Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: boki15 asks to stop "harassing" MrCoins, the infamous GAW hyper-shill  (Read 2185 times)
NoIdeaAsWell

Activity: 47
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:22:29 PM

I cant wait till mr Coins is burning in the pit of despair with ganza

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 03:33:53 PM

Great, let's discuss about point one

Quote from: I said
1. This is second page of this thread, could you fnally point out what was offtopic?

1. The post I quoted in the OP and your other posts regarding a certain user (MrCoins).

Here is what you quoted in the Op:
I dont know about you guys, but MrCoins is for me not the person who should be harrased anymore and he even showed it by coming over and trying to discuss even if he was welcomed with knifes on his bed. Prove me that I am wrong, do it please the way you want to get proof and until you show me your proof, please stop harrasing MrCoins, he is an holder of bunch BTC and by this fact we should try to help him not to loose them on scammers and becoming maybe an part of community, everybody makes mistakes, so did he. If you look at him like an enemy, you maybe should know, keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.

Let's discuss about these words, how do you understand them? You mean that I am offtopic if I ask people to stop harrasment (just for you: verbal one) when they are not interesting in asking at all, more in letting their frustration an run and what do you do about it? Do you complain about such posts or do you edit them or is it the other way that you support it by closing an eye on it? How is it  really, please explain as this is probably cruical to understand what kind of problem you have in particular with me and asking you not to polute more if people come over to answer. You seem not to be able to go to slack to ask by yourself because you state that you do not like the way slack works where the way how slack works has nothing to do with questions that you have/had. What is then about? Do you really expect everybody to come over to your thread and let all bashers bash on them? Do you really think that I support them coming over to answer because I want you to be happy? I am sorry to tell you this, but it is not true, I care that they come over and explain everything as many have questions and even more are just scared to come over to bitcoitalk because of frustrated people like many posters in your thread. What you did today with me is wrong and you can agree with it or not, it's on you but I do not see anything good that you contribute if you flip out and play cannon fodder here with bitcointalk users, you even do not make an exclusion and do get now into an useless discussion with me where you can be sure that I will reply to such post that do not represent truth, sadly you really do not know who I am and it is very sad that I was always arguing that you are doing something good, you wanted to make me happy? Now I am dissapointed, you probably dont care but I think its honest enough to tell you this without a need to attack you or make any provocation.

MrCoins is a GAW shill recently seen shilling for another post-GAW project (ION). He doesn't have an immunity against his public statements being discussed, ridiculed etc.

On the other hand MrCoins has been absent from this forum for the last couple of weeks and was just briefly mentioned recently. So you basically streisanded him with your appeal.

I don't know what the rest of your post is about. You seem to have some sort of a grudge with me because I asked you to stay on topic and not veer into meta discussions in my thread. So be it. At least now you have a place to vent.
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:05:47 PM

Great, let's discuss about point one

Quote from: I said
1. This is second page of this thread, could you fnally point out what was offtopic?

1. The post I quoted in the OP and your other posts regarding a certain user (MrCoins).

Here is what you quoted in the Op:
I dont know about you guys, but MrCoins is for me not the person who should be harrased anymore and he even showed it by coming over and trying to discuss even if he was welcomed with knifes on his bed. Prove me that I am wrong, do it please the way you want to get proof and until you show me your proof, please stop harrasing MrCoins, he is an holder of bunch BTC and by this fact we should try to help him not to loose them on scammers and becoming maybe an part of community, everybody makes mistakes, so did he. If you look at him like an enemy, you maybe should know, keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.

Let's discuss about these words, how do you understand them? You mean that I am offtopic if I ask people to stop harrasment (just for you: verbal one) when they are not interesting in asking at all, more in letting their frustration an run and what do you do about it? Do you complain about such posts or do you edit them or is it the other way that you support it by closing an eye on it? How is it  really, please explain as this is probably cruical to understand what kind of problem you have in particular with me and asking you not to polute more if people come over to answer. You seem not to be able to go to slack to ask by yourself because you state that you do not like the way slack works where the way how slack works has nothing to do with questions that you have/had. What is then about? Do you really expect everybody to come over to your thread and let all bashers bash on them? Do you really think that I support them coming over to answer because I want you to be happy? I am sorry to tell you this, but it is not true, I care that they come over and explain everything as many have questions and even more are just scared to come over to bitcoitalk because of frustrated people like many posters in your thread. What you did today with me is wrong and you can agree with it or not, it's on you but I do not see anything good that you contribute if you flip out and play cannon fodder here with bitcointalk users, you even do not make an exclusion and do get now into an useless discussion with me where you can be sure that I will reply to such post that do not represent truth, sadly you really do not know who I am and it is very sad that I was always arguing that you are doing something good, you wanted to make me happy? Now I am dissapointed, you probably dont care but I think its honest enough to tell you this without a need to attack you or make any provocation.

MrCoins is a GAW shill recently seen shilling for another post-GAW project (ION). He doesn't have an immunity against his public statements being discussed, ridiculed etc.

On the other hand MrCoins has been absent from this forum for the last couple of weeks and was just briefly mentioned recently. So you basically streisanded him with your appeal.

I don't know what the rest of your post is about. You seem to have some sort of a grudge with me because I asked you to stay on topic and not veer into meta discussions in my thread. So be it. At least now you have a place to vent.

You are not getting it Smiley, ok I understand, you cant show any offtopic that is why you continue to your mobbing attemp. You can't say actually anything, the only that you can obviously do is to acuse people. You are very loud about everybody and you seem to want to take over the role of the judge which you shouldnt, you are not an judge. Regarding your ramps against me, you only make an fool of you by keeping and sticking on the fud that you already started and spread.

Show me offtopic post. I say all of your last  couple post were offtopic. If it is your thread and is selfmoderated, delete ofttopic posts, but I assume you care more that there are over 2k entries, not what is being written.

You are just unable to make an conversation you are only attacking and harrasing, you are toxic for cryptocommunity with such behaviour, which you good luck with that in future.

What is the reason of you being so mad? Is it maybe that you yourself was Ganza's customer who started building up business? Was it you? If so, how would you describe yourself during this time? Can you tell us more about you and why you are such an angel that thinks to pee on every three is wise?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 04:17:12 PM

You are not getting it Smiley, ok I understand, you cant show any offtopic that is why you continue to your mobbing attemp. You can't say actually anything, the only that you can obviously do is to acuse people. You are very loud about everybody and you seem to want to take over the role of the judge which you shouldnt, you are not an judge. Regarding your ramps against me, you only make an fool of you by keeping and sticking on the fud that you already started and spread.

Show me offtopic post. I say all of your last  couple post were offtopic. If it is your thread and is selfmoderated, delete ofttopic posts, but I assume you care more that there are over 2k entries, not what is being written.

You are just unable to make an conversation you are only attacking and harrasing, you are toxic for cryptocommunity with such behaviour, which you good luck with that in future.

What is the reason of you being so mad? Is it maybe that you yourself was Ganza's customer who started building up business? Was it you? If so, how would you describe yourself during this time? Can you tell us more about you and why you are such an angel that thinks to pee on every three is wise?

Of course I'm not getting it. That's why you have your dedicated thread to do as you please.

If you think that someone disagreeing with you is "attacking and harassing" you will have a hard time on this or any other forum but I think you already know that. Good luck.
boki15

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:26:51 PM

words

You seem upset. Maybe you should re-evaluate your life.

Maybe. Maybe it would be a good answer for you too? Maybe you should stop trolling me? Maybe baby? No, I think maybe it would be best if I just ignore you?

Before I ignore you, let me ask you one question, lets see how serious you can reply, I am not expecting a lot, so, whatever you reply is good.

What do you want from me?
boki15

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:29:44 PM

Of course I'm not getting it. That's why you have your dedicated thread to do as you please.

If you think that someone disagreeing with you is "attacking and harassing" you will have a hard time on this or any other forum but I think you already know that. Good luck.

lol, you still bring an smile on my face. You are correct, play with your buddy here, I am going to post in bitcointalks (which you see as your) GAW thread. You can hit this "Report to moderator button". But you should know, from now on, you are nothing more or less than an troll for me.
boki15

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:52:46 PM

What do you want from me?

Stop crying because people are trolling you for supporting a massive scam.

Your brain cells dont allow you to say anything else than scam, lol, you are so gay! You're ignored for being such an smart boy. Is this what you speak about young generation and trolling? Switch your brain on, and read what people discuss before posting bullshit, you were, you are one of these new generation trolls => ignored
boki15

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:52:51 PM

Ok, I'll reply you now for last time, if you show sense and ability to discuss, I will unignore you.

1. You start and come over with word "scam" where you seem not to have any clue about the topic or you only pretend for the reason of "new generation trolling", reading is not hard at all.
2. Suchmoon opened this thread with an lie and if you follow the thread, it is still there, recognised that it was wrong but did not change to correct. Who is speaking here about scamming?Huh
3. You do not point anything out except of how clever you are Smiley by not understanding anything what is spoken before. I do not think you do not understand, I think you are just a new troll generation which is actually nothing bad.
4. If I would be an gay, maybe I would even give you an try, I like your pic here.
5. If I am ever in US, be sure I will come back to your offer about some A grade beef, thank you for invitation.

@suchmoon: as you see, you produce already negative results. Your action here only produces something that cryptocommunity should get sooner or later rid off, you complain about scammers but you currently do see what you produce by spreading wrong information in wrong way on wrong place about wrong person Smiley

Your misleading thread already has some followers that are misleaded Smiley , cheers, hope you liked the Heffetrüb.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:07:57 PM

Come on, give me these two values and I will create and compile this coin for you. And, what is your answer? Let's create together an coin, starting from this point. What do you say?
I say: there are too many shitcoins already. Don't create another one, no one needs this crap. Here, read something useful for a change:
http://nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/the-coming-demise-of-altcoins
And now back to ignoring you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print