Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:18:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to be international currency  (Read 94921 times)
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:43:22 PM

It is already a international currency as majority of people across the globe are using it, the only thing we need is that it should hit the mainstream to get more popular in future.

Well but a digitao currrency I think the topic is about a type of paper money that will be use worldwide, If thats what ot means I think its kinda impossible in the sense that bitcoin is known for bwing a digital currency and becoming a paper money is kinda different, but I believe bitcoin will still survives sinve ot was  gaining popularity nowadays which is good for a new digital currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 06:04:32 PM

Bitcoin has already garnered the much needed global prominence. There is no gainsaying the fact that it is an already entrenched international currency. What is now needed is for governments and nations to make efforts towards making it a local legal tender. The rate at which Bitcoin is gaining relevance and the level of transactions that are been carried out with the crypto currency suggests nothing but a possibility of a global acceptance. At the rate at which Bitcoin is gaining popularity globally, in no time, we may begin to see framework that would make it generally acceptable.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:22:43 PM

I do not agree that bitcoin is an international currency, because not all countries have accepted it, and in some cases it is generally banned. He needs even more time to become a world currency.
For me it is already international, but it is not just currency, it is crypto-currencies. So that it is an international crypto-currencies because it is already can be use all over the world. We can use it as long as we have internet everywhere we want.
Whether it is crypto or fiat, currency is a currency as long as it is used for buying and selling things and bitcoins are doing this since its creation. There is no doubt in this that bitcoins are already sued in international transactions but yes, they are not yet legal around the world.  
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:32:00 AM

It is yet to be announced that bitcoins would be used worldwide as in many parts of the world ,bitcoin introduction is too much necessary then we can apply it.We need media to join hands with us for the promotion of bitcoins.

There wouldn't be any broad announcement any more than there was for the dollar. Nobody controls the international currency market, so there's no authority to deem anything an international currency. It just kind of happens. Whatever currency is the most sought after worldwide is an international currency because its sought out worldwide. Nobody announces it to be so first.
Actually it depends on how we judge it because there is no proper of fixed definition of international currency,
bitcoin is not regulated by the government so we can call it anything we want to, but for me it is already an international currency.

That was kind of my point. If you're waiting for an "announcement" that bitcoin is an international currency, it's never going to come, because there is no authority that makes such proclamations. A currency is just an international currency or it is not, and the means of determination is consensus (wide-scale use). However, to me, bitcoin is not nearly ubiquitous enough to be an international currency.
Yes, now that you have mentioned it, I am actually chuckling. Who is gonna pass such law legalizing bitcoins in whole world and making it international currency ?
If this ever happens, I can see the oneness of all countries in the sense of money at least. I am just sure about one thing; it will be used by all countries one day.
Indeed! All countries are going to realize the real powers of bitcoins soon and are going to make them legal in their states. No one has authority as such to make bitcoins legal around the globe but for international trading, people are going to use them which will eventually make bitcoins legal worldwide. 
costina

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:04:44 PM

It's already an international currency not only because of population because compared to the world population, its still low but because of the fact that I can exchange with anyone around the world in a matter of minutes and it's settled the point of acceptance is where the issue is where I don't have to convert to fiat to rent an apartment  or buy food in an eatery or even pay for transport. It's really something I'm looking forward to.
JoeStewart

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:07:44 PM

Bitcoin cannot become international until people all over the world have the bare necessities of life like food, water, medicine, clothing. After that the luxury comes = computer, internet etc. Also internet is the backbone of bitcoin, without which it is very much dead. So speculating that bitcoin will be international currency is just wild because there are still several places where basic amenities of life need improvement before some cyber coin which floats in thin air becomes popular there.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:16:00 AM

It is yet to be announced that bitcoins would be used worldwide as in many parts of the world ,bitcoin introduction is too much necessary then we can apply it.We need media to join hands with us for the promotion of bitcoins.

There wouldn't be any broad announcement any more than there was for the dollar. Nobody controls the international currency market, so there's no authority to deem anything an international currency. It just kind of happens. Whatever currency is the most sought after worldwide is an international currency because its sought out worldwide. Nobody announces it to be so first.
Actually it depends on how we judge it because there is no proper of fixed definition of international currency,
bitcoin is not regulated by the government so we can call it anything we want to, but for me it is already an international currency.

That was kind of my point. If you're waiting for an "announcement" that bitcoin is an international currency, it's never going to come, because there is no authority that makes such proclamations. A currency is just an international currency or it is not, and the means of determination is consensus (wide-scale use). However, to me, bitcoin is not nearly ubiquitous enough to be an international currency.
Yes, now that you have mentioned it, I am actually chuckling. Who is gonna pass such law legalizing bitcoins in whole world and making it international currency ?
If this ever happens, I can see the oneness of all countries in the sense of money at least. I am just sure about one thing; it will be used by all countries one day.
Indeed! All countries are going to realize the real powers of bitcoins soon and are going to make them legal in their states. No one has authority as such to make bitcoins legal around the globe but for international trading, people are going to use them which will eventually make bitcoins legal worldwide. 
You may be right, but I think this is something which may not be possible in the near future at least. This is just the start of an era of Bitcoin, there are many obstacles which will still come in the path of Bitcoin if we want to make it international currency. I must say that it will need a lot of efforts and hard work if you want it to happen.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:29:45 AM

It's already an international currency not only because of population because compared to the world population, its still low but because of the fact that I can exchange with anyone around the world in a matter of minutes and it's settled the point of acceptance is where the issue is where I don't have to convert to fiat to rent an apartment  or buy food in an eatery or even pay for transport. It's really something I'm looking forward to.

The hard thing about defining Bitcoin as an international currency is the fact that we don't know th real definition of what an international currency is. But from what I know the closes thing to an international currency is Euro in which is the European countries use in their daily transactions. Yes it is an international currency but I don't think it can be called as a global currency. Bitcoin is perhaps something in between as we don't have a proper data for Bitcoin.
Zrs

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:41:06 AM

bitcoin is the hot topic of today's world.if bitcoin recognize as international currency by all the countries,it will be awesome.if it s accepted by all the countries,bitcoin user will be benefited a lot.in addition,user can save money as bitcoin payment fee is low compare to US dollar.so we wish bitcoin as an international currency.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:41:24 AM

I think it still needs a very long process, to become an international currency of course requires a majority and dominant users so I'm not sure will happen in the near future.
Yes, indeed it is a very long race. We can expect such sort of thing to happen but it will obviously take a lot of time to happen. The way Bitcoin is earning such a good reputation in present day, I am very much confident that it will for sure bring a very good news for all of its believers in the coming days.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:46:56 AM

bitcoin is the hot topic of today's world.if bitcoin recognize as international currency by all the countries,it will be awesome.if it s accepted by all the countries,bitcoin user will be benefited a lot.in addition,user can save money as bitcoin payment fee is low compare to US dollar.so we wish bitcoin as an international currency.

Well said, bitcoin today makes a big impact in our financial system and for me there's a big chance that bitcoin can be an international currency as the volume of demand for btc continuous to soar higher i have no doubt that bitcoin will use by many countries.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:57:47 AM

If bitcoin to be international currency, what do you think?
You can use it every where and anywhere, without exchange it.
And how to use transaction with it, if bitcoin just crypto currency?
How many people like with this thread?
I like this thread because of its unique topic and it really interesting to speak someone's opinion and hear also from others. If bitcoin will be an international currency right now or in the near future then I would love to accept it because I know if it will be implemented anywhere and everywhere in the world then the transactions will be better to have and easier to used for example in some stores. But I think if many countries using it right now then I think bitcoin is an international currency for the moment, am I right? Hope I will be clarified by this one.
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:07:55 AM

I like this thread because of its unique topic and it really interesting to speak someone's opinion and hear also from others. If bitcoin will be an international currency right now or in the near future then I would love to accept it because I know if it will be implemented anywhere and everywhere in the world then the transactions will be better to have and easier to used for example in some stores. But I think if many countries using it right now then I think bitcoin is an international currency for the moment, am I right? Hope I will be clarified by this one.

In my point of view, bitcoin is already an international currency.  From this means, it is a crypto currency or digital currency. The saddest part of bitcoin is , not all countries will use bitcoin and know the bitcoin. Not all countries accept bitcoin as a payment and evertyhing. There are other countries that use bitcoin but are not legal.  I hope in the future that bitcoin would be legal in the world and hopefully come up with a real currency.
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:18:31 AM

Is it an international currency?

Yes it is but we can't deny the fact that this currency can only access this who is reachable by the power of internet connection. So in reality we can't assume that it can be used by anyone or anywhere especially by those isolated area in each country. And limitations of uses of bitcoin in each society co-responses to the government policy and its people needs. So as long as it can't solve, bitcoin will not replace any currency especially fiat.
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:10:41 AM

Bitcoin will be more powerful than USD if it's going to happen. Maybe today people will work for USD because of it's value in local but it's going to change in the future and people will work only for btc.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 07:39:09 AM

I think it can be already comsidered an international curremcy because almost all of the countries with capabilities to support crypto are now using it. But I just want to add that i dont believe it can be the only currency as it relies too much on network to function and we all know how that can turn out

mitchcrypto

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:09:14 AM

I don't believe it will become international currency easily but I do believe it will be the new gold. It is better for storing and growing value. There are other cryptos which are better for unlimited transactions.
poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:04:31 AM

I think it is possible to make make bitcoin as an international currency however the use of cash would not be inevitable given the society of the country needs it. but for those people who doesn't have the knowledge regarding bitcoin it will not going to happen.

mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 10:15:50 AM

for it to be considered international currency it has to be under UN maybe and I think bitcoins don't need to be officially an international currency since it can be used by anyone anywhere in the world to avail services or good with just internet connections.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:19:47 AM

for it to be considered international currency it has to be under UN maybe and I think bitcoins don't need to be officially an international currency since it can be used by anyone anywhere in the world to avail services or good with just internet connections.
Ever since from the start. Bitcoin is already an international currency because it can be used anywhere because as long as you have a device like smartphone, laptop or desktop then also internet connection, you can easily get in touch with bitcoin without any hassle. So i think there is no need for bitcoin to be declared because it is already international.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: