Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:06:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: boki15 asks to stop "harassing" MrCoins, the infamous GAW hyper-shill  (Read 2185 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 08:00:47 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2016, 01:51:19 AM by suchmoon

Hopefully boki15 will show up to explain what exactly is the issue but here is what started the discussion:

I dont know about you guys, but MrCoins is for me not the person who should be harrased anymore and he even showed it by coming over and trying to discuss even if he was welcomed with knifes on his bed. Prove me that I am wrong, do it please the way you want to get proof and until you show me your proof, please stop harrasing MrCoins, he is an holder of bunch BTC and by this fact we should try to help him not to loose them on scammers and becoming maybe an part of community, everybody makes mistakes, so did he. If you look at him like an enemy, you maybe should know, keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:11:37 PM

Dear suchmoon Smiley, you really like provocation and getting people by name into trash. The purpose of this thread is unknown. What do you really want? What do you want to know

I invite all btctalk trolls to this discussion. @bitpop what about you, do you know what suchmoon actually wants?

@suchmoon I really do not see many that are interested in what you started. This is not the way you should go, if someone is not your opinion, discuss about it, do not call people for trashtalk. You should rename this thread correctly, I suppose you want to play with my reputation, lol. Why don't you open an thread about yourself and ask everybody what they think about you? Stop using bitcointalk members for your mobbing please.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 08:16:11 PM

Dear suchmoon Smiley, you really like provocation and getting people by name into trash. The purpose of this thread is unknown. What do you really want? What do you want to know

This is a thread for you to defend MrCoins' reputation. You think this person is being "harassed" and you tried to subvert the GAW thread into MrCoins' defense thread. This is the right place to do it.

User in question: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=827707
boki15

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:18:55 PM

This is a thread for you to defend MrCoins' reputation. You think this person is being "harassed" and you tried to subvert the GAW thread into MrCoins' defense thread. This is the right place to do it.

It is you, not me who wants to discuss about reputation. You mislead people again with your statement. You should not harras anybody at all, live with peace not in war. Can I say, @suchmoon aproves harrasing of MrCoins's kids and this the way to go, we should harras kids, seriously?

Where is Paul? What can Paul tell us about this thread?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 08:33:29 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 11:40:20 PM by suchmoon

It is you, not me who wants to discuss about reputation. You mislead people again with your statement. You should not harras anybody at all, live with peace not in war. Can I say, @suchmoon aproves harrasing of MrCoins's kids and this the way to go, we should harras kids, seriously?

Please quote me where I approve "harassing" of MrCoins' kids or even of MrCoins himself.

For whatever reason you're not happy that MrCoins is being called out on his shilling. This is the place to explain those reasons. I don't see why someone who is shillposting publicly (i.e. MrCoins) should not be called out on said shillposting.

Here is an example of MrCoins' work:

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
boki15

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:03:29 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 11:03:10 PM by boki15

Please quote me where I approve "harassing" of MrCoins' kids or even of MrCoins himself.

For whatever reason you're not happy that MrCoins is being called out on his shilling. This is the place to explain those reasons. I don't see why someone who is shillposting publicly (i.e. MrCoins) should not be called out on said shillposting.

Here is an example of MrCoins' work:

I really do not understand what do you see in this forum? Is in an kind of satisfaction to get into conflicts with other members here? Why don't we discuss something more usefull, something about crypto.

I do not, let's take bitcoin's core code and create an wallet, maybe this is more usefull than all the ramblings you do? Ok, look, I'll start, lets grab latest core wallet, I'll share 2/3 parts with you, you only need to fill 2 values, ok?

Code: (secret)
    const char* pszTimestamp = "RT 9/May/2016 US will never default on debt because you print the money – Trump";
    const CScript genesisOutputScript = CScript() << ParseHex("040184710fa689ad5023690c80f3a49c8f13f8d45b8c857fbcbc8bc4a8e4d3eb4b10f4d4604fa08dce601aaf0f470216fe1b51850b4acf21b179c45070ac7b03a9") << OP_CHECKSIG;

Code: (timeline)
       consensus.vDeployments[Consensus::DEPLOYMENT_TESTDUMMY].nStartTime = 1462651944; // May 7, 2016
        consensus.vDeployments[Consensus::DEPLOYMENT_TESTDUMMY].nTimeout = 1465330344; // June 8, 2016

Code: (timeline)
        // Deployment of BIP68, BIP112, and BIP113.
        consensus.vDeployments[Consensus::DEPLOYMENT_CSV].bit = 0;
        consensus.vDeployments[Consensus::DEPLOYMENT_CSV].nStartTime = 1462651944; // May 8st, 2016
        consensus.vDeployments[Consensus::DEPLOYMENT_CSV].nTimeout = 1494187944; // May 7st, 2017

Code: (CMainParams)
        genesis = CreateGenesisBlock(1462735216, 2156300258, 0x1d00ffff, 1, 50 * COIN);
        consensus.hashGenesisBlock = genesis.GetHash();
        assert(consensus.hashGenesisBlock == uint256S("0x00000000d1951e5b09e6c114cefe5c0094120605dcfa841429787153b742eb37"));
        assert(genesis.hashMerkleRoot == uint256S("0xdd61ac8c0ddb8bb7a1fca85db9698cfa30684f5764963fce3e81fa082e100b09"));

Code: (RegTest)
        genesis = CreateGenesisBlock(1462735216, 2, 0x207fffff, 1, 50 * COIN);
        assert(consensus.hashGenesisBlock == uint256S("0x677b3a30b5a0265229b2e1dd653b5c56a0ef900183890c99b3ef44ab7aa2ab18"));
        assert(genesis.hashMerkleRoot == uint256S("0xdd61ac8c0ddb8bb7a1fca85db9698cfa30684f5764963fce3e81fa082e100b09"));

Code: (testnet, this is your part)
        genesis = CreateGenesisBlock(1462828803, ???, 0x1d00ffff, 1, 50 * COIN);
        assert(consensus.hashGenesisBlock == uint256S("???"));
        assert(genesis.hashMerkleRoot == uint256S("???"));

Can you help me to get these testnet values? I think it would be more usefull than this discussion. If you are not dev, great, let me be your dev, I'll support you in public totaly transparent, but show me please how would you run an coin and how would you threat everybody and everything around. Let's start this as an social experiment. What do you say? Do you agree?

Ok, until you decide, I suggest as a name SuchCoin. starting letter for main network would be S (63) and s(125) for testnet. Now I only need an coin and how it looks. Let's polish it and make some fancy design, something like this, what do you say?:

Any pic that you want, I'll put it on this coin. Next would be slogan. I think we agree on this one "We are not scammers".

Next would be algorithm choice. What dou you say about blake256r14 or maybe new algo? No, blalke256r14 would be great, next to decreed it would be minable together with ETH.

What do I miss, other artworks. BTW, I can make it all pink if you want.

Come on, give me these two values and I will create and compile this coin for you. And, what is your answer? Let's create together an coin, starting from this point. What do you say?
boki15

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:48:37 PM

I am not sure too what innovation this would bring to crypto, it's on suchmoon to decide.
boki15

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:02:02 AM

I am not sure too what innovation this would bring to crypto, it's on suchmoon to decide.

What ? That's the equivalent of you taking a shit on their desk, then saying "It's suchmoon's fault that I shit on their desk, and they should clean it up. I'm not sure how to innovate shitting on desks."
What has shitting on the desk to do with all this? Please explain unless it is offtopic.
boki15

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:15:11 AM

What ? That's the equivalent of you taking a shit on their desk, then saying "It's suchmoon's fault that I shit on their desk, and they should clean it up. I'm not sure how to innovate shitting on desks."
What has shitting on the desk to do with all this? Please explain unless it is offtopic.

What does your "SuchCoin" proposal have to do with all this ? Please explain, if it's on topic.
I will gladly as it seems you do not understand it at all, I am sorry that me and suchmoon confuse yourself.

As suchmoon has enough time and energy to take my name into dirt with misleading statements and connections, I would say let's create an coin. What innnovation there should be, it is on suchmoon to decide what it could be. If suchmoon has time to open this thread with an announcement that is nothing else than an provocation and leads to nothing at all, I think suchmoon could create an announcement thread, an non ICO so that miners really profit on it. Come on, let's make something for bitcointalk community instead to throw shit at anybody who does express it's opinion here. This forum is not only about GAW and how Josh scammed, in real, most users wouldnt even know who josh is.

Do you get it now? If suchmoon has enough time to acuse anybody in any BS with opening threads in different categories and calling people, in this case me, out to some useless and baseless discussion that only suchmoon seems to be interested.

Do you want me to explain further or is it enough?

About innovations, I do not know, we can build in any BS that someone requests, suchmoon should choose which. Can we be productive together or is bullying and mobbing the only what suchmoon looks for here on this forum? Let's find it out, that's why I said, if we loose time on such thread, let's make something usefull of it. Some would say building up is much better than destroying, seems not that everybody is the same opinion, but that's normal and I am in no way offended by suchmoon, but these useless attacks on bitcointalk members should stop, nobody should be scared to post it's own opinion.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 12:58:46 AM

What does your "SuchCoin" proposal have to do with all this ? Please explain, if it's on topic.
I will gladly as it seems you do not understand it at all, I am sorry that me and suchmoon confuse yourself.

As suchmoon has enough time and energy to take my name into dirt with misleading statements and connections, I would say let's create an coin. What innnovation there should be, it is on suchmoon to decide what it could be. If suchmoon has time to open this thread with an announcement that is nothing else than an provocation and leads to nothing at all, I think suchmoon could create an announcement thread, an non ICO so that miners really profit on it. Come on, let's make something for bitcointalk community instead to throw shit at anybody who does express it's opinion here. This forum is not only about GAW and how Josh scammed, in real, most users wouldnt even know who josh is.

Do you get it now? If suchmoon has enough time to acuse anybody in any BS with opening threads in different categories and calling people, in this case me, out to some useless and baseless discussion that only suchmoon seems to be interested.

About innovations, I do not know, we can build in any BS that someone requests, suchmoon should choose which. Can we be productive together or is bullying and mobbing the only what suchmoon looks for here on this forum? Let's find it out, that's why I said, if we loose time on such thread, let's make something usefull of it. Some would say building up is much better than destroying, seems not that everybody is the same opinion, but that's normal and I am in no way offended by suchmoon, but these useless attacks on bitcointalk members should stop, nobody should be scared to post it's own opinion.

So let's see. In a thread about GAW and its tentacles you wanted to discuss your affection for MrCoins. In a thread about MrCoins you want me to create a shitcoin. If I make an ANN thread in the shitcoin board you will probably want to discuss Donald Trump. Am I on the right track here?

Can you perhaps at least try to stay on topic wherever you post? Just a suggestion.

I'm not accusing you of anything BTW. I just don't care enough for that. Nobody can prevent you from expressing your opinion either. However that doesn't mean everybody needs to listen to it or agree with it. Ain't free speech wonderful?
boki15

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:08:59 AM

So let's see. In a thread about GAW and its tentacles you wanted to discuss your affection for MrCoins. In a thread about MrCoins you want me to create a shitcoin. If I make an ANN thread in the shitcoin board you will probably want to discuss Donald Trump. Am I on the right track here?

Can you perhaps at least try to stay on topic wherever you post? Just a suggestion.

I'm not accusing you of anything BTW. I just don't care enough for that. Nobody can prevent you from expressing your opinion either. However that doesn't mean everybody needs to listen to it or agree with it. Ain't free speech wonderful?

Now you twist your own words by meaning. First, you create an thread which is in its subject wrong, I will not use the word lie. Second, I am able to open such threads for myself if I see an need for it. 3. Who are you to dictate me what to do and why do you want to do this by opening and thread and saying something that is not true 4. Reading point 3, why do you keep involving me, what is your point?

Here in this thread, there is no topic, you created an stupid thread and ask as first question if I show up to explain you something that you could read up. What is the purpose of what you currently do?

What is the topic here? I see, mobying and useless investment of time of any involved. You even ignore to make an public experiment where I never asked you to create shitcoin for making money and here we both mainly disagree as I see, for me blockchain is technology, for it is an connection to money. What should I discuss with you? You never replied anything that I asked you which is ontopic, now you write senseless that I am offtopic again. Does ontopic mean only that what you would like to hear? Maybe you just do not understand me because of my bad english or whatever is the first people try to hang on, go for it if its worth for, I am just not sure if I will play your games, I have better things to do.

Do whatever you want and discuss whoever you want about.

Can I help you in anyway? If not, I have nothing more to say here I really do not feel any need to continue this discussion.
boki15

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:18:10 AM

As suchmoon has enough time and energy to take my name into dirt with misleading statements and connections, I would say let's create an coin.

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

Don't change the subject.

lol, how does it work, please it explain it, seems like I am an noob here, new generation is taking over or what?

You mean I can't go and create an ANN thread for suchcoin with an wallet Smiley, lol.

Like stated before, suchmoon declined it, that's it for me, finished story, you guys can keep on here...
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 01:23:42 AM

Now you twist your own words by meaning. First, you create an thread which is in its subject wrong, I will not use the word lie. Second, I am able to open such threads for myself if I see an need for it. 3. Who are you to dictate me what to do and why do you want to do this by opening and thread and saying something that is not true 4. Reading point 3, why do you keep involving me, what is your point?

Here in this thread, there is no topic, you created an stupid thread and ask as first question if I show up to explain you something that you could read up. What is the purpose of what you currently do?

What is the topic here? I see, mobying and useless investment of time of any involved. You even ignore to make an public experiment where I never asked you to create shitcoin for making money and here we both mainly disagree as I see, for me blockchain is technology, for it is an connection to money. What should I discuss with you? You never replied anything that I asked you which is ontopic, now you write senseless that I am offtopic again. Does ontopic mean only that what you would like to hear? Maybe you just do not understand me because of my bad english or whatever is the first people try to hang on, go for it if its worth for, I am just not sure if I will play your games, I have better things to do.

Can I help you in anyway? If not, I have nothing more to say here I really do not feel any need to continue this discussion.

Then don't. Create your own thread or not, whatever pleases you.

I quoted your post in the OP. That's what this thread is for. Discussing MrCoins "harassment" here instead of polluting the GAW thread. You made multiple posts about that in the GAW thread even though I asked to take it elsewhere so you seemed to be interested in that subject enough to warrant a separate thread. My mistake. Feel free to stop this any time and feel free to post (on topic) anywhere you like.
boki15

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:32:08 AM

Then don't. Create your own thread or not, whatever pleases you.

I quoted your post in the OP. That's what this thread is for. Discussing MrCoins "harassment" here instead of polluting the GAW thread. You made multiple posts about that in the GAW thread even though I asked to take it elsewhere so you seemed to be interested in that subject enough to warrant a separate thread. My mistake. Feel free to stop this any time and feel free to post (on topic) anywhere you like.

Everything is ok, except of the name of this thread, please do not lie and this is an lie "boki15 unhappy about Mr-Coins reputation being tarnished in this forum". If you are so creative, please change it to something like "suchmoon unhappy about users that complain that ....whatever...you...complain...about....". Do you agree, this would be maybe more correct, especially if take in mind that you maybe could have missunderstood something. Please point me now in this thread again where and when did I ever speak about reputation? It is you and only you Smiley ! According to this, please take my nick out of this threads name and do not mislead people please.

Like stated before, I do not think you wanted to harm me or that this thread is purpose of that, but you must agree that it is not correct what you did.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 01:50:39 AM

Everything is ok, except of the name of this thread, please do not lie and this is an lie "boki15 unhappy about Mr-Coins reputation being tarnished in this forum". If you are so creative, please change it to something like "suchmoon unhappy about users that complain that ....whatever...you...complain...about....". Do you agree, this would be maybe more correct, especially if take in mind that you maybe could have missunderstood something. Please point me now in this thread again where and when did I ever speak about reputation? It is you and only you Smiley ! According to this, please take my nick out of this threads name and do not mislead people please.

Like stated before, I do not think you wanted to harm me or that this thread is purpose of that, but you must agree that it is not correct what you did.

You're right, I don't really know if you are happy or unhappy about the subject. I changed the thread title to a factual one.
boki15

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:04:22 AM

You're right, I don't really know if you are happy or unhappy about the subject. I changed the thread title to a factual one.

Wow, I am not very impressed by your creativity, it is a little bit better. So, why don't we close this thread and let me open the same where I will use my nick. It is still wrong that you title it this way as you do make much bigger thing of it like if I would have started an campaig. And this is what I was speaking about mobbing, you seem not even to understand what kind of harrasment there is, an verbal exist too. You did not complain about the language used, it is ok to use verbal harrasment but it is not ok if somebody is not your opinion, you take you right to open threads in name of others where nobody asked you for that and there is no sense in doing it. You state that you opened the thread because I was offtopic in your GAW thread, are you sure you know what you speak about? You changed now the name because you see that you were wrong but it is still the same story, you keep on involving me in some shit because you for some reason feel bad that I post on this forum. This is silencing my dear, you call now other people to discuss about something that from beginn on has an another purpose as you do involve my name now for some specific reason and it seems it is not about discussion about MrCoins but about you and your thread where you for some reason felt bad because I posted something. If it was offtopic, can't you use button "Report to moderator" or to ask me to edit/delete it in an fine way? It really works, good words open doors of steel.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 02:16:55 AM

Wow, I am not very impressed by your creativity, it is a little bit better. So, why don't we close this thread and let me open the same where I will use my nick. It is still wrong that you title it this way as you do make much bigger thing of it like if I would have started an campaig. And this is what I was speaking about mobbing, you seem not even to understand what kind of harrasment there is, an verbal exist too. You did not complain about the language used, it is ok to use verbal harrasment but it is not ok if somebody is not your opinion, you take you right to open threads in name of others where nobody asked you for that and there is no sense in doing it. You state that you opened the thread because I was offtopic in your GAW thread, are you sure you know what you speak about? You changed now the name because you see that you were wrong but it is still the same story, you keep on involving me in some shit because you for some reason feel bad that I post on this forum. This is silencing my dear, you call now other people to discuss about something that from beginn on has an another purpose as you do involve my name now for some specific reason and it seems it is not about discussion about MrCoins but about you and your thread where you for some reason felt bad because I posted something. If it was offtopic, can't you use button "Report to moderator" or to ask me to edit/delete it in an fine way? It really works, good words open doors of steel.

I did ask you to stop making off topic posts. Repeatedly. Nobody is silencing you. Post whatever you want wherever you want - just stay on topic and within forum rules. Create your own thread if you can't stay on topic in threads created by others.

The title of this thread is factual. The previous title was not wrong, it just reflected my opinion ("boki15 unhappy"). You still don't seem happy though but that's perhaps a topic for another day.
boki15

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:27:44 AM

I did ask you to stop making off topic posts. Repeatedly. Nobody is silencing you. Post whatever you want wherever you want - just stay on topic and within forum rules. Create your own thread if you can't stay on topic in threads created by others.

The title of this thread is factual. The previous title was not wrong, it just reflected my opinion ("boki15 unhappy"). You still don't seem happy though but that's perhaps a topic for another day.

I feel like when I call an support line of an cable provider when I discuss with you.

1. This is second page of this thread, could you fnally point out what was offtopic?
2. If something was offtopic, I did not follow your wish for whatever reason, why didn't you use "Report to moderator button"? If it was ontopic, then this whole thread is mistake and loss of time.
3. Do you follow double standards? I do not see you creating an thread for any "offtopic" by your understanding
4. You still seem not to understand what I wrote in your thread, we can discuss about it if you want.
5. Why is the first that you try to do attack and confrontation. Do you know me? If not, why is an attack the first that you do?
6. When did I ask you to make me happy?
7. Why do you think to know what makes me happy and what could be that you can make me happy with?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 03:13:00 AM

I feel like when I call an support line of an cable provider when I discuss with you.

1. This is second page of this thread, could you fnally point out what was offtopic?
2. If something was offtopic, I did not follow your wish for whatever reason, why didn't you use "Report to moderator button"? If it was ontopic, then this whole thread is mistake and loss of time.
3. Do you follow double standards? I do not see you creating an thread for any "offtopic" by your understanding
4. You still seem not to understand what I wrote in your thread, we can discuss about it if you want.
5. Why is the first that you try to do attack and confrontation. Do you know me? If not, why is an attack the first that you do?
6. When did I ask you to make me happy?
7. Why do you think to know what makes me happy and what could be that you can make me happy with?

1. The post I quoted in the OP and your other posts regarding a certain user (MrCoins).
2. I'm trying to be nice and not involve moderators if there is no need to.
3. I'm trying to be nice and create an avenue for you to express your opinion instead of just "shut up".
4. Please do. This is the thread for that.
5. Asking you to stay on topic is not an attack.
6. I never said you did.
7. I never said I do.
boki15

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:27:05 AM

Great, let's discuss about point one

Quote from: I said

1. The post I quoted in the OP and your other posts regarding a certain user (MrCoins).

Here is what you quoted in the Op:
I dont know about you guys, but MrCoins is for me not the person who should be harrased anymore and he even showed it by coming over and trying to discuss even if he was welcomed with knifes on his bed. Prove me that I am wrong, do it please the way you want to get proof and until you show me your proof, please stop harrasing MrCoins, he is an holder of bunch BTC and by this fact we should try to help him not to loose them on scammers and becoming maybe an part of community, everybody makes mistakes, so did he. If you look at him like an enemy, you maybe should know, keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.

Let's discuss about these words, how do you understand them? You mean that I am offtopic if I ask people to stop harrasment (just for you: verbal one) when they are not interesting in asking at all, more in letting their frustration an run and what do you do about it? Do you complain about such posts or do you edit them or is it the other way that you support it by closing an eye on it? How is it  really, please explain as this is probably cruical to understand what kind of problem you have in particular with me and asking you not to polute more if people come over to answer. You seem not to be able to go to slack to ask by yourself because you state that you do not like the way slack works where the way how slack works has nothing to do with questions that you have/had. What is then about? Do you really expect everybody to come over to your thread and let all bashers bash on them? Do you really think that I support them coming over to answer because I want you to be happy? I am sorry to tell you this, but it is not true, I care that they come over and explain everything as many have questions and even more are just scared to come over to bitcoitalk because of frustrated people like many posters in your thread. What you did today with me is wrong and you can agree with it or not, it's on you but I do not see anything good that you contribute if you flip out and play cannon fodder here with bitcointalk users, you even do not make an exclusion and do get now into an useless discussion with me where you can be sure that I will reply to such post that do not represent truth, sadly you really do not know who I am and it is very sad that I was always arguing that you are doing something good, you wanted to make me happy? Now I am dissapointed, you probably dont care but I think its honest enough to tell you this without a need to attack you or make any provocation.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: