Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best signature campaign for ALT coin only  (Read 5533 times)
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:20:59 AM

if you are referring only for alt the one that you are wearing right now was the best among the choices cbx gives 2cbx for jr and members and give 4cbx for full member above, if you can hold your earnings the target of dev team is to make cbx price goes to 30 dollars a piece imagine if you are holding it when the price rise up, it is you to choose. good luck.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malekbaba (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:12:10 AM

I think CBX has stopped the campaign. Now what sig I should wear ?
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:21:52 PM

There are plenty of good sig. campaigns. DLisk seems to be a good one, but the new gambling campaign looks good too
If you are into als Letitride is the campaign at the moment.
BigBadBull

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Sexually abused whore.

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:59:35 AM

There are plenty of good sig. campaigns. DLisk seems to be a good one, but the new gambling campaign looks good too

How much is LIR paying now?

Blow my mind, Blow my COCK!
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 08:21:45 AM

How much is LIR paying now?
LIR campaign is full now. they are not accepting new participants but you can get the list of rates they are paying in their campaign thread.
edit : thread link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1522058.0
BitcoinForumator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:53:43 AM

Atm, probably the one below.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:40:44 AM

You may try joining on WMCoin Twitter Campaign, this coin has a good potential to increase in value in the future.
yudy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:45:24 PM

i think your good thread,
if your write link all campaign signature only altcoin in page one

rise coin is good campaign signature altcoin
malekbaba (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:05:45 PM

CBX sig campaign is no more viable. I was wearing their banner for a while. Please tell me about new altcoin sig campaign
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 09:43:55 PM

The best alt signature for me now is LIR and xaurum as you can see in their threads they are the one whos paying great among thosr existed lately,

Lir paying their participants on time and their coin is bursting up for more in the exchanger thats why their campaign participants are very lucky to get a slot in here since we earned  an alt that we can trade many times rolling and earning.

And xau although its not paying yet but i believe that campaign participants well get a happy salary payments after their 3 weeks of that campaign

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 03:14:53 AM

CBX sig campaign is no more viable. I was wearing their banner for a while. Please tell me about new altcoin sig campaign
CBX signature campaign was a good campaign with decent payout. which is closed now. the new and best altcoin campaign is Xarum campaign which you and I working with.
there are a new campaign name Opair.io signature campaign which is very good altcoin. and they payment is also very good.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:19:59 AM

don't be confused for joined and here have a look https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1566886.0
new thread for ALTCOINS signature campaign list has been made yesterday and you just choose which campaign do you will join
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:34:26 AM

Go for cryptojack signature campaign as it is only one left.
Lir campaign was good as it price is up.
Still missing yovi coin signature campaign.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:44:56 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2016, 12:18:35 PM by isen

Letitride signature campaign is the best among the ones who pay in crypto,not only they pay the highest rates and have high limits (100 posts every 2 weeks) but LIR is doing great in YoBit and if you hold your coins a bit you can sell them in a higher price and earn even more.
Also XAURUM is very good but it will end soon.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 03:48:55 AM

CBX signature campaign was a good campaign with decent payout. which is closed now. the new and best altcoin campaign is Xarum campaign which you and I working with.
there are a new campaign name Opair.io signature campaign which is very good altcoin. and they payment is also very good.

Sad to say Xaurum sig campaign is almost in closing down stage right now since the campaign is almost reached for its 3 weeks existence and provably that campaign is can be consider the best altcoin campaign one since they give huge bounty for their participants for just a little post maximum per week. And also im little kinda like the letitride campaign since their coin are doing good stronger movement in yobit and they paying in exact time in their campaign.

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:58:59 PM

Sad to say Xaurum sig campaign is almost in closing down stage right now since the campaign is almost reached for its 3 weeks existence and provably that campaign is can be consider the best altcoin campaign one since they give huge bounty for their participants for just a little post maximum per week. And also im little kinda like the letitride campaign since their coin are doing good stronger movement in yobit and they paying in exact time in their campaign.
yes indeed mate I also seen how this coin works and how the value become I just missed the opportunity.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 09:25:18 PM

No doubt Xaurum is among the best last month, is going to end this week but what do you guys think of decent and decloud signature campaign. I looking at the two at the moment

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:11:07 PM

No doubt Xaurum is among the best last month, is going to end this week but what do you guys think of decent and decloud signature campaign. I looking at the two at the moment

Xau campaign is great but i think overall the best altcoin campaign for today is LIR they are the one whos giving huge bounty for us and also possible for us to earn more since LIR coins got good development on exchangers and price keep rising since the devs got many plans to bend his coin, but other than that i dont see any potential alt sig campaign where we can earn huge bounty for joining at them.

windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:48:12 AM

Very recomdendation signature campaign alt coin
1 cryptojack is now pauses
2 xaurum now is full slot
3  opair ready slot
4 antshares is ready slot
5 dcloud ready slot
6 dcent ready slot
Saksham

Activity: 570

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:05:42 AM

Very recomdendation signature campaign alt coin
1 cryptojack is now pauses
2 xaurum now is full slot
3  opair ready slot
4 antshares is ready slot
5 dcloud ready slot
6 dcent ready slot
You forgot Wings, which is very promising project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: