Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:06:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SpaceMan is a big scammer and one you should be aware off  (Read 756 times)
Pali (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:31:48 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 08:25:19 PM by Pali

What happened:: I've sold to him first 70k of bits in return for payment through bank but never got any payment after several days. However before being aware of what I was putting myself in , not realizing yet he's scamming me, I helped him pay for his bits in return for him making the same payment through bank to me.

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=813124

Reference Link:
Amount Scammed: 160euros in total
Payment Method: I paid through maestro card
Proof of Payment: Several but I'll proof this with one easy way that spaceman is a liar and scammer.
PM/Chat Logs: can be provided
Additional Notes:

Here's how I can proof he's a scammer with 1 single example;

the swift code here shown in this screenshot belongs to a Belgian bank yet SpaceMan is from Portugal but guess what? I was the one who made this screenshot to help RaidBossOath with his case to proof that he is indeed a scammer. Guess what Spaceman does when Raid uses that as proof for negative feedback on his profile?

He copies it and uses it on Raid his own profile:
http://screencast.com/t/wWJS2ohBsmJK

Original right? Like someone would do if they are running out of things to say to proof they are not what many say they are.

I'm sure he has tons of fake alts on this site and others and I do hope he dies a slow and painful death one day but alas one can only "hope" he gets karma.

BTCArena - First and most established PVP Gambling Platform.
Bitcoin Gamble Talk - First and biggest crypto gambling discord.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:24:07 PM

Call your credit card company and issue a chargeback.
Kozan

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:27:39 PM

He said he paid via  maestro card, and this is not a credit card I am unsure or even 100% certain that it can not be charged back only real credit cards can do this but @op still give it a try and not give him the chance to steal money from you!
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:31:42 PM

You could have at-least read his untrusted feedbacks before proceeding and should've consulted an escrow to ensure safety of both sides right?  Huh
Pali (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:24:24 PM

You could have at-least read his untrusted feedbacks before proceeding and should've consulted an escrow to ensure safety of both sides right?  Huh

As you may have noticed I'm a new member here and actually was not a member when the scam took place. I only knew him from one website that is not really related to this one.

Kozan

Activity: 520

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:27:18 PM

As you may have noticed I'm a new member here and actually was not a member when the scam took place. I only knew him from one website that is not really related to this one.

But you could still have done some investigation or background check on him, at least using google or ask other users on the forum where you did meet him!
Pali (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:22:56 PM

But you could still have done some investigation or background check on him, at least using google or ask other users on the forum where you did meet him!

He did not raise any alarms and I actually had good talks with him before he asked it of me so I let my guard down on him. No excuse I know. It can happen to the best of us.

KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:05:07 PM

He did not raise any alarms and I actually had good talks with him before he asked it of me so I let my guard down on him. No excuse I know. It can happen to the best of us.

You could have simply read the untrusted feedbacks from his profile.I'm wondering why hasn't his account yet tagged by the DT.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 12:38:56 AM

You could have simply read the untrusted feedbacks from his profile.I'm wondering why hasn't his account yet tagged by the DT.

Im guessing its due to the fact that he wasnt scammed on bitcointalk.org
Pali (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:42:41 PM

How many times must I say it? I had no access to his profile here nor awareness bitcointalk even existed until some days ago by trying to figure out more about this scammer.

knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:48:36 PM

Im sorry for your loss but i had left a negative feedback at this user when he tryed to steal my faucets balance on the moment we were talking he tryed to steal me when i said i would pay for the service ,anyway a bad person and i hope some DT wake up and use their power to red tag this user at once,but my feedback already made that account being red soo i hope others follow the same process and soo we can remove those scammer from here.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:35:12 AM

Now i understand your feedback and are crazy,im not an alt of those scammer i told you i had red tagged spaceman as a scammer you may see his feedback,he tryed to steal my two faucets balances,soo kindly read well i had almost becamed the first person to get a loss from him,i run lending service and i have no connections to this scammer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: