Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:28:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BXC][Bitcedi :: upto 106% Fixed deposit Interest with Encrypted Messaging]  (Read 80387 times)
weedgalz

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:47:45 PM

Let no one send their coins to this guy, because going to be scammed.
Many have already entrusted me with their swap needs from BIP, XCI, BIC XMD, and BXC and the new blockchains add new peers each day. You are the very first who has expressed their disspleasure and for that I apologize because that is not the way I intended transactions to occur yet that is the situation we have. Again have faith that you will receive a fair swap. Those old bikercoins are worthless to anyone.

Put some evidence from someone who has confirmed that you have received the change. Or if someone who has received the SWAP from this person that tell it here.  Then i will believe
Just as we believe in cryptonote we also firmly believe in the annonimity of all our trusted swappers. Those that wish to come forward will but I am sure that those who look to cryptonote technology share our belief and value their annonimity as well. If I were truly a scam artist don't you think there would be sounding acclaimation online to be found? In fact there a many baseless accusations on the surface no evidence to support such vicious personal attack. I sum it up to the unvented anger you must carry to the original dev who failed you. This I understand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yorll

Activity: 873
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:59:16 PM

Many have already entrusted me with their swap needs from BIP, XCI, BIC XMD, and BXC and the new blockchains add new peers each day. You are the very first who has expressed their disspleasure and for that I apologize because that is not the way I intended transactions to occur yet that is the situation we have. Again have faith that you will receive a fair swap. Those old bikercoins are worthless to anyone.

Put some evidence from someone who has confirmed that you have received the change. Or if someone who has received the SWAP from this person that tell it here.  Then i will believe
Just as we believe in cryptonote we also firmly believe in the annonimity of all our trusted swappers. Those that wish to come forward will but I am sure that those who look to cryptonote technology share our belief and value their annonimity as well. If I were truly a scam artist don't you think there would be sounding acclaimation online to be found? In fact there a many baseless accusations on the surface no evidence to support such vicious personal attack. I sum it up to the unvented anger you must carry to the original dev who failed you. This I understand.

In fact so far all your replies make me think (and I think the rest of people) clearly that you are doing a scam. Until i see one evidence that you are telling the truth, I will not stop posting that you are a scammer.
weedgalz

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:02:58 PM

Put some evidence from someone who has confirmed that you have received the change. Or if someone who has received the SWAP from this person that tell it here.  Then i will believe

In fact so far all your replies make me think (and I think the other people) clearly that you are doing a scam. Until i see one evidence that you are telling the truth, I will not stop posting that you are a scammer.
A man of conviction you are. Proceed with prudence yorll
yorll

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:10:36 PM

In fact so far all your replies make me think (and I think the other people) clearly that you are doing a scam. Until i see one evidence that you are telling the truth, I will not stop posting that you are a scammer.

I do not mind losing those Bikercoin coins .. in fact it seems to be destined to die, but if I do not get clear evidence of its truth you will not receive more coins from other users. When I see that you tell the truth, I apologize to you and everything is perfect.
weedgalz

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:30:21 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2017, 07:46:42 PM by weedgalz

Put some evidence from someone who has confirmed that you have received the change. Or if someone who has received the SWAP from this person that tell it here.  Then i will believe

I do not mind losing those Bikercoin coins .. in fact it seems to be destined to die, but if I do not get clear evidence of its truth you will not receive more coins from other users. When I see that you tell the truth, I apologize to you and everything is perfect.
Yorll look to the parameter: CRYPTONOTE_MINED_MONEY_UNLOCK_WINDOW=60

In the old Bikercoin config file. This confirms the chain must move forward 60 block to unlock unconfirmed transactions.

No one is here to cheat you. See for yourself and be man enough to admit your mistake to all the same that you were man enough to speak in such ignorance. More likely infact you runaway such as the coward, ball-less creature you are.

The new chain that I made has change this long time perios to 10 blocks only. Making transactions more rapid
yorll

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:49:02 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 03:43:03 AM by yorll

In the old Bikercoin config file. This confirms the chain must move forward 60 block to unlock unconfirmed transactions.

No one is here to cheat you. See for yourself and be man enough to admit your mistake to all the same that you were man enough to speak in such ignorance

The new chain that I made has change this long time perios to 10 blocks only. Making transactions more rapid

You say that you prefer to preserve the anonymity of the people who have already made the SWAP with you, and I say, it is not better to know some people who have already received their new coins to be able to give other people confidence to be able to send you to You old coins and be able to do SWAP?

Before, your excuse was the orphaned blocks, now you say you need 60 blocks to unlock unconfirmed transactions .. OK my first transaction I made you already has 59 confirmations .. just missing 1. I imagine in minutes you will be able to see my transaction in your wallet true?

On the other hand yesterday I made several transactions from one wallet to another of my property and it took very little time to be confirmed and to have them in the other portfolio.
yorll

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:21:45 PM

In case anyone had any doubt that weedgalz is a scammer.

intec

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:38:06 AM

No one is here to cheat you. See for yourself and be man enough to admit your mistake to all the same that you were man enough to speak in such ignorance. More likely infact you runaway such as the coward, ball-less creature you are.

Of course this guy is a scammer, he should have already been banned from bitcointalk.org, tell us why you are doing this to all cryptonotes when they have already been fixed.

Facts :

You are offering a swap for a coin with no exchange.

You are stealing "real" coins with current value with no proof they will be destroyed, do I have to explain more?

weedgalz

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:53:34 AM

The new BXC chain moves the old BXC are worthless, cryptopia said soon they will delist old BXC, then I will relist the new bug free BXC

So yes I did try. To warn all of you to swap. Smart ones did. Now only 3 foolish miners mine on the only remaining pool.

intec, yorll and lulworm can sooth each other wounds
weedgalz

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:40:52 PM

The new BXC chain moves the old BXC are worthless, cryptopia said soon they will delist old BXC, then I will relist the new bug free BXC

So yes I did try. To warn all of you to swap. Smart ones did. Now only 3 foolish miners mine on the only remaining pool.

Hello,

could you tell me please when to expect new BCN release at forknote code?
We are in process of testing it. I guess we will release within few days.
You see now even others understand the only way to fix issue is to create forknote version like BCN who discovered 693 million fake coins on their network which equal about 163 BTC. But at least i offered swap.
intec

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:22:54 PM

Hello,

You see now even others understand the only way to fix issue is to create forknote version like BCN who discovered 693 million fake coins on their network which equal about 163 BTC. But at least i offered swap.

REPORTED.

facts :

you have a not working zid "swap"

you are trying to swap:

bikercoin
bipcoin
xcicoin
bitcedi

for no apparent reason.

weedgalz

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:34:19 PM

Hello,

REPORTED.

facts :

you have a not working zid "swap"

you are trying to swap:

bikercoin
bipcoin
xcicoin
bitcedi

for no apparent reason.

ZID died because of virus bug so I fixed with forknote and offered no swap after so much hell from upset ZID community for no swap all others I offer swap and still catch so much hell. Damned if you do and Damned if you dont. Next cryptonote coins salvation to forknote is a few hours from launch but this time there will be NO SUCH SWAP. My kindness has met its end.
weedgalz

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:32:02 PM

THE SWAP TIME HAS ENDED STOP SENDING YOUR OLD BXC THEY CAN NOT BE SWAPPED
sorry so hesitated waiting on lulworm, as you can wee by viewing bxc github there has been no action taken by way of new commits to patch the bug because as I stated this BXC chain can not be repaired, but I encourage you to mine the new BXC while difficulties are still very low. Simple download your new wallet.
yorll

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:45:19 PM

THE SWAP TIME HAS ENDED STOP SENDING YOUR OLD BXC THEY CAN NOT BE SWAPPED
sorry so hesitated waiting on lulworm, as you can wee by viewing bxc github there has been no action taken by way of new commits to patch the bug because as I stated this BXC chain can not be repaired, but I encourage you to mine the new BXC while difficulties are still very low. Simple download your new wallet.

You urgently need help from a psychologist.
lulworm (OP)

Activity: 349
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 05:16:22 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2017, 12:01:44 AM by lulworm

Bitcedi Updates Will be released today.

Nodes and Pool updated with security patch.
Seednodes should automatically updates ips making it easier for peer discovery.

Exchange have been contacted to update in order to enable trading.
Binary release should follow shortly.

Update released
https://github.com/lulworm/bitcedi/releases/tag/v0.1.1
zombiefish

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:00:34 AM

Update released

Looking good lulworm. any eta on the windows gui
weedgalz

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:22:20 AM

Update released
OMG lulworm are you kidding me. This is inexcusable. Cryptopia will never accept this. Look to Bipcoin and see how fast cryptopia restored it's trading. It was immediate. Looking at the source code it should be obvious why you have failed BXC
lulworm (OP)

Activity: 349
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 01:37:04 AM

Update released

Should be ready in few hours.
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:37:43 AM

After patch it should be apparent if exploit was taken advantage of, right? Anyway care to chime in? I haven't synced in almost a year probably...
weedgalz

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:46:46 AM

Update released

Should be ready in few hours.
Windows GUI is not updated yet for the cryptonote double spend issue, true?  (Only Win CLI for now?)

Thanks.

True, but the important thing is pools and exchanges to update. If you have doubts are you on the correct chain just check the height
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: