Bitcoin Forum
August 31, 2024, 08:19:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 15 BTC FOR INR  (Read 1247 times)
Seller365 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:40:42 AM

1.I want to sell around 15 BTC for INR @ preev/bitstamp rates (your choice)
2.Don't want to sell online
3.Face 2 Face cash deal in Delhi/Noida
4.Don't tell me to sell on zebpay or any other online website because i don't want to sell there because of 2 reasons:
  a) Zebpay has limits to sell upto 2 lakhs.
  b) I hate that Bullshit KYC. Bitcoin is open source and in control of us then why the f*** do i have to fullfill there bullshit KYC?

If anyone interested to deal Face to face in the cities i mentioned,let me know via PM Smiley
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:43:49 AM

1.I want to sell around 15 BTC for INR @ preev/bitstamp rates (your choice)
2.Don't want to sell online
3.Face 2 Face cash deal in Delhi/Noida
4.Don't tell me to sell on zebpay or any other online website because i don't want to sell there because of 2 reasons:
  a) Zebpay has limits to sell upto 2 lakhs.
  b) I hate that Bullshit KYC. Bitcoin is open source and in control of us then why the f*** do i have to fullfill there bullshit KYC?

If anyone interested to deal Face to face in the cities i mentioned,let me know via PM Smiley

Your first reason for Zebpay is not valid. If you need to sell above 2 Lakhs you can sell them just need to call them up and check with them. But since you dont want to deal with them its fine.

Gildarts

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:45:34 AM

I am interested to buy but don't want to waste time.

Can you sign a message from an address contains 15 BTC?
Seller365 (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:52:53 AM

Your first reason for Zebpay is not valid. If you need to sell above 2 Lakhs you can sell them just need to call them up and check with them. But since you dont want to deal with them its fine.

Ok but the second reason still stands.I want anonymity when selling bitcoins that's why only want to deal face 2 face and can't risk selling online for 15 BTC

of course i can.Why would i sell if i don't own that address?  Roll Eyes address and signature will be only provided to the buyer and deal will be only face 2 face.
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:04:52 PM

of course i can.Why would i sell if i don't own that address?  Roll Eyes address and signature will be only provided to the buyer and deal will be only face 2 face.
It would be highly preferable if you provide the signed message from your address cause in my past experience I've met people who NEVER showed up after selecting their choice of venue and time, so its just sometimes annoying(nothing against you though in particular).
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 10:21:13 PM

Ok but the second reason still stands.I want anonymity when selling bitcoins that's why only want to deal face 2 face and can't risk selling online for 15 BTC

Will selling face to face keep you anonymous? 15 btc is a huge amount you should be very careful while doing such a deal
Seller365 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:02:46 AM

It would be highly preferable if you provide the signed message from your address cause in my past experience I've met people who NEVER showed up after selecting their choice of venue and time, so its just sometimes annoying(nothing against you though in particular).
Why would i create a thread to sell 15 btc if i have to run in the end? I am serious and want to deal face 2 face but to stay anonymous can't post my address directly here.I will provide signed message to the buyer who wish to buy.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:50:59 PM

Most probably no one will buy your btc @cash with mkt price, what is the benefit for other side buying from you @mkt price there is many way people can buy easily whom they trade regularly.

sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:08:08 PM

What if the person who is buying BTC comes with few more persons who would stay hidden & after the deal they'll chase you & hunt you down until they steal this much cash from you? They can even hurt you till the extent that it might break your bones or something more damageable.

15 BTC ~ 4,59,000 INR
Its a good enough sum for anyone in India to hurt you & steal this.

Risk lies with the buyer also. He is honest but someone else sees him carrying this much money in his bag then what do you think people will do?

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 10:00:24 PM

What if the person who is buying BTC comes with few more persons who would stay hidden & after the deal they'll chase you & hunt you down until they steal this much cash from you? They can even hurt you till the extent that it might break your bones or something more damageable.

15 BTC ~ 4,59,000 INR
Its a good enough sum for anyone in India to hurt you & steal this.

Risk lies with the buyer also. He is honest but someone else sees him carrying this much money in his bag then what do you think people will do?
Good points plus it is also illegal in India to pay such a large amount in cash for any service or product.One is required to pay by cheque such an amount
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:54:19 AM

Well I know a guy on localbitcoins who has a office in Karol Bagh, he will most probably buy all your coins, I've dealt with him earlier but with much lower amount(1BTC) search for "Huhren" on Lbc. But be careful and remember as sardasa told "15 BTC ~ 4,59,000 INR
Its a good enough sum for anyone in India to hurt you & steal this.".
abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:08:46 AM

I know a guy who has done transactions with me online and is secure enough on localbitcoins . I had heard a 3 lacs INR transaction which was being done at that time . I don't know about KYC shi* but you can take money in parts .
ashish1234

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 04:57:35 AM

per usd 63 INR
If agree we can deal as you like but on some social place.

From my end deal will be open for next 3 days.show me proof and we can work.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: