Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:34:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alert: Be carefull to open account in PAYTM  (Read 4670 times)
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 11:14:22 AM

I bought a 20L can of water which had a PayTM offer so I signed up. As soon as I registered, it started raining in Bangalore.
Its very hot here should I sign up at paytm to bring rains? Do paytm offer raining for buying 20L can.I getting to know everyday new benefits of paytm here.They hack emails,causes rains and whats next?Where is this thread heading to?
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smedia.Club

Activity: 149
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:10:10 PM

I bought a 20L can of water which had a PayTM offer so I signed up. As soon as I registered, it started raining in Bangalore.
Where is this thread heading to?
To the MOON.

globalgaurav

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:16:36 AM

To the MOON.

or UPI  Cheesy
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:09:27 AM

crap this topic...
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:31:25 PM

crap this topic...
he is serious. Once I recharged through paytm, I stopped getting signals.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:08:52 PM

Yesterday i bought pepsi 400ml can and their was offer of Rs15 Paytm cash back, so i opened the site and claimed the offer , i opened the account with my mobile number and password and google email id, after everything finished. Today morning now when i am opening my gmail account i am receiving the mail from google that yesterday night someone tried to open my gmail account with the password and google have stopped him from logging it. Actually i used different password so my email account was saved.

So please dont use Paytm or even if you are using then dont give your same details which you use in your other placed .

Paytm are scammers and hackers, be carefull.
You got kidding me ,do you know how much paytm earn daily? And you think they will act as buglar.
Check your gmail notification system,you might have turn on it.i myself get every single detail  and that specific notice "someone try to login into your account" after i login my gmail from another application. 
masakali

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:17:49 PM

Never trust these wallet companies such as PayTm and MobiKwik until there are stricter RBI regulations and an independent watchdog/committee monitoring these companies.

At present they behave like amateur kids with zero customer support and very poor service.
How can PayTM not have a contact number? You have to e-mail them and wait for a response. And they pretend to be replacements for banks.

Is this any way for a financial company to operate? Tell me which bank does not have a customer care phone number?  Huh Roll Eyes

MobiKwik, I will tell you is even more sad, their customer service reads from a paper "we will resolve your concerns in 48 hours" and it takes 15 days for them to respond back after that. 
coldice

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 10:34:34 AM

There's no point of saying paytm did it.

Someone else might be having those details or you might have RAT inside you pc. Roll Eyes

Back to talk
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:16:38 PM

There's no point of saying paytm did it.

Someone else might be having those details or you might have RAT inside you pc. Roll Eyes
Yes! Rodents and electronics dont go hand in hand

Never trust these wallet companies such as PayTm and MobiKwik until there are stricter RBI regulations and an independent watchdog/committee monitoring these companies.

At present they behave like amateur kids with zero customer support and very poor service.
How can PayTM not have a contact number? You have to e-mail them and wait for a response. And they pretend to be replacements for banks.

Is this any way for a financial company to operate? Tell me which bank does not have a customer care phone number?  Huh Roll Eyes

MobiKwik, I will tell you is even more sad, their customer service reads from a paper "we will resolve your concerns in 48 hours" and it takes 15 days for them to respond back after that.  
Paytm customer care : 0120 306 2244
Mobikwik customer care : 094664 46644
data1

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:41:32 PM

Did you called up Paytm and checked with them? This will clear your misconception about them.
What are you saying man.Why should he call paytm and why would they clear his doubts in this regard?He should immediately change his email password and enable two-steps verification to prevent hacking or stealing
you and op are ideots. the op got the email because he himself has entered the wrong detail once thats why google or paytm sents a warning email just to inform you that maybe a hacker was trying to hack your account and op is bpamming the paytm in return

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CoinMega

Activity: 133
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:23:40 PM

PayTM is one of the most legit companies I have ever dealt with.
I do transactions of 7K-8k INR monthly through PayTM and there has been no problem so far.
Once I had accidentally recharged a wrong number (100 INR). I sent them an email and they refunded whole amount to my wallet (It was my mistake; the person who was wrongly recharged did not return the money to them, still they refunded me).
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:35:50 AM

Is this any way for a financial company to operate? Tell me which bank does not have a customer care phone number?  Huh Roll Eyes

Who told you that paytm is not legit?are you living in india or somewhere else ,patym is widely accepted as means of payment ,even store use it.
freundes

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 05:22:36 AM

I don't see how paytm fits here... I am using paytm and i don't know how you could give the blame to them
vijai1996

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:56:18 PM

I only feel there could be 3 reasons.
  • He entered password wrong himself which triggered the suspicious activity (but this is very rare and uncommon)
  • He tried logging in from a different PC with different public IP while his previous session was active only a few moments ago in another PC or the location of access is very large(2 different cities)
  • He's a victim of phishing attack
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:22:42 PM

Like others suggested, it might not be Paytm. It could be multiple things. Could be a failed attempt by yourself, Could also be Paytm's staff who might have access to password database, but I doubt they would have such a weak security. Could also be that you used the same password on some other site.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: