Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:28:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to be international currency  (Read 94919 times)
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:25:07 AM

If bitcoin to be international currency, what do you think?
You can use it every where and anywhere, without exchange it.
And how to use transaction with it, if bitcoin just crypto currency?
How many people like with this thread?

if true bitcoin into international currency then bitcoin price will be higher because everyone in droves want to have bitcoin and have bitcoin.

Not everyone but some of them. Bitcoin is not that popular to people across the country and some of them do not like bitcoin as a currency, we can't blame them since it is a decentralized and pseudo anonymous crypto currency or digital currency. They are thinking that if there are no third party that is controlling or monitoring the transactions, their money might be at risk.

So I think bitcoin might be close to be the international currency, but I think if bitcoin will be the international currency, the decentralized bitcoin might be on risk since people want it to be more secured.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:30:37 AM

Bitcoin is not going to be currency at all. It is cryptocurrency which is fully depend upon internet only. Bitcoin wont be accepted in rural areas where people doesn't know about bitcoin and it is not accessible. Due to this big reason only bitcoin is not going to be a international currency. I am not saying it is impossible but at the same time we should be practical and logically approach the issues.
Everything is possible now.You can see that bitcoin has reached at its all time high and still going on.More and more people are now joining bitcoin and investing in it as the profits margins are touching the sky.But yes we cannot deny the fact that many people still have no idea about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.Moreover,bitcoin requires internet connection which is not available at many places.It is very volatile and decentralised too.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:41:12 AM

Nope. I think it is impossible because we all know that bitcoin actually is a secondary or option of people now in earning money yet we all know that bitcoin has a big impact on us as of today and many people actually earning it and making it as a currency in everyday life. But for me bitcoin will not replace our permanent currency because bitcoin cannot stand alone enough and we can't say that it is well safe now.
No I do not think that this will happen.All the people use cash or fiat currency.A large percentage of populatiom does not know about these digital currencies.To operate these cryptocurrencies,internet accessibility is necessary.But this is not possible everywhere.Government will also not legalise it as it is decentralised and cases of fraud can occur.Moreover it is not stable also.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:30:15 AM

Nope. I think it is impossible because we all know that bitcoin actually is a secondary or option of people now in earning money yet we all know that bitcoin has a big impact on us as of today and many people actually earning it and making it as a currency in everyday life. But for me bitcoin will not replace our permanent currency because bitcoin cannot stand alone enough and we can't say that it is well safe now.
Bitcoin is already an international currency, people are frequently using this currency for buying and selling online, for international transactions, for booking international tickets. I don’t think so there is any single evidence which supports this stance that bitcoin is not an international currency. This currency is very reliable and perfect for international uses. I am strongly in favor of legalization of bitcoin throughout the world.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:37:30 AM

Yes it is possible as we can see now bitcoin is already international currency other country use it as a payment method,for buying and selling and any other things that we can use it as  a payment.Time goes by the price of bitcoin is continue increasing and rising up it has a greater value that no one can defeated.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:23:05 PM

To be an international currency I think it will take some time because it’s a very big challenge for bitcoin as bitcoin replaced other crypto from market so I think a time will come that bitcoin will replace other currencies and will be an International currency but in my option I think bitcoin need to legal in world and it’s also a fact that countries’ will make bitcoin legal because they need bitcoin and if it became legal around the world then in short time bitcoin can be international currency.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Emem29

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:48:19 AM

No I do not think that this will happen.All the people use cash or fiat currency.A large percentage of populatiom does not know about these digital currencies.To operate these cryptocurrencies,internet accessibility is necessary.But this is not possible everywhere.Government will also not legalise it as it is decentralised and cases of fraud can occur.Moreover it is not stable also.

think Bitcoin is already international currency, you can see that most of the people of the different countries are using the bitcoins and also earning the bitcoins, in the different ways like investment or trading. You can buy and use Bitcoin anywhere internet access is possible. So for me bitcoin is the next international currency.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:40:37 AM

think Bitcoin is already international currency, you can see that most of the people of the different countries are using the bitcoins and also earning the bitcoins, in the different ways like investment or trading. You can buy and use Bitcoin anywhere internet access is possible. So for me bitcoin is the next international currency.

It has been an international currency since it has been used by a lot of people in different countries. Even if it’s not being recognized by some countries and it’s not been accepted in most stores and malls as mode of payment. Still, people were keeping on using it and its users keep on increasing every day. If time will come that there will be more merchants who will accept bitcoin as mode of payment, I guess people won't mind converting their bitcoin to fiat. And in that case, a lot of people will no longer use paper money.
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:42:17 AM

Sure Bitcoin or in fact pretty much any crypto has the ability to become an internationally recognised currency. It just needs people to understand it, for it to be stable, reliable and easy to exchange. Will we see it tomorrow? No. But one day in the near future... its a real possibility indeed
Younggiant2018

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:56:40 AM

Sure Bitcoin or in fact pretty much any crypto has the ability to become an internationally recognised currency. It just needs people to understand it, for it to be stable, reliable and easy to exchange. Will we see it tomorrow? No. But one day in the near future... its a real possibility indeed
Right. In the world of crypto currency, bitcoin is already widely recognised as the universal currency and globally used as payments to complete the transaction as long as there’s a store that are accepting  Bitcoin. However every country’s currency will remain as is but can transact bitcoin for exchange or vice versa
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:44:36 AM

right now bitcoin is an international currencies right? but we cant use it 100% because we can only make transaction, send bitcoin into people that have bitcoin too, in this world there are many people that don't know about bitcoin, so we can use bitcoin function 100%. if some day bitcoin is more popular than now and every people have bitcoin address, i think we can use the bitcoin everyday and everywhere

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:06:08 AM

Bitcoin can be an international currency it seems to be happening for a long time because every country has its own currency. Wink
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:06:43 AM

right now bitcoin is an international currencies right? but we cant use it 100% because we can only make transaction, send bitcoin into people that have bitcoin too, in this world there are many people that don't know about bitcoin, so we can use bitcoin function 100%. if some day bitcoin is more popular than now and every people have bitcoin address, i think we can use the bitcoin everyday and everywhere
The users are not that big, although there is no problem with online transaction all throughout the world but people are not really aware of bitcoin yet.
Also, let's take into consideration the potential number of people who can only use bitcoin, and I believe they are only few because only few has really understand bitcoin.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:49:30 AM

Never! Bitcoin never becomes an international currency. The goverment won't accept international currency to manage the world's economy. It means the government will be one too, because we can't use a currency controlled by a lot of the governments Wink.
Where are you living dude? You really need to stay updated and get your facts straight because bitcoin is already being used by investors and businessmen for international transactions. People are using it for online shopping’s, international Japan airlines are accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment, so what really makes you think that bitcoin is not an international currency? Many countries have already made it legal.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:57:18 AM

Bitcoin can be an international currency it seems to be happening for a long time because every country has its own currency. Wink
All of the countries have their own currency and that gives difficulty for bitcoin to become an international currency because before bitcoin become a complete international currency then it needs a lot of support from different countries especially the big countries to become a legit international currency and be the very first cryptocurrency to become like that.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:51:10 AM

Bitcoin is already an international currency that is being used by people around the world is just that not all people know about it. But right now the popularity is spreading already because of the high value of bitcoin now and every investors wanted to invest to be able to earn a good profit.

cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:12:17 PM

For me, I think
I think Bitcoin is already international currency, and you can see that most of the people of the different countries different places  are using this site, the bitcoins and also earning the bitcoins, in the different ways like investment or trading, so they exchange it, and transaction it. In this time, bitcoin is a Crypto currency, we exchange it into dollar and we use it anywhere and everywhere, and there have no problem on it.. By the way ,I like your thread ..
Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:20:45 PM

As long as Bitcoin can not be manipulated then the system will work. Paper money is no different from crypto money, but the shortage of paper money can be manipulated.
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:14:44 PM

The long way to go, the many things and obstacles that we experience when, all users agree that bitcoin worthy and deserve to be international currency, but banned from many governments become the main obstacle factor.
Zastria

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:24:58 PM

Almost everyone in the world knows criptocurrency and bitcoin, I think in the future it may be used by people to transact internationally. I once read a post saying that bitcoin is already used by an online store and may be a payment for an online taxi.

So with the development of bitcoin it will become the currency on the internet
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: