Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:54:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My experience with buying Steam Game with BITCOIN !  (Read 1061 times)
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:03:01 PM

I rarely buy games from steam directly now, I usually just buy an early access game that looks promising
When it comes to buying AAA games nothing beats third party sites like G2A and kinguin, their prices can be really cheap when compared to steam Wink
Though I use it for reloading my steam wallet, at least I don't need to pay overpriced wallet through third party Tongue
and now I just gonna wait for steam controller to be available on my country and its an instant buy with bitcoin for me Smiley
mwgame1 (OP)

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:16:14 PM

I rarely buy games from steam directly now, I usually just buy an early access game that looks promising
When it comes to buying AAA games nothing beats third party sites like G2A and kinguin, their prices can be really cheap when compared to steam Wink
Though I use it for reloading my steam wallet, at least I don't need to pay overpriced wallet through third party Tongue
and now I just gonna wait for steam controller to be available on my country and its an instant buy with bitcoin for me Smiley

nice
i usually buy games from kinguin aswell, but sometimes when games on sale on steam they're cheaper than kinguin so i buy tgem from steam, and i hate to pay with my prepaid card cuz evey time i charge it they take 3$ and 0.25$ fee on each buy...rip off, but BTC 0 fees
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:36:19 PM

I also already bought something with the bitcoin and I must say its working pretty well and I had no problems with the transactions on steam itself.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: