Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:33:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: double top reversal?  (Read 1031 times)
gmiwenht (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 11:37:04 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2013, 10:25:38 PM by gmiwenht

Looks we failed to break 31.699 on the second attempt. From a purely technical perspective, this doesn't look good?

1xsBEUVzo6EtAST5Bq96AztiTR5mBXNzt
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 11:39:42 PM

Looking like we're headed to all time highs.

Sell your bitcoins though before that happens. he he he

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Nesetalis

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 11:40:51 PM

With the massive wall there, its unlikely were going to top it any time soon unless the wall moves or some big spenders decide to buy in.

Its nothing surprising really. I'm wondering if some one is trying to keep the price below 32 Tongue

ZOMG Moo!
NamelessOne
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 11:52:16 PM

With the massive wall there, its unlikely were going to top it any time soon unless the wall moves or some big spenders decide to buy in.

Its nothing surprising really. I'm wondering if some one is trying to keep the price below 32 Tongue

Its pretty clear they are. But they have also failed numerous times previously. Unless their only goal is to 'pause' the market to let off some steam before another climb.
Nesetalis

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 11:55:33 PM

Hard to say what they are doing... could have people working on both sides, actively trying to bring it back down or raise it up Tongue
Knowing the kind of community we have, my money is on both at once XD

ZOMG Moo!
ajk
Donator

Activity: 447

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 12:19:39 AM

im just going to say that TA sucks a fat one,

I was expecting downward pressure based on the charts but factoring in the new Coinlab news its only a matter of time things really start to take off,

The news that we received is just the starting base for whats to come in the future, people say we are in a bubble but there were people crying the same thing when google ran up and you know whose kicking themselves in their ass for doing so,

there is negative sentiment about Coinlab but this is all before they even have started anything, If they are going to be closely working wih gox I expect that they are going to be equally as professional considering that Coinlab will reflect MTGox,

things are looking great and strong hands are looking to make their wealth even bigger,

do yourself a favor and buy yourself bitcoins before you regret it 1 year from now as people are today who watched it run up from 2-30
Odalv
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 12:25:40 AM

im just going to say that TA sucks a fat one,

I was expecting downward pressure based on the charts but factoring in the new Coinlab news its only a matter of time things really start to take off,

The news that we received is just the starting base for whats to come in the future, people say we are in a bubble but there were people crying the same thing when google ran up and you know whose kicking themselves in their ass for doing so,

there is negative sentiment about Coinlab but this is all before they even have started anything, If they are going to be closely working wih gox I expect that they are going to be equally as professional considering that Coinlab will reflect MTGox,

things are looking great and strong hands are looking to make their wealth even bigger,

do yourself a favor and buy yourself bitcoins before you regret it 1 year from now as people are today who watched it run up from 2-30
+1 I like your P(people)A :-)
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 12:41:43 AM

there is negative sentiment about Coinlab but this is all before they even have started anything,

I don't know that it is a problem with Coinlab specifically versus a change where accounts that people had at Mt. Gox in Japan are being "transitioned" to some exchange operator operating from the U.S.   That's a change many had not planned on occurring.

So does this cause people to buy at Mt. Gox and then sell on other exchanges to move their fiat out, prior to the upcoming event?

If that is what this rally was (e..g, traders with large balances having learned of this earlier) then that trading activity has already occurred and the volumes and prices will recede.

Or will the rest of the unwashed masses feel the need to do the same thing, spurring another buying spurt as people do the "transition" to another exchange all on their own.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

ajk
Donator

Activity: 447

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 12:54:34 AM

Does anyone even know if that its true of the transition?

what if Gox and CL have something planned already to make it easy for customers like if you had a Gox account you will already have a verified Coinlab one or maybe no transition at all if you dont mind paying the extra fees?

I just think that coinlabs main goal which is probably  for new bitcoin customers and bigger players who do not want to go through the hassle of moving big amounts of money over seas and paying fees, this should be the real thing that is focused on not complaining on the hypothetical fact that there is going to be transition issues from a company which hasnt even opened or done anything yet,

who knows, I just am looking at the big picture which is the fact that alot of money is being put into the future of bitcoin and all the news we received lately is only the beginning of whats to come,
Nesetalis

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 02:28:08 AM

so as I was saying.. unless some big spenders decide to buy in...
and then over the course of an hour or two.... a 20,000 bitcoins are moved.
holy shit batman.

ZOMG Moo!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: