Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:09:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for canah17  (Read 808 times)
bakuler0 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 02:43:34 AM

Do someone personally know the user canah17? yesterday we where hit by a malware where if you copy paste the btc address a different address will show up... we made a fund transfer and the funds where sent to this address 39GwAQ7PeH7fJTFa4DXguurfn7GULq2pTs... which from past forum posts where used by canah17...can someone please help for the funds where meant for the hospital bill of a loved one...

Thank you and hope to hear from you canah17

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 12:46:25 PM

Do someone personally know the user canah17? yesterday we where hit by a malware where if you copy paste the btc address a different address will show up... we made a fund transfer and the funds where sent to this address 39GwAQ7PeH7fJTFa4DXguurfn7GULq2pTs... which from past forum posts where used by canah17...can someone please help for the funds where meant for the hospital bill of a loved one...

So i supposed that you only send the amount yesterday?? Can you share some txid regarding with that? we? with whom? that is kinda weird. and which certain post of canah?
romanticks

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:01:25 PM

-snip

So i supposed that you only send the amount yesterday?? Can you share some txid regarding with that? we? with whom? that is kinda weird. and which certain post of canah?

if you were genuinely interested you could have found all the info you wanted in less than 5 minutes -like I did, lol-

Address posted here

Archived

The only tx with a large value "from 21/1 i.e yesterday" is this one

But in this situation, it's either OP is lying or the aforementioned is a hacker since no one would put someone else's address in a malware so both situations won't result in you getting anything, if you want, write a scam accusation if you feel you have been hacked or the like.

Also to OP, if you want to reach canah17 you should just PM him: Clicking here
chixka000

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:06:54 PM

-snip

if you were genuinely interested you could have found all the info you wanted in less than 5 minutes -like I did, lol-

Address posted here

Archived

The only tx with a large value is this one

But in this situation, it's either OP is lying or the aforementioned is a hacker since no one would put someone else's address in a malware so both situations won't result in you getting anything, if you want, write a scam accusation if you feel you have been hacked or the like.

Also to OP, if you want to reach canah17 you should just PM him: Clicking here

that was also my thoughts. The other point here is that he didn't submit links. Bad for you OP, canah is a good friend of mine that certain address wasn't used by him before. I told him before if where did he got that address before.
bakuler0 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:43:56 AM

im really new in using bitcoin... so here's what happened... I have a friend in malaysia whom I do business with... and he sends me payment thru bitcoin... so last sunday he was supposed to send me a payment... so i opened up my bitcoin wallet and copy pasted the address to our facebook conversation...so when my friend showed me the confirmation to my surprise the address seems different...so i checked and I was right the address was different... so when i went back i noticed that the address is correct on my bitcoin website but whenever i pasted it a different address shows up.... can i post some screenshots here? so you can see what I mean...

I guess it was a malware attack... Can anyone help me? you can post youre email address so i can send the screenshots...

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 01:48:59 AM

so when i went back i noticed that the address is correct on my bitcoin website but whenever i pasted it a different address shows up.... can i post some screenshots here? so you can see what I mean...
If this still keeps happening, you should record a small video. Screenshots are inadequate and would make this harder to confirm.

I guess it was a malware attack... Can anyone help me? you can post youre email address so i can send the screenshots...
That's almost certainly the case. This can be easily mitigated by double-checking the addresses after pasting. You don't need anyone's email to send the screenshots. Hide any sensitive information and upload to: http://imgur.com

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
bakuler0 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:57:42 AM

this was the post of canah17

for everyones information

http://imgur.com/a/Vt8Aq
bakuler0 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:09:30 AM

sorry if i came at you the wrong way... im not very tech savvy and has little knowledge on some of the techniical stuff around here... so i do apologize if some of you will think that way... but I can show pictures of the transaction.... Im not a hacker or some computer geek... I dont even know how to post a picture here.... I do appologize... But if someone could help me talk to the owner of that address I would really appreciate it...
bakuler0 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:33:58 AM

the post of canah17 using the btc address is RE: ICONOMI signature campaign... you can check it out...
bakuler0 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:43:24 AM

To chixka000

I have already PM canah17.... but i think he is too busy to read my message or reply to it....
And if you think that im not for real... I can send you files to prove my statements... I wouldnt waste my time writing messages if it is not really important... I just really need the funds for its purpose is for the health and care of my father....
chixka000

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:35:14 AM

To chixka000

I have already PM canah17.... but i think he is too busy to read my message or reply to it....
And if you think that im not for real... I can send you files to prove my statements... I wouldnt waste my time writing messages if it is not really important... I just really need the funds for its purpose is for the health and care of my father....

If you are legit theb you have a big problem because canah doesnt own that certain btc address i dont know if where did he get it before. I helped him in joining a campaign before and when he was accepted because of a certain automatic enrollment after a week of posting he havent received the payment then he asked me why. Then that was the time that i  ask him to recheck his address from what he is using. If you are going to search that address it has a huge amount and canah doesnt have the capability as of know to earn that certain amount
stormcrowe

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:59:47 PM

this was the post of canah17

for everyones information

http://imgur.com/a/Vt8Aq

He could have the same malware as you have.

Did you do a google search for that address. Interesting results..
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 05:31:10 PM

Certainly doesn't look like canah17 behind the attack.If you check that address,they have received 28 bitcoins till date https://blockchain.info/address/39GwAQ7PeH7fJTFa4DXguurfn7GULq2pTs?offset=50&filter=6

On the other hand,canah17 seems more of a signature campaign guy.But you never know.I have asked them to reply here otherwise we can proceed with tagging the account and (the alt accounts if any)
canah17

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:17:51 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2017, 09:47:08 AM by canah17

Well, Im here Im canah bro! and i haven't got any of that money that you send and also my address isn't the same you posted and yes when i was a jr. member i posted to a campaign and didn't know a thing i just copied someone's address i don't really know that person and also i just figured out what is my address: 3Q1fotdMV7N2mMAUfYrVeKuaTtqDG2rjMP i haven't got your money dude.. only the campaign that im in is sending me money
chixka000

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:20:56 AM

How could it be a scam accusation if canah17 didn't do anything about it. I know him he is my friend and as  I have said even if you haven't send the amounts he still cannot afford that certain amounts. As if it is really a kind of malware canah as well is not aware of it.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:45:13 PM

How could it be a scam accusation if canah17 didn't do anything about it. I know him he is my friend and as  I have said even if you haven't send the amounts he still cannot afford that certain amounts. As if it is really a kind of malware canah as well is not aware of it.
Why are you defending him so much ? Vouching that bad makes you look like an alt of that person.As I posted above,he may not be the attacker but the fact that he posted an address to which he replies he had no idea where he got that from seems fishy to me.How can someone probably apply to a signature campaign with a random address ?I certainly won't buy it.
chixka000

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:33:10 PM

How could it be a scam accusation if canah17 didn't do anything about it. I know him he is my friend and as  I have said even if you haven't send the amounts he still cannot afford that certain amounts. As if it is really a kind of malware canah as well is not aware of it.
Why are you defending him so much ? Vouching that bad makes you look like an alt of that person.As I posted above,he may not be the attacker but the fact that he posted an address to which he replies he had no idea where he got that from seems fishy to me.How can someone probably apply to a signature campaign with a random address ?I certainly won't buy it.

Whats wrong in defending your friend then? Lol , we are friends and real life. Im the one who taught him this forum. Thats the reason why i am explaining and defending him he does not know so much in here rather than me, then dont buy it. It seems that you went to this forum then walahh you already are a pro then do know already everything really?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: