Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:11:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spondoolies-Tech - carrier grade, data center ready mining rigs [UNMOD]  (Read 12132 times)
sloopy

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:33:25 AM

This IS a hardware thread and it IS about a hardware manufacturer

The hardware manufacturer that you are talking about doesn't exists anymore since it's in liquidation. Do you have a real valid reason for this thread to be here?

It does until some point in July / August and is just as active with consumers as the KNC thread is. This thread is linked to the main thread as its unmoderated counterpart, so wherever that thread is this one remains.

Your last comment shows exactly how selfish you are, the simple fact remains that this is NOT a thread discussing hardware and the only reason it is in the hardware section is because you lack the courtesy to move it.

I think your point was made on the main Spondoolies thread for about the last 40 pages (just a guess) and I for one would appreciate it if this thread was somewhere else.

Of course it really doesn't matter what I think (or anyone else for that matter) unless you or the mods agree.

+1
More of the same. The rest of us have to wade through completely unrelated BS.
Dogie abuses this forum, the trust ratings, and I think karma is just getting cranked up, but do we really need to have another 40 pages of the SOS?
Trust Abuse by dogie against many members is rampant.
He attempts to use it as censorship against anyone who dares call him out when he gives bad, or poor information.
He has given people advice which could or may have caused harm.
He offered to remove negative trust against me if I would post specific text. The text he requested is not truthful and I refuse to be extorted and blackmailed.

Do your own investigation and confirm yourself if this is a one, two, three, or even four or five people incident. It is typical behaviour for him. This is a constant forum issue with dogie. He is always tying up the HW section with his crap and useless posts.
Once people see how many people have been abused by his methods I believe the truth will be obvious.
Few have so blatantly abused this forum's trust system.

Fiknsy - Take Dogie's rating against me for example.
I have a blemish free record and have worked with you and many more of the most trusted members of this forum with positive outcomes. Never an issue.
I have and would never buy / sell anything with dogie.
Be safe and don't use dogie's ratings system of any type. They are skewed by money and personal vengeance against honesty regarding his behaviour and comments.

I haven't seen anything showing SPT owes dogie a penny and if I cared I would go look in the scam and accusation thread section of the forum for the outcome of the court case. I would never take Dogie's word, or anything he posts as fact. He is always in someone's pocket.

Transaction fees go to the pools and the pools decide to pay them to the miners. Anything else, including off-chain solutions are stealing and not the way Bitcoin was intended to function.
Make the block size set by the pool. Pool = miners and they get the choice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:51:08 AM

He offered to remove negative trust against me if I would post specific text. The text he requested is not truthful and I refuse to be extorted and blackmailed.

same here. Only his demands were bigger.

Woof,

Its been about 3 months since my trust rating and I am willing to review it. If I were to remove mine, would you be willing to remove yours, some of the silly ones to sloopy and mavericklm and remove your current signature? Then we can continue to go our separate ways and mutually keep out of each other's hair.

For the record I don't mind you disagreeing with me on something, as long as its not disagreeing with me because its me or bringing other stuff into threads.

Is that agreeable to you?

I can only confirm. I will not respond to blackmail.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 01:18:49 PM

Blackmail? You refused to be a normal member of society and instead preferred this unstable rampage of trolling. If you have nothing to contribute to this thread, please leave.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:27:11 PM

Interesting press release out of BTCS:

ARLINGTON, VA--(Marketwired - May 25, 2016) - BTCS Inc. (OTCQB: BTCS) ("BTCS" or the "Company"), a blockchain technology focused company which secures the blockchain through its transaction verification services business, increased its Ethereum-mining hosting business to approximately 150 kilowatts ("kw"), up from approximately 50kw announced in March 2016.

"We have gained valuable expertise since launching our Ethereum pilot program in March," stated Charles Allen, CEO of BTCS. "Ethereum has rocketed to nearly 20% of the market cap of Bitcoin in less than two years, led by rapid adoption and growing support from major players in tech and finance including Gemini and Coinbase (which just rebranded to GDAX). We believe our experience, in connection with additional capital, should allow us to further expand our Ethereum mining and hosting businesses, to diversify our exposure to bitcoin, and to use more of our available power capacity."

Ethereum is a digital currency and blockchain platform focused on smart contract applications. Like bitcoin-based blockchain technologies, the decentralized network of Ethereum enables transactions without downtime, censorship, fraud, or third-party interference. Year to date, the value of Ether, the digital token or fuel that powers the Ethereum network, in USD terms, has grown over 1,300% the total value of all Ether, or market cap of Ether, surpassing $1 billion.

"With the year-to-date increase in the difficulty of mining Bitcoins, and the more attractive economics currently displayed by Ether, we've taken the opportunity to sell some of our early-generation ASIC ("application specific integrated circuit") servers," continued Allen. "We've also entered preliminary discussions with a designer of specialized Ether mining servers, and we're exploring the possibility of being the exclusive hardware assembler for that designer. Unlike ASIC servers, Ether mining servers utilize off the shelf computer hardware, custom software and can be made-to-order with limited capital investment. We have the space to operate the assembly business at our NC facility, and we are in talks to become the exclusive distributor. While we can provide no assurances that any partnership or relationship will materialize, we are currently hosting their first generation prototype servers. We plan to provide updates on this initiative as it develops."

Allen concluded, "In regards to Spondoolies-Tech Ltd., we are actively exploring potential claims we may have from prior investments and we will pursue all options ahead of the July hearing."

150kw is around 1000 GPUs like the 280X.

Around 20GHS of hashing power

They make around ~$2400 a day with that operation.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 02:19:58 PM

+1
More of the same. The rest of us have to wade through completely unrelated BS.
Dogie abuses this forum, the trust ratings, and I think karma is just getting cranked up, but do we really need to have another 40 pages of the SOS?
Trust Abuse by dogie against many members is rampant.
He attempts to use it as censorship against anyone who dares call him out when he gives bad, or poor information.
He has given people advice which could or may have caused harm.

Do your own investigation and confirm yourself if this is a one, two, three, or even four or five people incident. It is typical behaviour for him. This is a constant forum issue with dogie. He is always tying up the HW section with his crap and useless posts.
Once people see how many people have been abused by his methods I believe the truth will be obvious.
Few have so blatantly abused this forum's trust system.

Fiknsy - Take Dogie's rating against me for example.
I have a blemish free record and have worked with you and many more of the most trusted members of this forum with positive outcomes. Never an issue.
I have and would never buy / sell anything with dogie.
Be safe and don't use dogie's ratings system of any type. They are skewed by money and personal vengeance against honesty regarding his behaviour and comments.

I haven't seen anything showing SPT owes dogie a penny and if I cared I would go look in the scam and accusation thread section of the forum for the outcome of the court case. I would never take Dogie's word, or anything he posts as fact. He is always in someone's pocket.

Very well said sloopy!

I posted a comment on this thread in reply to a quoted post by SP-Tech which was promptly deleted, then I noticed I had recieved outlandish & immature negative feedback from the OP, simply for posting a reply to something OP presumably didn't want forum members to see/read. The disturbing thing about this lame SP-Tech "sister" (?) thread is that while legitimate, factual & non abusive posts are deleted, racist & anti-semitic posts are left in place - which is not only very worrying, but gives the impression that moderators are either very selective on what rules they apply - or they are simply protecting the OP for some reason.

Over 4 months ago OP himself said this on the SP-Tech thead:

I'll transfer these to a scam accusation eventually.

Yet here he is still posting the same garbage everywhere except on the scam thread where it belongs, where moderators should have moved it to as requested by forum members, as forum rules require & as OP himself said he would do. For a supposedly "unmoderated SP-Tech sister thread" (?), this is probably the most moderated thread in the hardware section - unless you post on behalf of OP of course, then you're fine.

I've been browsing BCT for over a year now, it's handy for getting info, but I restrained from registering an account because I was always put off by the many childish & abusive posts/threads here, but I eventually registered because I wanted to ask a few questions to forum members. I would just go back to browsing without logging on, but the problem with doing that is that I would have to endure all the crap from OP spattered all over the forum, (I took other forum members excellent advice & added him to my ignore list) so I'm now stuck with having to log in to make most of the threads here remotely readable.

So many potential members with a genuine interest in Crypto who caould contribute positively to this forum must be put off by the "selective" moderation practice here, it's shameful - & at the end of the day it's BCT & Crypto in general that suffers because of it.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:20:24 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2016, 03:40:30 PM by Tupsu

Blackmail? You refused to be a normal member of society and instead preferred this unstable rampage of trolling. If you have nothing to contribute to this thread, please leave.

I have to fulfill your demands, to become normal for you ?

Woof,

would you be willing to remove yours, some of the silly ones to sloopy and mavericklm and remove your current signature?

I'm not your sock puppet .

Unfortunately I do not have the opportunity to post your first negative comment, which you deleted.
But I have another  and now you have left one more .
Read your comments
This user has been:
 Repeatedly following me around purposely derailing threads which don't fit his agenda.
 Participating in a trust trading ring. Anyone who speaks against me gets a positive trust with the same copy pasted message.
 Leaving me false trust stating that I am a spammer, tax fraud, abusive, am being bribed etc, along with a string of obscenities.

Consider any trade you make with such a personality as high risk.

Read your third comments

This person has increased his trolling and is now trying to derail any thread I am involved in, even explicitly stating so. Moderators are deleting his posts which consist of dog genitalia and he continues to repost them even knowing it will lead to his ban.

And now find dogie lies

dogie- but at least I was on the right track. Castrated dog  is jealous of other dogs , after their eggs.

Quote from: dogie

Moderators are deleting his posts which consist of dog genitalia

I'm sorry,  that none of my posted images of dogs was from  castrated dogs and some of the images were of male dogs.

s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 10:24:15 PM

Can we get a kickstarter project going to hire Tupsu a translator?

Yeah, I do not speak English.
Better yet, I have not studied it in school.
I have never lived in any English-speaking country.

But at the school I've learned Estonian, Russian and German languages. I speak freely, and if necessary, write in these languages.
I understand Finnish.

With a language other than English you know ?

Hey Tupsu, these guys are just giving you a hard time. I understood what you said.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 10:25:47 PM

ARLINGTON, VA--(Marketwired - May 25, 2016) - BTCS Inc. (OTCQB: BTCS) ("BTCS" or the "Company"), a blockchain technology focused company which secures the blockchain through its transaction verification services business, increased its Ethereum-mining hosting business to approximately 150 kilowatts ("kw"), up from approximately 50kw announced in March 2016.

"We have gained valuable expertise since launching our Ethereum pilot program in March," stated Charles Allen, CEO of BTCS. "Ethereum has rocketed to nearly 20% of the market cap of Bitcoin in less than two years, led by rapid adoption and growing support from major players in tech and finance including Gemini and Coinbase (which just rebranded to GDAX). We believe our experience, in connection with additional capital, should allow us to further expand our Ethereum mining and hosting businesses, to diversify our exposure to bitcoin, and to use more of our available power capacity."

There goes the neighborhood ...
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 04:10:31 PM

myminer.io service will be down soon.

I've offered to host this service.

alh
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1050

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:22:44 PM

I just noticed that BTCS is trading for $.022/share. I personally don't think Etherum will save them.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 04:55:19 PM

I just noticed that BTCS is trading for $.022/share. I personally don't think Etherum will save them.

Yeah they're pretty much done for, the entirity of their stock's bids total about $3,000. There are two new FCC issues that I haven't posted as I didn't really understand what they were (and don't really care enough to read it).

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 04:49:18 PM

Samson Mow is the funniest troll in Crypto:
https://mobile.twitter.com/excellion/status/744183331189751808

If you no longer work at Spondoolies-Tech and all corporate assets are being sold, why are you still in control of the corporate bitcointalk account for which you used $1000s of company assets to gain donator tag on?

Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:46:33 PM

If you no longer work at Spondoolies-Tech and all corporate assets are being sold, why are you still in control of the corporate bitcointalk account for which you used $1000s of company assets to gain donator tag on?

Your posts will become a monologue.

Frequently asked questions (FAQ)

Q: 50/10 BTC for VIP/donator? Are you all crazy?
A: No, we aren't. Someone who is a donator or a VIP is usually an early adopter and having such a rank means you were either from the start or you contributed a lot in the Bitcoin community. Although, there is a possibility new cheaper ranks will be added.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

See also.
Guidelines for threads
Mining - Discussion about Bitcoin mining in general (discussions that don't fit in it's child boards).
Hardware (child board of Mining) - Discussion about Bitcoin mining hardware, new hardware announcements. No trades

abbeytim

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:46:36 PM

I just bought an sp20 today  will I be able to mine on it if the website is taken down cause from I read u use that to change miner settings
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 08:09:34 PM

*Incorrect stuff*

See https://bitcointalk.org/donate.html. Guy used company funds to get the title on the corporate account (while apparently insolvent), currently valued at $7,500. I'm asking why this hasn't been turned over to the liquidator.

Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:31:14 AM

I just bought an sp20 today  will I be able to mine on it if the website is taken down cause from I read u use that to change miner settings

Yes you will, the miner is not dependent on the website

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 03:19:11 AM

Its a shame we still have to use this thread but *someone* is still in control of a company asset...

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

BFL was worse than KNC

BFL was the inspiration for KNC going full chaotic evil.

I mean at this point it doesn't really matter who was worse because every single corrupt / scamming / unethical corporation got away with everything. KNCMiner got paid, BFL got paid, even Spondoolies got paid.

Gahs

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Minter

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:49:48 PM

I hope you all settle your dispute in a peaceful manner without turning it into a dog fight (although law suits have a tendency to turn to dog fights).

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 01:24:54 PM

I hope you all settle your dispute in a peaceful manner without turning it into a dog fight (although law suits have a tendency to turn to dog fights).

They were forced into bankruptcy for not paying their employees, but *they* still get paid. As I said, all Spondoolies managed to do was join the ranks of BFL and the likes. Owners cash out and the expense of everyone else.

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:47:40 PM

They were forced into bankruptcy for not paying their employees, but *they* still get paid. As I said, all Spondoolies managed to do was join the ranks of BFL and the likes. Owners cash out and the expense of everyone else.

That's the new (last 20 years or so) corporate motto,"We got ours Tongue ,screw you little peons .!..  "   Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: