Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:46:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's over for the shills and bears - BTC market cap about to explode  (Read 6423 times)
dumpida

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:36:01 PM

Lol this kwduck guy or whatever the fuck is typed, has gone from FUDding Bitcoin in all kinds of ways, to an ETH shill after realizing that all his predictions were wrong and the prices he was predicting never arrived. We are now way past 500 dollars and he deals with it by shilling ETH about how ETH will take over BTC, when ETH has been demonstrated to have unsolvable design flaws. I can't wait until the ETH hype is over, so I wonder what the FUDsters will come up with.

Haters continue hating.They just change their strategy.As you said, speaking Bitcoin down to zero makes you look stupid and retarded when the price continues to move upwards.
That's why he changed his tactics and attacks us via "Altcoin Eth is better because of bla bla bla".
Just ignore those type of guys.They are lost souls!

I am the lover of bitcoin. I will keep on loving it and will hold my bitcoin for the price in the next 30 years.

You are talking about average time. That is not what ordinary people experience when the send the money and see the confirmation.

If the transaction time is too long and it is not solved within the next 6 months, not many people will use it.

Are you considering actual facts, or just looney fucking mythical talking points?

If you look at the past year on the below linked Blockchain.info chart, average transaction times with fees has largely not changed in the past year, and averaging around 8 minutes (and a spread spikes of between 6 minutes and 13 minutes).

https://blockchain.info/charts/median-confirmation-time?timespan=2year&showDataPoints=false&daysAverageString=1&show_header=true&scale=0&address=

Contrary to your assertion, there is no emergency here in bitcoinlandia in reference to transaction times.  Furthermore, it is largely expected that seg wit is going to bring some solutions in this regard, including easier implementation of thunder and lightning network, and most likely there are going to be a lot of additional solutions in the coming months and years (in other words, you are largely overstating any kind of problem, and certainly it's not the emergency that you make it out to be).

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:51:10 PM

yes, i think that the price is going to rise really fast and rise to the new heights that people have never seen in bitcoins and it will allow us to make some good money in short time

if the price of the bitcoin starts exploding we will see a lot of increase in bitcoins popularity for sure what will make the price go up even more and i think that one day bitcoin might even make me a really rich person

I think its already like #30 top keyphrase used in google.

So it shows people are hearing what bitcoin is about or want to know whats related to it. The price we all wont know, but the best move to be ready for almost every scenario it throws at us.

Even at the bad ones too, incase so the sell price can still get you a discounted coin much as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: