Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:38:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unocoin Delay  (Read 1767 times)
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:57:00 AM

Were you told the reason why did it took so long for them to transfer and also why they were not able to transfer to your old A/c and required a new A/c to transfer the amount. Better late than never but its a bit concern now if it takes above a week to get money

Nope, no reason communicated. Changing my service provider to Coinsecure now. Unocoin could have handled this scene more gracefully.

Good decision indeed , at least Coinsecure never ever delay for withdrawals always fastest and the lowest fees in the market Smiley

I terms of fee, Unocoin charges the highest around 1.15% of the transaction amount. Well on other hand CS charges less and also thier withdrawal and deposit are quite instant and best service also provided by them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 11:27:16 PM

Were you told the reason why did it took so long for them to transfer and also why they were not able to transfer to your old A/c and required a new A/c to transfer the amount. Better late than never but its a bit concern now if it takes above a week to get money

Nope, no reason communicated. Changing my service provider to Coinsecure now. Unocoin could have handled this scene more gracefully.
Unocoin had a toll free number where you can communicate if there is any issues with your account and by reading your thread i did not see you doing that ,why dont you try contacting them through their toll free number and settle the issue as you wont be able to see their response from the unocoin team till now in this forum.
S_D (OP)

Activity: 198
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:44:02 AM

Unocoin had a toll free number where you can communicate if there is any issues with your account and by reading your thread i did not see you doing that ,why dont you try contacting them through their toll free number and settle the issue as you wont be able to see their response from the unocoin team till now in this forum.
I did call them every alternate day when the issue was open coz they never responded on their support ticket system.
The issue is resolved now.

After the funds were received they suggested the problem was at my end. However I didn't face this issue with other service providers.

Free bitcoins, to reveal private key scratch here ==>>  5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:59:08 PM

Hi,
Yeah, I am less active on this forum.

We cannot process our going payments during weekends. We are still trying to get the bulk uploading IMPS facility with our bankers. Given the number of out going INR transactions we need to process, individual IMPS transactions to be entered manually is not feasible.

Not exactly sure of the issue in our OP's case, but most of time either it is the presence/absence of leading zero in bank account number (some sending banks have issue with it but others will just processs it - they seem to have a list of number of digits in accountn number that every bank as identified through IFSC should have) or the wrong account number itself.

I m sorry for the delayed processing. Such reversals are very very rare but when it happens, it is a bit of comborsome and slow process due to lot of manual intervention from our end.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████