Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:19:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Bitcoin Pride - Bitcoin Shirts  (Read 16541 times)
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 01:56:37 AM

Bitcoin Pride will be @ Bitcoin Convention 2013!

http://www.bitcoin2013.com/

We will be selling T-Shirts @ the BIPS (http://bips.me) booth at Bitcoins 2013.

We will be have 200 shirts at hand with us ($4,000 in inventory) available for sale.

The profits of the Bitcoin 2013 sale will be included in this months dividend payout!

Also we apologize for the lack of communication. We have been really hard at work, gearing up for the convention, and catching up on all of our outstanding orders.

If you are a customer and have not received your tracking number yet please wait 24-48 hours and we should have that ready for you.

Orders from this point forward should start processing normally.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jiefangqian

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:07:28 AM

wait dividend Grin

XBC:B7jR5zX8pBpyjyrcMMiYCQyLVLC6YZjFYh
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 12:02:15 AM

Dividend for month of May released.

18 BTC in profits paid out.

Profit and loss coming soon.
bigbeninlondon

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 08:34:27 AM

FlipPro;

I sent an email two days ago through the support email on the website and never got a response.  Can I get some customer support please?  Unresponsive customer support makes me think maybe this isn't the best place to park my money.  Willing customers don't wait around forever to have their questions answered.  Eventually they look for another vendor.
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 11:09:56 AM

so guys, what's going on here?

People report massive problems with customer support and delivery (Watch out for BitcoinPride!), dividends keep falling (albeit BTC/USD is stable or even favorable), even halving compared to last month.

FlipPro doesn't say a word here for over 2 months and the value of the shares on bitfunder plummets.

FlipPro, why not just explain to us what's up?

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 02:26:33 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2013, 02:39:24 PM by FlipPro

so guys, what's going on here?

People report massive problems with customer support and delivery (Watch out for BitcoinPride!), dividends keep falling (albeit BTC/USD is stable or even favorable), even halving compared to last month.

FlipPro doesn't say a word here for over 2 months and the value of the shares on bitfunder plummets.

FlipPro, why not just explain to us what's up?

I'm here guys, I have been busy with a bunch of different (but very very important) projects, I already responded to Benjamin in an email, as he had an issue with one of the shirts we sent him, we paid for his shipping to send it back to us and now he's waiting on his reprint.

I am happy to say that we have caught up with 99% of all of our orders and have over $800 in inventory (shirts) that we will be selling here on the forum. These shirts are IN HAND so it means they will not be drop shipped and should generate some nice profits from us this month.

Also, I am working on a deal with http://www.bluecotton.com/ (one of our shirt providers) to take all of the work off our hands so that I can do whats important for the site (marketing), and create a pathway for us to grow. We are also talking to them about giving us access to their design studio http://www.bluecotton.com/studio.html so that we can put our designs on multiple products (not only shirts) and people can customize it anyway they like.

This deal with blue cotton will not only make the business fully turn-key (as originally envisioned), but also increase our profits by giving customers the freedom to create their own products (this has already been requested in here) anyway they like.

Product expansion & revamping is also in the works, however we will not add any new products, until we have a streamlined approach to delivering them to our customers. We have had obvious problems in the past with fulfillment, and I am trying to rectify that, as it is the most detrimental thing that can happen to our business (lack of fulfillment). Customers should have their products 2 weeks from the time they order, and anything else is unacceptable.

If any investors have any issues please contact me directly, as I wish to be as transparent as possible with the asset. I too want the dividends to stay healthy, and I am working hard to preserve our little cash cow.
molecular
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 02:31:12 PM

It's good to hear there is progress going on behind the scenes. In fact it's good to hear anything at all Wink.

I'm glad this is not as bad as it seemed at the moment, price has recovered quite a bit, too.

keep going ;-)

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
Deprived

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 04:36:42 PM

So you raised thousands of BTC from IPO and hold $800 of stock?  What's the rest of capital being used for - or has the rest all vanished?
Namworld

Activity: 745
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 07:30:40 PM

So you raised thousands of BTC from IPO and hold $800 of stock?  What's the rest of capital being used for - or has the rest all vanished?

Pretty sure he was just selling profit shares of an existing business. As in funds are not used to launch anything/expand, just to acquire rights to profits which the current owner sells.
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 11:25:16 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2013, 12:27:54 AM by FlipPro

So you raised thousands of BTC from IPO and hold $800 of stock?  What's the rest of capital being used for - or has the rest all vanished?

Pretty sure he was just selling profit shares of an existing business. As in funds are not used to launch anything/expand, just to acquire rights to profits which the current owner sells.
This is 100% true.

However, it is also true that all the Bitcoins I got in the IPO 7 months ago (was not thousands of BTC, and was actually less than 400 BTC at roughly $20 at the time) were all spent and documented on marketing/seo/development/contests/promotions/real merchandise/bitcoin convention/ and general business expenses to keep bitpride operational (we took $4000 in inventory with us to the Bitcoin convention alone).

Also it's important to note that I reinvested my own money (over $10,000) in the company two months ago to buy usb miners and sold them off on our eBay BitPride account. That was able to sustain our dividends through June while I caught up on backed t-shirt orders. The USB block Erupters have plummeted on eBay recently (due to mining difficulty) so again I am looking for more revenue generating models to bring more profits into the business.

I am here to answer any relevant questions, and take any serious suggestions for profit growth you all may have.

Thank you all for your concerns!
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 01:07:27 PM

I suggest making a few new minimalist and inexpensive designs and marketing them as such. Getting the message out about bitcoin is important and if the shirts are so expensive Bitcoin pride may lose a lot of potential customers.

I don't have any good suggestions for marketing in mind.

Just my 2 satoshis.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 07:49:22 AM

I suggest making a few new minimalist and inexpensive designs and marketing them as such. Getting the message out about bitcoin is important and if the shirts are so expensive Bitcoin pride may lose a lot of potential customers.

Just my 2 satoshis.
I agree, minimalist white tees are some of our best sellers. We are currently having issues with our ebay account, as we had several charge-backs from the Bitcoin USB orders. Doing my best to get that back up, in the mean time the sites doing ok, but we definitely need to do more on the marketing.
KonstantinosM

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 01:02:12 AM

Just my 2 satoshis.
I agree, minimalist white tees are some of our best sellers. We are currently having issues with our ebay account, as we had several charge-backs from the Bitcoin USB orders. Doing my best to get that back up, in the mean time the sites doing ok, but we definitely need to do more on the marketing.

Fight every chargeback you get. You shipped physical. They didn't pay. End of story.
Good luck!

If only they paid in BTC...

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
KonstantinosM

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 11:01:28 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2013, 11:19:52 PM by KonstantinosM

OK, I'm just brainstorming here. What about a shirt that changes monthly and has an issue number like a comic book?

In this shirt you get the most important  or relevant bitcoin news story turned into a beautiful piece of art (on the shirt) and it gets changed every 15th day of the month....

For example a recent shirt could have a German theme to it, and something close to: Germany recognizes Bitcoin.

The shirt could also have the price of bitcoin somewhere and other details that stay in the same place in its layout.

The shirt could also be the most inexpensive/standard shirt in the catalogue making people want to buy and keep buying it.

This may go a long way in building a customer base with people buying the monthly shirt in a row getting a small discount.

What is the thread in which you're selling Bitcoin Pride shirts in the forums? PM?
I may just buy my first bitcoin shirt in the next few days.  Grin

Off Topic:   

There are many great products to be made in the BTC world such as a physical wallet (comes with most of the blockchain, enough memory and a way to sync from a wireless connection from a nearby cellphone or Wireless network (or connecting with its very own SIM card) Benefits of a physical wallet (extra security, maybe standardized offline backups through a usb port and automatic backup option)

An Electronic vehicle charging station that accepts bitcoin. (It probably already exists by the time you're reading this (or even before I typed it))

A file hosting service with quick download speeds that charges in Satoshis (0.0000001 BTC)

A jukebox in a cafe/ restaurant that takes Bitcoins.

A vending machine that vends money for bitcoins that vends bitcoins and money. People would be able to put in USD or BTC. (in a local business)

An electronic rechargeable coin that stores bitcoin safely offline (For storing large amounts of bitcoin offline safely).

(The first and last device in this list would work together really well, the last device would require far less memory and capability)

I can edit that last part out if this is too off-topic.

moses

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 11:52:44 AM

so i just went to check out the featured products and have to say it´s pretty disappointing. what happened to the idea of minimalist designs? is anyone even taking care of the shop?
KonstantinosM provided some pretty good ideas.
i mean it really shouldn´t be too much to ask for (as an investor) that you have a couple of minimal desgins. to me it seems like the makers behind bitpride have better things to do than taking care of this project.  Undecided
molecular
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:10:18 AM

any comments regarding bitfunder situation? Will the asset fulfill the requirements to remain listed?

johnwhitestar

Activity: 697
Merit: 262

Slimcoin - the Proof of Donation inventors!

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 06:53:07 PM

Would you please let us know whether you are a USA based business and whether you are going to be listed on bitfunder?

molecular
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 08:02:37 AM

Would you please let us know whether you are a USA based business and whether you are going to be listed on bitfunder?

+1

FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 01:55:19 AM

I have been in talks with several knowledgable people about the current situation at Bitfunder and the associated BitPride shares.

After careful deliberation I have decided to sell the asset and all of the related intellectual property.

I will be conducting a sale right here on the forum, and begin taking offers from private buyers.

Whatever the site is sold for, the proceeds will be evenly distributed amongst all 50,000,000 shares.

Whoever buys the asset will have the option to either take it down or re-list it at a fair market value.  

I will be posting up details about the sale as soon as possible.

If any of you have questions about whats taking place please do not hesitate to PM me.

Thank you all.
kmtan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I love Bitcoin

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 03:55:53 AM

marked...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: