Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:58:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Anyone Heard Of AAABlockchain Ltd?  (Read 856 times)
Knavecoin (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

Hello To Knavecoin World

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 01:52:27 PM

A friend has just brought shares in this company which is based in Belize apparently.

I know what you are thinking, but, if anyone has heard of them please let me know.

Get Knavecoin wallet from http://knavecoin.com
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:09:47 PM

Don't you know how to use Google?

Knavecoin (OP)

Hello To Knavecoin World

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 04:18:29 PM

Don't you know how to use Google?

...and the award of posting the bleeding obvious post goes to.....

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4485

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:59:00 PM

if you havnt used google to see that its linked to a scammer known as Gary McAlister then you should spend a bit more time using google

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:38:43 PM

What does that company even do, did your mate tell you? Or is he one of those people that buy stocks based on name and doesn't even care what he is buying? lol.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:23:41 PM

A friend has just brought shares in this company which is based in Belize apparently.

I know what you are thinking, but, if anyone has heard of them please let me know.

What is AAABlockchain?  whether it is a kind of site to buy bitcoin? I personally know blockchains.info . Maybe you mean is blockchains.info. This articel maybe help you http://blogs.wsj.com/cio/2016/02/02/cio-explainer-what-is-blockchain/
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:32:32 PM

here's how it pans out.

any time anyone on here writes 'has anyone heard of'

the answer is

SCAM
Knavecoin (OP)

Hello To Knavecoin World

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 08:26:55 AM

Thanks for the help.

Clearly there is nothing more to add that my friend has lost their money to a extravagant hustle.

FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 04:09:42 PM

No never heard about that company seems it's scam .
your friend lost money he should investigate about company before giving money in it's hands.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:12:36 PM

As long as the company is registered in Belize that small place where it has more businesses registered than creatures alive, I bet heavily and a huge amount that the website you mention is a big scam. There's no audit to companies in Belize and even if there is , persons there can be corrupted with very small amount a money. Its a scam with 99.99% probability so tell your friend to get his money out of there if he can or else let he move on and forget about such scam sites. Keep your coins in your wallet is the best practice nowadays which almost all investments in bitcoin are scams.
webwave

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 03:25:56 AM

Many of us are very familiar with that private offering. And we already wrote (and you received) a message informing you of that. By the way, your promo video has been removed from YouTube due to Terms of Service violations: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtVWRAolmpU

Using this forum or any public forum to cast a negative light on legitimate private business transactions is immature and speaks less about any investment than it does about the poster (motives, etc.). And going forward, always consider that seasoned investors browse these forums culling out promising upstarts. Kindly remove your query since it's been asked and answered.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:05:53 PM

Many of us are very familiar with that private offering. And we already wrote (and you received) a message informing you of that. By the way, your promo video has been removed from YouTube due to Terms of Service violations: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtVWRAolmpU

Using this forum or any public forum to cast a negative light on legitimate private business transactions is immature and speaks less about any investment than it does about the poster (motives, etc.). And going forward, always consider that seasoned investors browse these forums culling out promising upstarts. Kindly remove your query since it's been asked and answered.

There's nothing to delete, people should be warned about scams.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:23:24 PM

I used to live in Belize. I suspect this company only exists in a folder on a shelf. BZ is a haven for scammers. Just fill out a few forms and you are in business.

Anyone interested in "investing" should understand that it will require LOTS of diligence.  Only invest in LICENSED businesses in YOUR COUNTRY.  The business should have a business plan that spells out EXACTLY how they will make a profit. You then sign a legal contract that is NOTARIZED.  Anything less means you are just kidding yourself.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: