Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:36:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦ MOONFAUCET.COM ♦ UP TO 500 SATOSHI EVERY 20 MIN ♦ 40% REFERRAL COMMISSION ♦♦  (Read 2910 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Magicrush

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:51:15 AM

thank you get 484 satoshi from your faucet
but why is not direct to faucetbox?

axcx

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:06:40 AM

I think it was to minimize fraud or bot
Moonfaucet (OP)

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 07:50:25 AM

@MoonFaucet   Im still trying to figure out how you are able to use Xapo as instant and btc address that go into the counter uptop . Wish i could take a look at your faucet script.  Smiley

This is moonfaucet.com, and we do not offer Xapo payouts yet but I'm already looking into adding it. I don't think it will be complicated to add. Did you run into any specific problems or haven't you been able to come up with a solution in general yet?

Moonfaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 07:57:32 AM

You're welcome. Smiley

I think it was to minimize fraud or bot

The most important reason for me to not use faucetbox is that I can do it on my own and don't want to pay a fee for other people sending my money around. But yes, additionally I don't have many options with a canned script to fight spam, especially as all botmasters have customized their bots for this. And if I have to customize it anyways I figured I can go the extra steps to make it run under my control.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 12:28:51 PM

What is this message for, been like this all day today.

And its gone.
Moonfaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 01:17:33 PM

What is this message for, been like this all day today.

https://i.imgur.com/dAdPjPm.png

This message appears when you try to make another claim within the 20 minutes.

If it doesn't let you claim even though you waited 20 minutes between claims, this could mean several things:

You tried to submit the form without entering the captcha too many times.
You repeatedly submitted wrong captchas.
You are trying to use automated methods to submit the form.
You have been trying repeatedly to get around one of the time limits.

If you think nothing of the above is true for your case, please PM me your address and I'll check the logs.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:24:57 PM

Sent you a PM

And its gone.
Moonfaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 01:41:23 PM

Sent you a PM

I had a look, and your overall usage looks legit. However, the script has detected several occasions where the form was not submitted properly. Maybe you hit F5 on the success page a couple times instead of going back to the form via the button and solving the captcha again?

If you're sure you didn't submit the same form several times, can you try again after clearing your cookies and browser cache?

Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:48:02 PM

Sent you a PM

I had a look, and your overall usage looks legit. However, the script has detected several occasions where the form was not submitted properly. Maybe you hit F5 on the success page a couple times instead of going back to the form via the button and solving the captcha again?

If you're sure you didn't submit the same form several times, can you try again after clearing your cookies and browser cache?

You are correct, form was not submitted properly.
Will do what you recommended Cache/cookies.

To do this properly I will have to log out, close all browsers.

Back soon.

And its gone.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:54:36 PM

Lift off! You have been awarded with 0.0000026 Bitcoin!

Total Amount Pending:    0.00006606 BTC

And its gone.
Moonfaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 02:04:34 PM

Cool!  Smiley From now on make sure you properly submit the form to avoid ending up on the banlist.  Wink

Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:25:16 PM

Cool!  Smiley From now on make sure you properly submit the form to avoid ending up on the banlist.  Wink

I was banned  Shocked, I copy that.

And its gone.
Moonfaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 07:09:03 PM

The payout for the first week has been sent: http://moonfaucet.com/moonfaucet-payouts/

0.00509900 BTC in pending claims for 382 users have been carried over.

A big shoutout goes to the faucet rotator ifaucet.net. They were the only ones that reached the 20k satoshi threshold and cashed in 0.00090846 BTC. Keep on sending that traffic, guys! Smiley

Moonfaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 04:30:18 PM

We just added a Dogecoin Faucet: http://moonfaucet.com/dogecoin-faucet/

Faucet Details:
  • Claim amount: 3 to 10 DOGE
  • Claim interval: 20 minutes
  • Payout threshold: 500 DOGE
  • Payouts go directly to your dogecoin address
  • Payout schedule: Weekly (Sat/Sun)
  • Referral commission: 40%
    (The referral link will be displayed after your first claim.)

Check pending payouts for your dogecoin address: http://moonfaucet.com/check-dogecoin-address/
All completed dogecoin payouts will be listed here: http://moonfaucet.com/moonfaucet-dogecoin-payouts/
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:08:54 PM

Banned already from the Doge, thats ok i shall live with it, my mistake.

You do not allow fill form?, I made a mistake of seeing your instructions about only using one wallet is allowed, and you can not change it.
Thinking the system had flagged me, I had to find my wallet id and paste it again.

Boom no more Doge for me.

And its gone.
Moonfaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 08:00:01 AM

Again? Well, if you're really using the faucet in a legit way I'm wondering what you are doing.

Can you PM me a list of the browser plugins you're using that may have caused it and a more exact description of the steps that get you banned? Also send me your DOGE address so I can have a look at the logs.

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 12:54:59 PM

Great Faucet! Got 289 Satoshi and 7 DOGE on my first claims. Would it be possible to display our balance on the page without having to go through the address checker? Isn't there a way that you can set our cookies to display our balances based on our addresses, since we can't change them once we make a claim?

Overall, the script is easy to use, and I hope to see your site stay a while at the current rate structure!

Congratulations on the launch Smiley

Moonfaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 07:52:41 AM

Great Faucet! Got 289 Satoshi and 7 DOGE on my first claims. Would it be possible to display our balance on the page without having to go through the address checker? Isn't there a way that you can set our cookies to display our balances based on our addresses, since we can't change them once we make a claim?

Overall, the script is easy to use, and I hope to see your site stay a while at the current rate structure!

Congratulations on the launch Smiley

Thanks for the feedback! It should indeed be possible. I'll have a look and see what I can do.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:37:59 PM

Forgot to say thanks for the payouts, and the Doge faucet is working fine for me.

https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/42b6d191175535bf603b65e99822ab5c8485b059131aa5056ce3bd2316cb4baf/

And its gone.
Moonfaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 09:08:33 AM

UPDATE: The claim form will now pre-populate the input field with your payout address as long as you keep the browser session alive.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: