Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: links exchange on our faucets  (Read 465 times)
more33 (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 09:35:31 AM

Dear
Hello !
I have a bitcoin faucet like yours and I think you want to have a lot of traffic like me also.
so I want to make mutual ads for my website on yours and I will put ads for your website on my bitcoin faucet also.
Do you agree to do this?
If so, send me message  worldofherbscopany@gmail.com
this is my link and I will wait your link to be put on my site.

http://satoshihoney.faucetfly.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:13:56 PM

If you really want to grow with your faucet I would recommend first get a domain with single dot and no sub-domains . You may add some useful SEO tactics later on . Even link exchanges are considered not good for SEO parameters .
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:58:52 PM

If you really want to grow with your faucet I would recommend first get a domain with single dot and no sub-domains . You may add some useful SEO tactics later on . Even link exchanges are considered not good for SEO parameters .

he's using a free one, i wonder if he owns faucetfly.com itself.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 06:39:08 PM

Dear
Hello !
I have a bitcoin faucet like yours and I think you want to have a lot of traffic like me also.
so I want to make mutual ads for my website on yours and I will put ads for your website on my bitcoin faucet also.
Do you agree to do this?
If so, send me message  worldofherbscopany@gmail.com

No one will advertise your faucet. I tested it, got message that I won 75 Satoshi (what is very low reward), then I checked my Faucetbox ballance, but I don't see reward from your faucet at my account. So, this faucet is another scam from Faucetfly.

more33 (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 09:04:02 PM

honey, it's my own faucet and does pay for sure you can search for it on faucetbox you will find it paying not broken
no silly comment please
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 09:13:34 PM

honey, it's my own faucet and does pay for sure you can search for it on faucetbox you will find it paying not broken
no silly comment please
On my second attempt I receiveid 75 Satoshi to my Faucetbox account. Buton my first attempt, I didn't receiveid anything to my Faucetbox account. I can give you friendly advice if you want to have successful faucet - go away from Faucetfly, they have bad reputation because of a lot of scam faucets hosted on Faucetfly. It's better to have your own domain. You can try to get free .tk domain or buy xyz domain - it's not expensive.

BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:32:42 PM

Dear
Hello !
Do you agree to do this?
If so, send me message  worldofherbscopany@gmail.com

No one will advertise your faucet. I tested it, got message that I won 75 Satoshi (what is very low reward), then I checked my Faucetbox ballance, but I don't see reward from your faucet at my account. So, this faucet is another scam from Faucetfly.

Don't shoot the OP guys.

I started off on faucetfly and my first weekend I decided to have a treble payout promotion.  No sooner had it started and Faucetfly stopped paying.

I swore black and blue that everyone was getting paid, because the faucetfly stats showed that they were.  I was only when I checked via faucetbox that I found out differently.

Cost me a feckin fortune as I had to compensate every user at least 13000 sats.

faucetfly promised to recompense me....

#stillwaiting

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:47:19 AM

no silly comment please
On my second attempt I receiveid 75 Satoshi to my Faucetbox account. Buton my first attempt, I didn't receiveid anything to my Faucetbox account. I can give you friendly advice if you want to have successful faucet - go away from Faucetfly, they have bad reputation because of a lot of scam faucets hosted on Faucetfly. It's better to have your own domain. You can try to get free .tk domain or buy xyz domain - it's not expensive.

Agree, maybe this faucet is not scam, but with subdomain address and this rates you have no future.

Strange thing - if I understand at this faucet are ads from Google AdSense. As I know AdSense does not accept subdomains - probably quickly you will get banned.

50satoshi - 98% - with such rates you will not gain popularity.

Change domain, raise the rates to 250 - 300 satoshi/h, look for cooperation with faucet lists and rotators - traffic will grow.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████