Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:19:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If ETH $ value is real than BTC price should skyrocket  (Read 307 times)
Victoo (OP)

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:47:14 PM

I've been on the sidelines of the whole ETH phenomenon for many months now. I will not get involved into the debate regarding the legitimacy of the Ethereum project - I do not have a dog in this race, but I do want the crypto to get to its full potential and into the mainstream where it rightfully belongs.

ETH is flirting with 1 billion market cap for the second or third time in the last two months. The only other alt coin to have ever at any point in the crypto history achieved this was LTC during the late 2013 bubble.

Enough of the ETH vs BTC blabber and infighting, we should all be glad that this is happening. And if ETH is not really legit and not really worth more than 1 billion - sooner or later the free market will correct this and it will weed out all the shitcoins as well. It takes time, but in the end the free market is not biased and it is fair.

Just my two satoshis worth,

Vik

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: