Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:33:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Auction/Sell] qcu.co - [Cancelled] bacause my Post was Raided for gweedo.  (Read 4043 times)
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 09:34:57 PM

gweedo, it doesn't matter how he proved it.  You didn't say in the agreement that he had to use a SPECIFIC site.  You said that if he proved it was worth $400, then you'll pay him.  Simple as that.

Also, if you didn't want the domain for 25 btc, why'd you post the offer??

That is like saying, here is my Toyota, I am selling it for $60K, and my proof that is worth that is because on craiglist that is what it says it worth, when you have posted the ad. Doesn't make sense. I posted the offer, cause I knew he would never find a site saying it was worth that. Yes it was my mistake I should have said it has to be real site that knows how to domain pricing and can't be your ad, but I thought he would know that. Come on I have brought and sold hundreds of domains, this guy is obviously a con and I offered 1.7btcs at that time more then enough. If anyone things I am going to send 25 BTC for a 5 character domain they are nuts, I tried to make a fair offer, but he obviously wants to con some newbie, which I am very much not in this area.

Hey you think I scammed him, both you can open scam accusing against me go right ahead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 11:40:31 PM

gweedo, it doesn't matter how he proved it.  You didn't say in the agreement that he had to use a SPECIFIC site.  You said that if he proved it was worth $400, then you'll pay him.  Simple as that.

That is like saying, here is my Toyota, I am selling it for $60K, and my proof that is worth that is because on craiglist that is what it says it worth, when you have posted the ad. Doesn't make sense. I posted the offer, cause I knew he would never find a site saying it was worth that. Yes it was my mistake I should have said it has to be real site that knows how to domain pricing and can't be your ad, but I thought he would know that. Come on I have brought and sold hundreds of domains, this guy is obviously a con and I offered 1.7btcs at that time more then enough. If anyone things I am going to send 25 BTC for a 5 character domain they are nuts, I tried to make a fair offer, but he obviously wants to con some newbie, which I am very much not in this area.

Hey you think I scammed him, both you can open scam accusing against me go right ahead.
Um, what are you talking about?  You're saying he owns estibot.com?  He didn't make that appraisal, the site generated it. 

He proved that the site was worth that by an independent appraisal conducted by estibot.com.  That's not anything at all like craigslist.

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 11:53:38 PM

@ Gweedo

Just so you know, that appraisal site you gave says Google.com is worth <$5000 and so is ABC.com.
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 01:39:19 AM

Um, what are you talking about?  You're saying he owns estibot.com?  He didn't make that appraisal, the site generated it. 

He proved that the site was worth that by an independent appraisal conducted by estibot.com.  That's not anything at all like craigslist.

No the Sedo one is a marketplace and estibot is using CPC and keywords to calculate a price, which is two things that aren't taken into account when it is just the domain.

@ Gweedo

Just so you know, that appraisal site you gave says Google.com is worth <$5000 and so is ABC.com.

Remember we are talking just domains, and not the site worth, that is probably why it says they are less than $5000. Different things are taken into account with domains then sites.
KrLos (OP)

Activity: 768

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 02:50:57 AM

No the Sedo one is a marketplace and estibot is using CPC and keywords to calculate a price, which is two things that aren't taken into account when it is just the domain.

@ Gweedo

Remember we are talking just domains, and not the site worth, that is probably why it says they are less than $5000. Different things are taken into account with domains then sites.

gweedo, take my advise, look in google "How To apraisse a DOMAIN NAME", i gave you links for wikipedia... and yoo will not make a fool of yourself saying things like this...
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 02:57:20 AM

@ Gweedo

gweedo, take my advise, look in google "How To apraisse a DOMAIN NAME", i gave you links for wikipedia... and yoo will not make a fool of yourself saying things like this...

I know how to appraise domains, and have done it many times. You clearly don't know cause your domain would have sold by now...
whitenight639

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 03:28:39 AM

I know how to appraise domains, and have done it many times. You clearly don't know cause your domain would have sold by now...

Whats your beef with KrLos? if dude want to sell a pet pebble for a million Btc what does it matter?

Something is worth what people will pay for it, many domain names are given value because companies have IP or products with related name, wasn't there a story of Microsoft announcing the zune before buying the domain name- someone did it for them and charged them a nice price for the service  Grin

125uWc197UW5kM659m4uwEakxoNHzMKzwz
danieldaniel

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 12:07:12 AM

@ Gweedo

Yo gweedo, read http://www.wikihow.com/Appraise-Domain-Names.  It says "length is important."  It also says that keywords are important.

Why don't you stop being stubborn and admit you're wrong?  He's given evidence of why it's worth how much it is, and you've just said "I'm right because I'm right!'

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 12:21:01 AM

gweedo, it doesn't matter how he proved it.  You didn't say in the agreement that he had to use a SPECIFIC site.  You said that if he proved it was worth $400, then you'll pay him.  Simple as that.

Um, what are you talking about?  You're saying he owns estibot.com?  He didn't make that appraisal, the site generated it.  

He proved that the site was worth that by an independent appraisal conducted by estibot.com.  That's not anything at all like craigslist.

@ Gweedo

Yo gweedo, read http://www.wikihow.com/Appraise-Domain-Names.  It says "length is important."  It also says that keywords are important.

Why don't you stop being stubborn and admit you're wrong?  He's given evidence of why it's worth how much it is, and you've just said "I'm right because I'm right!'

He gave no evidence that it is worth that much, and second *FACEPALM* wikihow.com maybe good for math homework but this is the real world. Also I never said length wasn't important but just cause it is 5 characters doesn't make it worth $750+ and keywords aren't important when there is no site attached to it. I wish someone that actually knew domain appraisals would write in this thread, so I can just move on and you all know your wrong. Also just read the wikihow.com thing that is more if your buying a domain for an idea, not selling one.

Also if his domain was priced right why didn't it sell quickly? I made a fair offer, and the best offer, he didn't accept cause he was being a con-man and looking for a stupid newbie, and when a smart, business man appeared he got screwed, and I can't believe you people don't see that.
KrLos (OP)

Activity: 768

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 01:45:17 AM

gweedo, it doesn't matter how he proved it.  You didn't say in the agreement that he had to use a SPECIFIC site.  You said that if he proved it was worth $400, then you'll pay him.  Simple as that.

Um, what are you talking about?  You're saying he owns estibot.com?  He didn't make that appraisal, the site generated it.  

He proved that the site was worth that by an independent appraisal conducted by estibot.com.  That's not anything at all like craigslist.

@ Gweedo

Yo gweedo, read http://www.wikihow.com/Appraise-Domain-Names.  It says "length is important."  It also says that keywords are important.

Why don't you stop being stubborn and admit you're wrong?  He's given evidence of why it's worth how much it is, and you've just said "I'm right because I'm right!'

He gave no evidence that it is worth that much, and second *FACEPALM* wikihow.com maybe good for math homework but this is the real world. Also I never said length wasn't important but just cause it is 5 characters doesn't make it worth $750+ and keywords aren't important when there is no site attached to it. I wish someone that actually knew domain appraisals would write in this thread, so I can just move on and you all know your wrong. Also just read the wikihow.com thing that is more if your buying a domain for an idea, not selling one.

Also if his domain was priced right why didn't it sell quickly? I made a fair offer, and the best offer, he didn't accept cause he was being a con-man and looking for a stupid newbie, and when a smart, business man appeared he got screwed, and I can't believe you people don't see that.

Again..

1. I'm not a con-man,
2. I wasn't looking for some "stupid" newbie to buy, just hopping for people who wants it and recognices his value.
3. If many people tell you that you're wrong, maybe you are.
4. You aren't the god of this forum, fighting against all te people you can, i have readed you before, you are pretty lame.
5. You just raided my post, you haven't even read the links I gave you, you even not want to learn more, you just went full stubborn.
6. You don't know all about this subject, maybe you know many other things, but about appraising DOMAIN NAMES, you don't.
7. You haven't word.
8. You were the con-man trying to scam me to sell lower.
9. If you see that the price was 10 btc ~ 25 btc, why did you offer 1.7? even though, i said no, but you just keep pushing and raiding my post.
10. Smart? Bussines Man? you forgot beautiful i think...

I'm done trying to make you reason, i was polite, but now i'm just pissed, you became my post in a battlefield, of people trying to make some sense on you, and you just fighting back inmerse on your ignorance (as usually you do)

As we said in my country "The Ignorance is bold..."
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 02:02:47 AM

Again..

1. I'm not a con-man,
2. I wasn't looking for some "stupid" newbie to buy, just hopping for people who wants it and recognices his value.
4. You aren't the god of this forum, fighting against all te people you can, i have readed you before, you are pretty lame.
5. You just raided my post, you haven't even read the links I gave you, you even not want to learn more, you just went full stubborn.
6. You don't know all about this subject, maybe you know many other things, but about appraising DOMAIN NAMES, you don't.
7. You haven't word.
9. If you see that the price was 10 btc ~ 25 btc, why did you offer 1.7? even though, i said no, but you just keep pushing and raiding my post.

I'm done trying to make you reason, i was polite, but now i'm just pissed, you became my post in a battlefield, of people trying to make some sense on you, and you just fighting back inmerse on your ignorance (as usually you do)

You were never polite to be honest, you just dismissed a valid offer, and you did try and con-me you used two sites that didn't appraised the value correctly. One was a marketplace WHERE YOU entered the price and tried to pass it off as the site gave you the price. The second one was counting in things that where from your parked domain page. You clearly don't understand how this works. I never said I was god, and thanks for thinking I am lame Wink but I do know a lot about domains and if your listening to a 14yr old over me then you clearly don't understand domain sales.

If you look no one has brought your domain why? Cause you think it is worth something crazy, that is why. I was going to buy it but I don't take kindly to CON-MEN screwing me or others over.

Lets be honest one person sided with you and the other person saw it my way, so where are all these people that are against me?

If I am the con-man or broke a contract get a 3rd party to check this over, and if I am found guilty, I will gladly send you the 25btc just cause I am not a scammer or a con-man and I think that is disrespectful for calling me something that I have never done.

When I am right I know I right and I defend it to the end cause I never say anything that is false, unlike you I do my research so yeah if you see my post as fighting with people take as that. Or take it as that I am defending against people that I have proven wrong and they can't handle it just like you Wink

I would like to sell my domain qcl.me it is worth 100BTC biding will start at 90BTC GO... LMAO
danieldaniel

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 02:33:23 AM

Again..

1. I'm not a con-man,
7. You haven't word.

You were never polite to be honest, you just dismissed a valid offer, and you did try and con-me you used two sites that didn't appraised the value correctly. One was a marketplace WHERE YOU entered the price and tried to pass it off as the site gave you the price. The second one was counting in things that where from your parked domain page. You clearly don't understand how this works. I never said I was god, and thanks for thinking I am lame Wink but I do know a lot about domains and if your listening to a 14yr old over me then you clearly don't understand domain sales.

If you look no one has brought your domain why? Cause you think it is worth something crazy, that is why. I was going to buy it but I don't take kindly to CON-MEN screwing me or others over.

Lets be honest one person sided with you and the other person saw it my way, so where are all these people that are against me?

If I am the con-man or broke a contract get a 3rd party to check this over, and if I am found guilty, I will gladly send you the 25btc just cause I am not a scammer or a con-man and I think that is disrespectful for calling me something that I have never done.

When I am right I know I right and I defend it to the end cause I never say anything that is false, unlike you I do my research so yeah if you see my post as fighting with people take as that. Or take it as that I am defending against people that I have proven wrong and they can't handle it just like you Wink

I would like to sell my domain qcl.me it is worth 100BTC biding will start at 90BTC GO... LMAO
Alright.  I'll take you up on that offer.  I'll have a third party come to here and read the thread over (I'll ask in OTC).

BTW, the key part of this case is that you didn't say that you had to "agree with the proof."  You just said he had to prove it.  And he did.

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 03:23:49 AM

Again..

1. I'm not a con-man,
7. You haven't word.

Alright.  I'll take you up on that offer.  I'll have a third party come to here and read the thread over (I'll ask in OTC).

BTW, the key part of this case is that you didn't say that you had to "agree with the proof."  You just said he had to prove it.  And he did.

Is this your domain, honestly like move on, you have no idea how to price domains. Also I want to see the third-party cause next thing I know it will be someone in his pocket or something. If you look he didn't prove it at all, he just showed two sites that one that is a marketplace where he typed it in, and one that doesn't calculate it correctly. I want someone that has sold at least 20 domains, that know the marketplace for 5 character domains, and is impartial to me and him.
danieldaniel

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 05:32:25 PM

Again..

1. I'm not a con-man,
7. You haven't word.

Is this your domain, honestly like move on, you have no idea how to price domains. Also I want to see the third-party cause next thing I know it will be someone in his pocket or something. If you look he didn't prove it at all, he just showed two sites that one that is a marketplace where he typed it in, and one that doesn't calculate it correctly. I want someone that has sold at least 20 domains, that know the marketplace for 5 character domains, and is impartial to me and him.
Paranoid much?  Nobody in OTC responded.

Anyways, I don't really care.  You said you would pay 25 BTC if he proved it was worth $400.  It's as simple as that.

I'm not wasting any more of my time on this. 

danieldaniel

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 06:42:39 PM

Paranoid much?  Nobody in OTC responded.

Anyways, I don't really care.  You said you would pay 25 BTC if he proved it was worth $400.  It's as simple as that.

I don't know why you were wasting your time in the beginning, he knows he was trying to con me or some stupid newbie. I am not paying 25BTC for something he typed. That is a SCAM. And Yes I am paranoid after you two buddied up and were looking at all this and you said he was right, I need to make sure my bases are covered.

EVERYONE KrLos IS A CONMAN BECAREFUL!
He didn't type in the price for the second appraisal site!  Stop faking facts!  Sad

danieldaniel

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 11:50:19 PM

Paranoid much?  Nobody in OTC responded.

Anyways, I don't really care.  You said you would pay 25 BTC if he proved it was worth $400.  It's as simple as that.

I don't know why you were wasting your time in the beginning, he knows he was trying to con me or some stupid newbie. I am not paying 25BTC for something he typed. That is a SCAM. And Yes I am paranoid after you two buddied up and were looking at all this and you said he was right, I need to make sure my bases are covered.

EVERYONE KrLos IS A CONMAN BECAREFUL!
He didn't type in the price for the second appraisal site!  Stop faking facts!  Sad

YES WITH A SITE HE TYPED IT IN TO and THAT IS ONE TOO MANY FOR ME! Other one is using CPC which is impossible to calculated on a domain since the domain is being sold not the page. Re-read the thread you obviously have no clue what is going on and you don't understand this.
Oh, guess what?  I just re-read the thread.  Thanks for asking me to do that.
http://www.valuate.com/qcu.co was the third appraisal site he gave.  It valued it at $790.  And, before you scream "CPC IS IMPOSSIBLE," it did the average CPC for the keyword QCU.

So, smart one, why don't YOU re-read the thread?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: