Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:40:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's see how fast you can respond this time:) (First 5 get 0.001 BTC)  (Read 842 times)
jazzhandzer

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

Howdy!

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:19:50 AM

A lot of 1 or 2 post fucking newbies.   Maybe being at least a member with more than 2 posts would be a good plan to follow.

It would be sad to find out that someone is using multiple accounts to take advantage of what you are offering more than once an offer.
Not everyone does that, and some mostly like to just read and not constantly post everywhere. And remember, there was a time YOU were a "1 or 2 post fucking newbie" as well. Just something to think about today

Yeah, when I was newbie you couldn't make posts even outside of that particular forum before you had enough time on your account and enough posts.  I thought they still did that but I now see they don't.   That's a bummer. 
jazzhandzer

Howdy!

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:35:21 AM

Anyway, those that want to tilt the odds in their favor you can click  "notify" in the top right corner of the games and rounds forum to have it send you an email when a new thread is made here.  That'll get you closer to winning.   Send  me a PM with the body "Fuck newbiews" and (as long as your account is older than 30 days as of today) I will share the script I'm cleaning up right now that will auto reply to any particular user thread that you want and it will post with the information you want without you even being at your PC.  Give me a few  hours to get it tidy and then you'll be good to go.  You'll be able to run multiple instances as well so if you  have more than one bitcointalk account you can have this script post for each account and hopefully you will win more than once and someone else can get screwed.   Maybe you can get the high score and win all 5 offers at once.  Just make sure you use a different bitcoin address for each account/script so they don't catch on to you fucking everyone over. 

Have fun.
Xpod78 (OP)

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

Hey there :D

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:49:49 AM

Anyway, those that want to tilt the odds in their favor you can click  "notify" in the top right corner of the games and rounds forum to have it send you an email when a new thread is made here.  That'll get you closer to winning.   Send  me a PM with the body "Fuck newbiews" and (as long as your account is older than 30 days as of today) I will share the script I'm cleaning up right now that will auto reply to any particular user thread that you want and it will post with the information you want without you even being at your PC.  Give me a few  hours to get it tidy and then you'll be good to go.  You'll be able to run multiple instances as well so if you  have more than one bitcointalk account you can have this script post for each account and hopefully you will win more than once and someone else can get screwed.   Maybe you can get the high score and win all 5 offers at once.  Just make sure you use a different bitcoin address for each account/script so they don't catch on to you fucking everyone over. 

Have fun.

If this bot is used; these giveaways will be halted.
Xpod78 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:52:47 AM

Wow; I honestly just can't believe this. Faith in humanity fucking lost. Turns out you can't even do fucking giveaways without selfish asshole such as Jazz trying to create an auto script along with others now probably trying to create multiple accounts. Maybe we could just put a stop to the giveaways all together if you all are going to do things like this. Jesus you can't even do giveaways anymore. I love bitcoin but the community can be corrupt as ever.
jazzhandzer

Howdy!

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:54:28 AM

Haha.  You said everyone gets a chance to play. Don't go changing the rules now.  
Xpod78 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:56:15 AM

Haha.  You said everyone gets a chance to play. Don't go changing the rules now.  
You know what I meant by that; I will not tolerate scripts, and the reason there were a few newbies just now is because it was announced on BitQuest that the giveaway was happening and some needed to create accounts.
jazzhandzer

Howdy!

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:56:25 AM

Wow; I honestly just can't believe this. Faith in humanity fucking lost. Turns out you can't even do fucking giveaways without selfish asshole such as Jazz trying to create an auto script along with others now probably trying to create multiple accounts. Maybe we could just put a stop to the giveaways all together if you all are going to do things like this. Jesus you can't even do giveaways anymore. I love bitcoin but the community can be corrupt as ever.

Dude, eat a dick. Your the pot talking shit Mr. negative trust account.     Stop the giveaways.  That works for me.  I'm sorry I caused you to lose your faith in humanity.  
Xpod78 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:58:08 AM

Dude, eat a dick. Your the pot talking shit Mr. negative trust account.     Stop the giveaways.  That works for me.  I'm sorry I caused you to lose your faith in humanity.  
Lol whatever dude; it still amazes me that there are people as selfish as you in the community.
stolee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:02:55 AM

Jesus Christ you leecher, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=523737;sa=showPosts
Only reason you're not a Newbie is because you're spamming posts in the games and rounds section. At least this guy is helping other people. Get a job.
Xpod78 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:10:41 AM

Jesus Christ you leecher, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=523737;sa=showPosts
Only reason you're not a Newbie is because you're spamming posts in the games and rounds section. At least this guy is helping other people. Get a job.
Thank you!!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: