Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:54:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a Good idea Or Bad idea?  (Read 1295 times)
am147 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:02:21 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2016, 05:33:23 PM by am147

Hello all,

Days ago i started working on new project which is a place where people can buy/sell digital stuffs such as steam gifts, csgo skins, projects, (no idea about other stuffs), etc...

The project will be like an automated secured middleman,

Im confused if people will be interested or not in something like that.

If yes or not, please suggest me something to make it better, or other things to add to be more attractable,

Or any other ideas which i can earn money from Roll Eyes,

Thank you for reading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 09:00:48 PM

Hello all,

Days ago i started working on new project which is a place where people can buy/sell digital stuffs such as steam gifts, csgo skins, projects, (no idea about other stuffs), etc...

If yes or not, please suggest me something to make it better, or other things to add to be more attractable,

Thank you for reading.

I'm guessing you're doing this manually for people already? If not, you might want to learn the ins and outs before jumping in. 
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:03:17 AM

people are already have access to many platforms to buy/sell digital stuff like those you named (steam gift and CS:GO skins) and they are already trading all these stuff with other stuff (steam related) on different trading platforms like cslounge.
to make matters worse steam has a marketplace too where you can buy/sell stuff and now they are accepting bitcoin as payment too!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 05:42:42 AM

Hello all,

Thank you for reading.

you mean like SEOclerks?
you can sell anything in there so long as its digital and people can buy thru bitcoin as an option. This site however are focused on seo products and services, some people in the site are selling bitcoin products too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:53:31 AM

In the World of OpenBazzar and other decentralized peer to peer marketplaces,its probably not a good idea to start something like that for cryptocurrencies.You know,they're a step ahead of you.People can always buy/sell digital stuff with trusted dealers on many places on the net,like this forum's digital goods section for example.Think about it,if its worthy your investment.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:59:07 PM

No need to think a lot. Just go ahead and launch your project at first hand. See the feedback and improve it. It is very easy and the right way to move in the right path.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀