Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:34:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FS: Older video cards HD6970 HD4870  (Read 1448 times)
Darwin84 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:59:11 PM

That's no problem, all the skeptics can buy under their own terms. You can ask for those things but don't waste peoples time after they package and prepare things to tell them in the last email you want a 50/50 deal. That's why I declined your deal, if I wanted to scam you as you believe I would have just taken the 50% so your logic there doesn't work because I declined the deal.

I'm in a city of 3 million, which is why I don't have a great following here, there is very little need for me sell something in forum when I can dump it on craigslist and have it picked up sometimes a few hours later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 12:17:20 AM

That's no problem, all the skeptics can buy under their own terms. You can ask for those things but don't waste peoples time after they package and prepare things to tell them in the last email you want a 50/50 deal. That's why I declined your deal, if I wanted to scam you as you believe I would have just taken the 50% so your logic there doesn't work because I declined the deal.

I'm in a city of 3 million, which is why I don't have a great following here, there is very little need for me sell something in forum when I can dump it on craigslist and have it picked up sometimes a few hours later.

I offered the 50/50 deal because I have a much more trusted reputation here than you do, generally it's the one with the 0 trust sells to the one with hero rating and very high trust at a ship first get paid later or escrow only. If I knew who you were outside the forum that would be a totally different story, but I do not.

Also, I had no way of knowing you had already packaged them as in my mind we hadn't even worked out the details.

I'm just informing you of my thought process here, I was nice enough to pay 50% upfront to a person with no trust rating so that you wouldn't have to come out of pocket for shipping. I am not willing to ruin my trust over some small amount of BTC, but I'm also not willing to take the ENTIRE risk, but I felt you were honest enough to do half.

If that doesn't make sense, then I'm not sure what else to say. I was the one here doing favors, then offered again to purchase in the normal fashion of the forum, with an escrow present, and that too was declined, thus the sale as well.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Darwin84 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 12:43:18 AM

It makes partial sense. You trust me enough to lose $100 but not $200.

Don't worry no harm done other than 5 of hours me waiting for you to reply so you make your offer. I just didn't like the order you did things, if trust was your issue you should worked that out on the first reply. 

That is why I posted that reply publicly so others can see for now and future that I'm not interested in those deals regardless of who it is.

Escrow is great for multi thousand deals or overseas deals where there is truly a risk of getting scammed but who the hell posts $80 video cards for scam when they already posted proof of card and have 100+ english speaking posts.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:15:11 AM

I think he has a right to go escrow, no matter how small the amount.

I've sold things here before and I got a "Hero" account and if the buyer wanted to go escrow I always agreed.

I really don't understand why you don't want to just do escrow. Your money might get held up for 2 weeks but what is the big deal since its only $200?

If you are worried that Bitcoin might crash by then just open a hedge on Bitfinex.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Darwin84 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:00:34 AM

He certainly has a right to ask and I have a right to answer no.

Video cards are easy sellers and its as good as cash so why would I take a chance at less cash later while spending my own cash now to ship to somewhere where I didn't even want to ship and not to mention I was swallowing some of the shipping too. Yes I do expect BTC to go down but that's not the point. He didn't ask for escrow, he said deal and then 5-6 hours later asked for escrow.

Darwin84 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:10:04 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2016, 05:44:45 AM by Darwin84

sold the last 6970 .. made a new ad for the 270 here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1483079.0

forum trolls peace out

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: