Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:09:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WholeFoods $75 Egift For $45 btc  (Read 1404 times)
The Prince Of Egifts (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:14:17 AM

i'll take one from you, then possibly more if they werk for atleast a week

To be honest you really dont fit the hero status me looking for but since you are first to ask for it ill give you the vouch. Leave feedback.

Remember now you cant check the balance due to them requesting for email or zipcode of the credit card purchase which i will not reveal. However, you can download Raise app on your phone and insert the serial number and pin then use the bar code for the cashier to scan that's it.

My question to you is before giving you the vouch is are you actually gonna use the egift and go to wholefoods? If not your wasting me time. Do you understand how to use it? Last ting me want is a newbie thats gonna ask me a million questions because its there first time using a egift.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:46:58 AM

Does the card ever expire? I might be interested if it doesn't expire.

They do not expire unless of course if they were purchased with stolen credit cards and they are found out by WF.  Just make sure you wear a mask to cover your face when you go into a store to use it so they can't see you in the photo or identify you in the police lineup after you are arrested.  Cheesy

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:11:13 PM

They do not expire unless of course if they were purchased with stolen credit cards and they are found out by WF.  Just make sure you wear a mask to cover your face when you go into a store to use it so they can't see you in the photo or identify you in the police lineup after you are arrested.  Cheesy

You not gonna stop huh? You make fun of me feedback but you have alot of bad feedback to, heres proof http://m.imgur.com/sEKuNv8 you scam a lot of people.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:41:34 PM

They do not expire unless of course if they were purchased with stolen credit cards and they are found out by WF.  Just make sure you wear a mask to cover your face when you go into a store to use it so they can't see you in the photo or identify you in the police lineup after you are arrested.  Cheesy

You not gonna stop huh? You make fun of me feedback but you have alot of bad feedback to, heres proof http://m.imgur.com/sEKuNv8 you scam a lot of people.

Yea, right.  All retribution. Doesn't bother me in the slightest. Never sold a thing here or anywhere plus 4 of them were left by your 4 other alts (MRBOSSMAN, ScottyPippen, sex/money/drugs & tired of sleeping)  3 seconds apart after your original alt (MRBOSSMAN) scammed me.  Simply look were they came from and anyone with 1/2 a brain would figure it out.  Like I said.,  I NEVER try to sell anything here so the fake trust doesn't bother me at all.

Hey, your fake broken English keeps improving. Cheesy
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:45:36 PM

What the fuck, in the spirit of equal opportunity here's yours:

And from your original ALT, MRBOSSMAN:

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:07:02 PM

What the fuck, in the spirit of equal opportunity here's yours:

And from your original ALT, MRBOSSMAN:

That bosd man guy must have done really evil things to you for you to still remember him and taking all your angers out on me. Me no bosd man. You say other 4 alt is bosd man on your feedback so the other scam feedback on you is correct?
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:12:04 PM

LOL, you continue to entertain me. 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: