Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:17:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BXC][Bitcedi :: upto 106% Fixed deposit Interest with Encrypted Messaging]  (Read 80387 times)
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:54:47 PM

hm, the end of bitcedi.

It looks that way.  It's too bad since this was one of the few Cryptonote coins to actually make it onto an exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1202

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 04:22:32 PM

hm, the end of bitcedi.

There are still miners who mine this coin but now they are only 14 from 42 miners back then,there is so little volume on exchange this could be one of the reason why holders lose their interest ..

http://185.106.122.31/bitcedi/#

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
fikihafana

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:28:10 PM

hm, the end of bitcedi.

There are still miners who mine this coin but now they are only 14 from 42 miners back then,there is so little volume on exchange this could be one of the reason why holders lose their interest ..

http://185.106.122.31/bitcedi/#

and because no new feature in this coin, it just full clone. I still mining it, perhaps someday this coin will rise again.
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:05:05 AM

Man, network hash down to 2.5 kh/s. Maybe lulworm is just being quiet so he can get diff down and mine some coins himself, or maybe the windows wallet is just a lulworm?
idolacchacked

Activity: 598
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:50:39 AM

Man, network hash down to 2.5 kh/s. Maybe lulworm is just being quiet so he can get diff down and mine some coins himself, or maybe the windows wallet is just a lulworm?

it could be its the dev stay silent to mine him self..but can we trust the coin after dev pulls some low life stunt?
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 10:11:25 AM

I think it's time for me to mine this coin with low difficulty compare to last month,only 13 miners are mining down from 42 the last time I peek into it with a lower difficulty time for miner like with low hardware to get a few coins

Vaccinus

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:15:15 AM

the coin is dead like neptunium i think, hashnet too low no recover

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:19:26 AM

Look on the bright side, this coin has more going for it than DAO
velf

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:07:25 PM

maybe you need to takeover this coin  Grin
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 01:36:15 PM

maybe you need to takeover this coin  Grin

That's a good recommendation but a collaboration is a good option since the dev has done a lot of things to get this project started,this coin has a good change and they still had community support..

jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:06:54 PM

Solo mined a block on my shitty lappy last night running like 50 h/s Cheesy

I don't think you taking over the coin at this point would be that difficult for anyone, since all you need to do is merge changes from digitaldarkducknote and compile wallets, right? Someone should PM lulworm and see what his intentions are before stepping up as white knight. It's only been like a week or something since he posted. I know that feels like an eternity in cryptopia, but it's really not that long of a time, and he's still running the website and the pool and stuff, so it's not like he just shut his server down and walked away.
trissfc1998

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:37:49 AM

I still mining it, perhaps someday this coin will rise again.

lulworm (OP)

Activity: 349
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 04:42:42 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2016, 04:53:28 PM by lulworm

Bitcedi isn't dead! Just working on some few stuff on Bitcedi!
We also have Two Nigerian Businesses who will like to accept Bitcedi on thier commerse websites.
Trying to get some mobile money vendor shops to buy and sell Bitcedi.

Also discussing with some Ghanian politicians in power into possible implementation of Bitcedi as Blockchain for sales of prepaid units.

Already recieved calls for more information about Bitcedi from a couple of ghanaian locals.

We are actually working on the ground to get bitcedi going.
One of the Use cases, to get Bitcedi circulating with real purchases and services to raise value for Bitced.

For now nigeriafoodstuff.com will be the first to start accepting Bitcedi, considering the wide array of customers they have.

I beleive after getting the work running with locals in Ghana, the rest will be easy to convince since we are going to have a strong use case to argue.

Updates will be posted with info to let the community know about the progress.

A very big sorry, for staying away for so long.

Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:08:08 PM

We also have Two Nigerian Businesses who will like to accept Bitcedi on thier commerse websites.

Also discussing with some Ghanian politicians in power into possible implementation of Bitcedi as Blockchain for sales of prepaid units.

Already recieved calls for more information about Bitcedi from a couple of ghanaian locals.

One of the Use cases, to get Bitcedi circulating with real purchases and services to raise value for Bitced.

For now nigeriafoodstuff.com will be the first to start accepting Bitcedi, considering the wide array of customers they have.

I beleive after getting the work running with locals in Ghana, the rest will be easy to convince since we are going to have a strong use case to argue.

Good news, if this coin not dead. But is there new feature in bitcedi?
lulworm (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 07:56:20 PM

Good news, if this coin not dead. But is there new feature in bitcedi?

Not yet! We already have features to be implemented on document, we can't provide it when it's not yet complete or implemented, it's a work in progress.
we are also focusing on the marketing down here, working on the acceptance and use for goods and services which is also important to raising the value when demand arises.
jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:58:39 PM

Good to hear, since I am like the entire buy order book atm Cheesy
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 11:27:49 PM

Oh good grief.  Talking with Ghanian politicians?  The website http://nigeriafoodstuff.com is in maintenence mode and the domain was just created two weeks ago on 04-jun-2016 and is WHOISGUARD PROTECTED so how do they have a wide array of customers?  And why is it a protected domain if it's an actual functioning business?  Sounds like nothing but a bunch of nonsense.
jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:53:00 AM

Nonsense > no sense
lulworm (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 12:58:36 AM

Very soon, you'll have more businesses coming online just because of the Bitcedi initiative.

Oh good grief.  Talking with Ghanian politicians?  The website http://nigeriafoodstuff.com is in maintenence mode and the domain was just created two weeks ago on 04-jun-2016 and is WHOISGUARD PROTECTED so how do they have a wide array of customers?  And why is it a protected domain if it's an actual functioning business?  Sounds like nothing but a bunch of nonsense.

Nigeria food stuff is a local nigerian business already running with it's customers. How many of businesses in Africa have an online presence?
They are coming online because we managed to convinced them to expand people living in other states in Nigeria, outside Nigeria or Nigerians living abroad will want to place an order at their convenience due to the fact that they still want to enjoy their Nigerian recipes but with distance being a challenge.

We have two other businesses who will also be launching online to expand and they will all accept Bitcedi as payment option.

If you follow my statements closely, you will realise that, we are more focused on the people on the ground, trying to introduce people and businesses to Bitcedi as a payment system for goods and services. We intend to spread across africa and the world will surely pickup when this happens.

For the WHOISGUARD PROTECTION, i don't think it's relevant to the Bitcedi project and i don't see how it even affects the Bitcedi.
nigeriafoodstuff.com is not affiliated to Bitcedi nor is it related to Bitcedi in any form. The only relationship is that the Business accepts Bitcedi as a payment option. They are many businesses accepting Bitcoins online with WHOISGUARD PROTECTION, this does not mean they are in any way or form associated with the Bitcoin project.

This should even tell you how hard we are working on the ground to get the Bitcedi project going, we are still working on promotional materials for marketing so as to get people onboard. Once that is achieved i'm sure the results will reflect in the Bitcedi value.
whap

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:49:10 AM

OK, i buy that. Back in
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: