Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:53:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: btcpk.net - Buy Sell and Trade BTC in Pakistan (Oldest and Largest in Pakistan)  (Read 828 times)
nev3r0ng (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 09:08:25 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2021, 11:01:20 AM by nev3r0ng

http://btcpk.net

Buy , Trade and Sell BTC in Pakistan.

* Deal and work only in pakistani Rupee.  Smiley
* agents available in 13 Pakistani cities.  Smiley
* more than 16,00 trade references in Pakistan available.   Smiley
* State Bank of Pakistan limit buy 10,000 USD and selling limit of 3500 USD in one transaction. (KYC limitation)  Wink

24/7 Services available for Pakistani customers and consumers.  Smiley

http://btcpk.net

https://btcpk.net/exchanger/    -- > Auto Exchanger
https://btcpk.net/crm/    -- > BTCPK Customer Portal
https://classified.btcpk.net   ----> User Ads and Market (Free ads by local users covering 380 + cities of Pakistan)

Also available exclusive services for Pakistan- Alt Coin Development and ICO Token management

for more info :

email : info@btcpk.net
Telegram: @btcpk
address : Islamabad, Pakistan

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.btcpk.cryptowatch   --- > Android App

Thanks  Grin

** Please use thread only to post feed back and service reviews.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:00:24 PM

Looks like you are the only exchanger in pk, i have not seen other operating there. But did you get approved to operate by your pakistan government? I am also thinking of opening similar service here in Nepal but i don't know what are the legal procedure to start. What you have done to open, if you have time please pm me some details.

zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:13:17 PM

it's good now pakistan has have exchanger, i hope this will help bitcoin to growing big and get more user use bitcoin in pakistan.
dmz241

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 10:47:13 AM

Actually there are lots of exchangers in Pakistan you can check localbitcoins.com
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:03:32 PM

Looks like you are the only exchanger in pk, i have not seen other operating there. But did you get approved to operate by your pakistan government? I am also thinking of opening similar service here in Nepal but i don't know what are the legal procedure to start. What you have done to open, if you have time please pm me some details.

This is not only exchange service in Pakistan. there are lots of people offering exchange for Pakistan. and lots of exchanging websites available also..
But I heard that Bitcoin isn't legal in Pakistan. I don't know how they run such type of websites there.
dmz241

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:26:11 AM

This is not only exchange service in Pakistan. there are lots of people offering exchange for Pakistan. and lots of exchanging websites available also..
But I heard that Bitcoin isn't legal in Pakistan. I don't know how they run such type of websites there.

I am not sure where you heard that. Right now there are no regulations in Pakistan on bitcoin. Also by law if there is no law in Pakistan the law will be implemented which exists in India, since India currently has no laws its a wait and see game.

http://pk.newsbtc.com/legality-with-a-twist-pakistan-bitcoin/

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:53:13 PM

I am not sure where you heard that. Right now there are no regulations in Pakistan on bitcoin. Also by law if there is no law in Pakistan the law will be implemented which exists in India, since India currently has no laws its a wait and see game.

Thanks for the link and i think Nepal also don't have made any law for bitcoin but i am only confused by foreign currency law here in Nepal. There is strict law about converting Neplease ruppees to usd that will be restriction to operate bitcoin exchange here in Nepal. Still in deli ma and i am talking with some lawyers about this they are also confused.

dmz241

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:53:48 AM

Thanks for the link and i think Nepal also don't have made any law for bitcoin but i am only confused by foreign currency law here in Nepal. There is strict law about converting Neplease ruppees to usd that will be restriction to operate bitcoin exchange here in Nepal. Still in deli ma and i am talking with some lawyers about this they are also confused.

Let me explain a few things to you. You must really understand bitcoin to understand what law you fall under.
1. Bitcoin is a software.
2. Btc does not move. The ownership of bitcoin changes and is recorded in blockchain which is the public ledger.
3. Nepal government needs to make a decision first if bitcoin is currency(if so is ms windows also currency?), Software, digital asset, protocol or commodity before you fall into any category. 
These 3 points are very important to understand. And explain properly to any lawyer/government. As such they can pretty much be challenged in any court. You can read http://www.bitinfo.today I have lots of details covered there also its my personal blog and I tend to write what I think about bitcoin smart contracts etc.... Mostly its current blogs are based keeping Pakistan in view but there are many other things that you might learn from. I am no expert in the field but I tend to mostly cover what I think needs to be covered.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:24:03 AM

Hello,

Like DMZ mentioned it is still a grey market to deal with bitcoins in Pakistan but it is not illegal to deal with them.
Also DMZ has been covering bitcoin for a while and also runs his own exchange so he is very familiar with the regulations.

Way to hijack the poor guys thread. Lol, we should be having this discussion in the Pakistan thread.

Good luck

Duke

dmz241

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:28:04 AM

He started asking questions here. I agree lets move this to Pakistan thread.
nev3r0ng (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:52:54 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 01:23:15 PM by nev3r0ng

Service Updates -

* Litecoin (LTC) / Ripple (XRP ) Added - gives more options to Pakistani punters
* Moved Our Offline Wallets and Cold Servers to Separate Location
* Complete ID verification / Support System Integrated - Made system more complaint with AML and KYC Policies of SBP.
* BTCPK Crypto Currency Tracker- Android Mobile App published on Google Play Store
* Real time Chat / WatsApp facility added
* Opening times 10 a.m - 9 p.m (Customer Support)

** Portfolio Service Available for Verified Customers - (Monthly Maintenance fees of 3 %)

BTCPK.NET - Biggest ad Oldest Crypto Exchange In Pakistan-

Update 2018 BTCPK follows prohibition rules as set by STATE BANK OF PAKISTAN via Circular No. 03 of 2018.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: