Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:25:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which design do you prefer?
logocreator https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1473374.msg14860014#msg14860014 - 13 (50%)
OSMIUMCOIN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1473374.msg14860367#msg14860367 - 13 (50%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ChiliCoin - Hot as hell - X11 PoW + 10% PoS - ICO  (Read 29730 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:24:10 AM

Blog post coming today, I really love the wallet design. All coins get plenty of fud anyway so am used to seeing that but I am a great believer in giving coins a chance, then later we can all be the judge of if it goes well or not.   Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoStake

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:59:47 AM

Great work dev, hot & hot...!

I cant wait for that signature.

Yes sure bro... I want place it to my signature space!
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 02:28:59 PM

Blog post coming today, I really love the wallet design. All coins get plenty of fud anyway so am used to seeing that but I am a great believer in giving coins a chance, then later we can all be the judge of if it goes well or not.   Smiley

I like the reward system the most. It gives more strenght to pos.
ChiliCoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:59:48 PM

Signature campaign:

The rules:
1. Payment is 2 CHILI per "Junior" or "Member" account daily, 5 CHILI per "Full Member" or "Senior Member", 7.5 per "Superhero" and 15 CHILI per "Legendary"
2. The minimum term is 7 days, payouts will be done once per 7 days.
3. We ask two Posts per day, on two different threads (outside CHILI threads); these are mandatory to maintain participation in this program.
4. To register in this signature campaign program, please just post something here using the Username you will be using  - like "I am in" or "I want to be part of CHILI" or anything similar;
5. Switching signatures in any given day for another program informs me that you no longer want to take part in the CHILI signature program; anyone switching signatures will be permanently removed from this program, even if they switch back to CHILI signature afterwards. We check for these things, as we cannot afford paying for undedicated participants.

ChiliCoin - Hot as Hell Get CHILI from IcoStart today!

Code:
[size=14pt][color=red]☙[/color][color=green]☙[/color][color=yellow]☙[/color] [color=red]ChiliCoin - Hot as Hell[/color] [color=red]☙[/color][color=green]☙[/color][color=yellow]☙[/color] [url=https://icostart.com/Coin/CHILI]Get [color=red]CHILI[/color] from IcoStart today![/url] [color=red]☙[/color][color=green]☙[/color][color=yellow]☙[/color][/size]

See also: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1476945
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:08:11 PM

Signature campaign:

The rules:
1. Payment is 2 CHILI per "Junior" or "Member" account daily, 5 CHILI per "Full Member" or "Senior Member", 7.5 per "Superhero" and 15 CHILI per "Legendary"
3. We ask two Posts per day, on two different threads (outside CHILI threads); these are mandatory to maintain participation in this program.
4. To register in this signature campaign program, please just post something here using the Username you will be using  - like "I am in" or "I want to be part of CHILI" or anything similar;
5. Switching signatures in any given day for another program informs me that you no longer want to take part in the CHILI signature program; anyone switching signatures will be permanently removed from this program, even if they switch back to CHILI signature afterwards. We check for these things, as we cannot afford paying for undedicated participants.

Code:
[size=14pt][color=red]☙[/color][color=green]☙[/color][color=yellow]☙[/color] [color=red]ChiliCoin - Hot as Hell[/color] [color=red]☙[/color][color=green]☙[/color][color=yellow]☙[/color] [url=https://icostart.com/Coin/CHILI]Get [color=red]CHILI[/color] from IcoStart today![/url] [color=red]☙[/color][color=green]☙[/color][color=yellow]☙[/color][/size]

Hi OP how much would it be per chill coin? I'm interested to join your signature campaign I'm just wondering if do you already have some price for this new project of yours? there's no trading if i understand it correctly, so how can we define the amount ? thanks in advance OP.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 08:38:29 PM

Signature campaign:

The rules:

Code:

Hi OP how much would it be per chill coin? I'm interested to join your signature campaign I'm just wondering if do you already have some price for this new project of yours? there's no trading if i understand it correctly, so how can we define the amount ? thanks in advance OP.

The coin costs 10 satoshi a piece here https://icostart.com and we are at the ico phase now which is ending 1/6.

the sig campaign i think is 2 CHILI per "Junior" or "Member" account daily, 5 CHILI per "Full Member" or "Senior Member", 7.5 per "Superhero" and 15 CHILI per "Legendary" (PER day)
CryptoStake

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:34:28 AM

Signature campaign:

The rules:

Junior: 2 x 7 = 14 Chili per week? = 140 satoshi per week  Shocked

Superhero? maybe "hero member" right?
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:41:17 AM

Signature campaign:

The rules:

Oh that's a huge amount hahaha, 140 a week wearing this signature campaign? might have other plan when ico ends up might possible for this coin to have some value but either ways op should increase it for someone to join the campaign good luck OP.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 08:19:27 AM

Signature campaign:

The rules:

Oh that's a huge amount hahaha, 140 a week wearing this signature campaign? might have other plan when ico ends up might possible for this coin to have some value but either ways op should increase it for someone to join the campaign good luck OP.

dev will clarify this once online.
ChiliCoin (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:01:03 PM

The rewards for the signature campaign are increased. Please check the new amounts below.

Signature campaign:

The rules:
1. Payment is 25 CHILI per "Junior" or "Member" account daily, 35 CHILI per "Full Member" or "Senior Member", 40 per "Hero Member" and 50 CHILI per "Legendary" (Per day)

Code:
Anoona

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:05:50 PM

Do you want some free CHILI with just 3 steps?

Enter here and see instructions: http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=8104.new#new

Cheers!
S3cco

Activity: 2032
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 10:12:10 PM

Enter here and see instructions: http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=8104.new#new

Thank you for the giveaway! I'm going to share it on our twitter account.

Is there any official/unofficial twitter account to mention in the ann tweet?

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Anoona

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:22:29 PM

Thank you for the giveaway! I'm going to share it on our twitter account.

Is there any official/unofficial twitter account to mention in the ann tweet?

This account: https://twitter.com/AnoonaCrypto

Cheers
PolkaDot

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:38:48 PM

IRC still in the wallet along with 1000 other mistakes, Unheard of Dev and an ICO. There should be a law against such blatant scams
locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:41:31 PM

IRC still in the wallet along with 1000 other mistakes, Unheard of Dev and an ICO. There should be a law against such blatant scams

what's the IRC?
somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 10:42:29 PM

Hello,
no offense but it would have been better if you had decided not to offer a reward than this IMO
PolkaDot

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:51:00 PM

what's the IRC?

IRC is an old outdated method for the wallets DNS functions. Most real developers have removed it completely cause its junk it was ment as an example of what could be done not what should be done. Now it just shows that whatever coin has it does not have a good developer.
locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:55:08 PM

what's the IRC?

IRC is an old outdated method for the wallets DNS functions. Most real developers have removed it completely cause its junk it was ment as an example of what could be done not what should be done. Now it just shows that whatever coin has it does not have a good developer.

thanks for the explanation  Wink

killerjoegreece
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 11:46:27 PM

what's the IRC?

that last quote is not true at all. It is an easy way to handle dns without much hassle.
somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 11:49:17 PM

killerjoegreece is this your coin? Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: