Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the companies accepting bitcoin continue to pour in?  (Read 3478 times)
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 04:38:56 AM

P.S.- If you're "attempting" to run a BTC business, you probably shouldn't post things like "I give up. This shit has not been worth it. I have opened so many fing account and transferred so many different funds all over the internet. I give up f!@# it. I barely make any money selling these things and it has become to much of a pain in the ass to get so I am not going to do it any more. This market is bullshit. If they get easier to get in the future I will may start back up, but as for now I quit. F!@# BITCOIN!." on your facebook page.

Few things about sublime - he has no business, and no money, he wants to get rich quick (check out LTC subforums for more of his persona), he's pissed that BTC price does not go the way he wants. Seen lots of people like that around here. He'll turn into a solid BTC proponent if bitcoin falls to single digits and he'll have money and most importantly guts to buy at least 100. Which is a rare occasion, but I've seen it happen. So it's easier to ignore him alltogether.

First ignore me please none of you dicks have coins to sell any ways. Second I do have 2 business and do have money. I have 2 cars 1 truck 2 boats one yacht, own my own fully stocked shop, have about 60k in tools and equipment, and about 20k in inventory right now, made about 60k last year working 20 hr a week or less, have a sexy wife and handsome son another child on the way. My life is great! Third I am not trying to get rich quick. I am not in digital currencies to get rich. I am in it for social change. I sell the coins! i could make a lot more money holding, but I want to spread the idea not hoard it like a fucking troll. so if you dont like me go fuck yourself. I like me and that is what matters.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 04:42:23 AM

Cheesy
That post.
lmfao dude. MY OWN YACHT WHATUP

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 05:26:22 AM

That hardly screamed insecurity at all...

sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 06:00:57 AM

Cheesy
That post.
lmfao dude. MY OWN YACHT WHATUP

Yes I own a 92 carver santa crus 26 ft. To be fair it is the smallest yacht you can buy.  Smiley
Melbustus
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 08:18:24 AM

{snip: self-indulgent rant} ... have about 60k in tools and equipment ... { snip: rest of self-indulgent rant}

Snap-On or Matco?

Bitcoin is the first monetary system to credibly offer perfect information to all economic participants.
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 04:29:04 PM

cornwell. nothing is financed everything I have is mine Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: