.

instead I still live in my same house and still go to my regular job every day. I am a family man and the last thing I want is any kind of trouble.
In my country there are many scammers and corrupt, also live at home. Including our Prime Minister is corrupt.

I want to think well of you. You made some very wrong decisions that ruined the project. But with good intentions. But when you decided to spend our money and wait for price of bitcoins. You turned into a scammer. I understand that you have many debts to providers. But you may want to pay providers with money from your customers.

I am sure its hard to believe but this has hurt and will continue to hurt myself and my family far more than it will hurt any of you.
Tom does not think it's the place to say who goes worse. Only tell you that in my country the salary in the same job than in the U.S. is only 33% and is one of the countries most affected by the crisis.

I sold most of these coins at around $15 and now am buying back at $30
This would not have happened if you had not spent the money from customers. When customers requested a refund, the bitcoin was $15.

I have been a very strong member of this community for 2 years, and I have always fulfilled my promises - please have a little faith in me is all I am asking - I WANT to do the right thing.
I wish the right things.

I have four kids and I am just trying to get by - I am sorry I was not up to meet the challenge of bASIC but I assure you all of you will be paid back.
I hope that your family life will go all right.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: