Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:22:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit support, does not work  (Read 752 times)
Ms (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:11:49 PM

Good afternoon!!
  It's been 48 hours, which requested the withdrawal of 220 dcr in the wallet yobit, and yet is in the process with 0 confirmation, please check, sent messages for support and you guys do not respond

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:12:05 PM

Good afternoon!!
  It's been 48 hours, which requested the withdrawal of 220 dcr in the wallet yobit, and yet is in the process with 0 confirmation, please check, sent messages for support and you guys do not respond

Welcome to Yolobit

The exchange where you can check in but you can never leave with your funds......

Grin

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
BitBerau

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:13:54 PM

Good afternoon!!
I do advise you to open a scam accusation against them, and provide all the proof u have. When there is a scam accusation against them, only then they always reply. I don't know why, but they need to be forced to reply to us, unfortunately.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:15:07 PM

I heard of someone who has tried to withdraw bunch of iCoins from there the last 6 months without success.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:15:47 PM

Good afternoon!!
Honestly yobit is the o the worst support.. just wait if 2 to 5 days before they can responce to your issue..
Honestly i wan to withdraw also my paccoin at yobit i want to transfer it in other trading site.. because i bought many times

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Drekavac

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:22:18 PM

I just withdraw small portion from there, just because i was panicked a little bit because of this post,
and didn't had any problems so please stop this nonsense!
Everything is ok!
Probably they need time for response, but wait..
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:36:25 PM

This is acutally nothing new. This is the way how support works at Yobit.
I traded a lot on this exchange but due to some problems and bad support I switched over to a other one. From my experience, the best way to get "fast" support is not opening a support ticket but writing in the shout box with adding "@Yobit Dev" as receiver. Sometimes, this way is a marvel  Smiley
Evildrum

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:40:00 PM

I like getting random responses back 6 weeks later,you guys are tripping! Cool

Do not understand why they do not set up more people to handle these aspects,it would take them into a new bracket if they could clamp down on this issue and respond to inquires in a prompt time frame.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:43:47 PM

I think that an exchange with a signature campaign here could provide a better presence and reply to users issues...
Evildrum

Activity: 84

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:47:43 PM

I think that an exchange with a signature campaign here could provide a better presence and reply to users issues...

The signature is run in the same fashion,they rarely check in to update issues or let us know what is going on.
Hilarious just cleans house once a month of spammers,which seems to be his only duty with them.
Their wallet to pay signatures goes empty over the weekends and its been like that for some time.

Thinking of changing signatures soon as they are getting more and more complaints on service and I rather not become the target based on my signature. Roll Eyes

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
kris BTC

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:08:09 PM

30 days and still no response for me, cryptopia response time is a day or 2
tylerik1

Activity: 392

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:55:02 PM

Good afternoon!!

Yeah I also had some problems the last days with yobit. Theyre too slow with their support tickets!

Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:20:41 PM

The signature is run in the same fashion,they rarely check in to update issues or let us know what is going on.
Hilarious just cleans house once a month of spammers,which seems to be his only duty with them.
Their wallet to pay signatures goes empty over the weekends and its been like that for some time.

Thinking of changing signatures soon as they are getting more and more complaints on service and I rather not become the target based on my signature. Roll Eyes

Those complains on the service, it maybe have more serious reason why people chooses to change signatures. Aside from identifying those spammers, maybe they should keep regular posters at their welfare in order to prevent this scenario to happen. It's not worthy that those following rules and dedicated posters leaving for a minor reasons, so this must be reviewed by op for future corrections.
MOSSAD

Activity: 441

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:52:26 PM

If I do routine activities in trading, I'd better trade in bittrex or in poloniex if for y0b!t just for fun.
there is rumor that from the y0b!t party to cheat
it happened to my friend doing withdraw
the report is already confrm but btc is not in my friend's wallet
Paredao
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1615

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:25:47 PM

Some day the support of the Yobit worked ? I have account there and never got an answer from support. Look for another exchange. Undecided

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:34:42 PM

why just go the people to yoshit?  the whole forum warns here the people there to store
and yet there are always problems! do not read the people before or do they not infomate themselves enough?
only money must be gone before the people understand it. this is funny
freshprinceofbelair

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:05:21 AM

omg , yesterday i deposited a hefty amount in my yobit account and now it not even opening. i think its safe to say"godspeed my precious funds on yobit"
Yhan

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:18:58 AM

Ohh i thought I just have a bad internet connection that's why I cannot open their site. I hope that they bwill fix it soom i have my btc deposit in yobit and ethereum.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:27:22 AM

Ohh i thought I just have a bad internet connection that's why I cannot open their site. I hope that they bwill fix it soom i have my btc deposit in yobit and ethereum.
the site is fully working the only problem is thier support team they will not respond so if you experience problem on your deposit or withdrawal it will take more time before they fix it.
tel29

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:53:48 PM

What happened:
37 days ago, I sent coins to Yobit, they were never deposited
Scammers login: tel29

Amount Scammed: 6.545407 ETH
Payment Method: deposit in my wallet in YOBIT : 0xcd0c0df7f1Ba0D7D47AB064d0701b0ffc2991B0f
Proof of Payment:  Transaction  0x0cdeccff2073f6f09567c85aa9004bb5ca098531e956d236c1021e1a2bf0c6b7
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x0cdeccff2073f6f09567c85aa9004bb5ca098531e956d236c1021e1a2bf0c6b7

PM/Chat Logs:

I opened five tickets support, i sent private message in bitcointalk and bits.media, MMGP and until now nothing.
Stay away from the Yobit exchange!!!
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:29:19 AM

Omg, not a small amount to donate to yobit admins. As for me it's this is the worst exchange from all.
It is the worst exchange that has been operating for years. I don't know the reason why there are traders that still intact of using them.

IIRC, majority of the crypto exchanges were DDOS attacked and yobit is not an exempted one from these attackers.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:44:06 PM

Omg, not a small amount to donate to yobit admins. As for me it's this is the worst exchange from all.
It is the worst exchange that has been operating for years. I don't know the reason why there are traders that still intact of using them.

IIRC, majority of the crypto exchanges were DDOS attacked and yobit is not an exempted one from these attackers.
People are ignorant and when their coins stuck there for months then they come here to complain how yobit is terrible exchange and how they have worst support ever. Another thing is they have too many problems with wallets, so unless you want to withdraw only bitcoins I would stay away from it.
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:07:24 PM

People are ignorant and when their coins stuck there for months then they come here to complain how yobit is terrible exchange and how they have worst support ever. Another thing is they have too many problems with wallets, so unless you want to withdraw only bitcoins I would stay away from it.

Most of their problems are existing with those wallets for the coins that I'm not familiar with and I don't even know that those coins are existing.

Still there are lucky traders that are being helped by yobit's support but majority are complaining on their service.

To avoid such issues, just don't use them.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: