Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:16:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: did nothing wrong, got negetive trust  (Read 606 times)
tommorisonwebdesign (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:38:59 PM

EucaMobi has been harassing me for the last 6 months. he has accused me of being a scammer when I have done nothing wrong. here is the PM I waws going to send to him,. but he's blocked pms from me.

I told you before, I was not trying to buy trust, I was trying to get payPal funds converted to Bitcoins. I made that speech about trusting me because Paypal transactions could be reversed. i do not have any bad intentions at all.You don't know what my motives were. i wasww just trying to get my paypal (which can be reversed) converted to Bitxoin. I wanted to assure people that I wouldn't reverse the transaction. i suggest you remove my feedback, as i will take this up in thje reputation board.
I have told him why i wrote my loan request the way I did and he is hellbent on insisting that I'm a scammer. PayPal is reversible, i tried to make a trade, and he flags my account. No research to what my motives were. I will tell you that I am not a scammer unlike how EucaMobi made up.

edit: he deleted my negative feedback. I'll delete my negative feedback.
EDIT 2; negetive trust is back. Loosing faith in this forum

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 03:00:01 PM

EucaMobi has been harassing me for the last 6 months. he has accused me of being a scammer when I have done nothing wrong.
False. I haven't even noticed you after you tried to buy trust several months ago.

here is the PM I waws going to send to him,. but he's blocked pms from me.
I blocked you several months ago because you spammed me with several nonsense PMs.

I have told him why i wrote my loan request the way I did and he is hellbent on insisting that I'm a scammer
You specifically said that you wanted to trade in order to get positive trust. Obviously that was the main objective of your deal. Converting to BTC was secondary. That's called buying trust and is frowned upon. However since you stopped I only left a neutral feedback, not a negative one.

edit: he deleted my negative feedback. I'll delete my negative feedback.
False, I was just rewording it.
Why did you leave this new negative feedback on the first place? Are you fine? I'm starting to worry for you.

This is what happened so everyone knows:
  • He tried to buy trust.
  • I PM'd him and asked him to stop.
  • He stopped so I only left a neutral.
  • He left a fake neutral on my profile accusing me of "opening him up to potential abuse from BTCTalk forum members, invoking intrusive memories of being wrongfully assaulted in real life"  Huh
  • I just ignored it and moved on.
  • He spammed me via PMs. I just blocked him and forgot about it.
  • Almost 6 months later out of nowhere he leaves an extra negative feedback on my profile complaining about my campaign against scammers.
  • I leave a negative feedback on his profile: "Trying to buy trust + leaving fake feedback + complaining about a campaign against scammers = I wouldn't trust him."
  • He says he removed the negative from my profile because I removed mine (!!) (which I added only after he left his).

Very strange. Anyway, I'm starting to think OP is just (very) confused. I will remove my negative and forget about this (once again) if he calms down...
Although I'd personally never deal with someone that confused.

tommorisonwebdesign (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:05:11 PM

Very strange. Anyway, I'm starting to think OP is just (very) confused. I will remove my negative and forget about this (once again) if he calms down...
Although I'd personally never deal with someone that confused.

fair enough. I'll let it go and move on.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: