Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:05:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: make money with forex exchanges  (Read 1946 times)
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 12:36:56 PM

Hi guys do you use forex exchanges for trading beside crypto exchanges? I found a forex exchange called AGEA can we make money from it? if you ever trades at this site share your experienced with us,thanks

AGEA give you $5 as free welcome bonus only profit can withdraw, their support also good. Another option, hotforex or instaforex.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Boosterious

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 04:28:24 PM

Hi guys do you use forex exchanges for trading beside crypto exchanges? I found a forex exchange called AGEA can we make money from it? if you ever trades at this site share your experienced with us,thanks

AGEA give you $5 as free welcome bonus only profit can withdraw, their support also good. Another option, hotforex or instaforex.
i start interseting to trade forex,but now i still dont have any good bank account for deposite or witdraw the money,and i just wondering how you are learn trade forex?and its really good to use AGEA or instaforex?do you think $5 are enough for learn trading on that site?

Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 10:05:18 PM

Yes forex trading is quite large area and you can make passive income if you are good trader.But as most of guys have said in the above posts many of them specially new one which offer deposit bonus turned out to be scam after some time.

It's hard to make money if you just start trading. And remember it is very risky. I've tried Plus500 and although I made a little bit of profit i quickly decided it was not for me (too risky) And sold my assets & cashed out.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:04:38 AM

Yes forex trading is quite large area and you can make passive income if you are good trader.But as most of guys have said in the above posts many of them specially new one which offer deposit bonus turned out to be scam after some time.

It's hard to make money if you just start trading. And remember it is very risky. I've tried Plus500 and although I made a little bit of profit i quickly decided it was not for me (too risky) And sold my assets & cashed out.

to make money on forex, you need to have a trading strategy, they are mostly shared on babypips actually but still like the rest of us here who give tips just to manipulate someone and lose instead of wining. I find lots of free strategies on babypips forum. you just have to test every one which works for you. install a metatrader and follow their instructions how they set up their indicators.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:28:36 AM

There are certainly some forex options sites that you can trade on, however it's not really trading. It should be classified as gambling instead. The timeframe is way too short for it to be called legitimate trading.

A good site would be secondstrade.com if you are gambling with BTC. There are a ton more if you are playing with paypal - just search on google.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:44:52 AM

Here the point of view of an old wolf of Forex Market:

1) Instaforex is a bad broker. Has a big spread and multiple scam accusation on Forexpeacearmy.com
2) Plus500 is just for gamble. I don't like them (but have traded oil with good spread and high leverage). They have a bad reputation on  Forexpeacearmy.com too
3) E-Toro is a shit Broker. High spread and not transparent policy.... They have a bad reputation on  Forexpeacearmy.com too
4) I suggest the follow broker: Admiralmarket, 1Broker (read tread in service ), Activtrades, Exness ,  Hotforex, OctaFX and Oanda.
5) I suggest to trade olway on account with low spread, fast withdrawal option available and leverage max 200x. Never against Market and fix Stop loss.
6) Loss could always happen. Keep calm !

*If you would know how if possible to earn more, PM me
  Smiley

But forexpeacearmy is not a sacred word in forex. I have traded for more than three years at instaforex with no problem, and you don't seem an old trader as you say.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: