Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:51:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how many Indian woman using bitcoin?  (Read 5150 times)
Poornimagoswami

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:37:59 AM

Many Indian women use bitcoin, like me.
nice to seeing this
i created this topic to getting average number of women using bitcoin now I'm happy to listen you.
Thank you so much! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:44:35 PM

more than 70% indian woman's(girls,lady,woman) are very undeveloped compare to other foreigners woman.
now question is that how many woman are using bitcoin in india and can they drive bitcoin to top peak?
because indian ladies often ignore technical things like bitcoin so whats your opinion on this...? Grin
ya u are right at this point , as in india female were not giving proper privilege from early time.so they are not having a contact with digital world and also i dont think more 20 % female in india know about btc or alt coins.
And out of 20% also they do not take part in it.
mynameisdon (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:45:16 AM

more than 70% indian woman's(girls,lady,woman) are very undeveloped compare to other foreigners woman.
now question is that how many woman are using bitcoin in india and can they drive bitcoin to top peak?
because indian ladies often ignore technical things like bitcoin so whats your opinion on this...? Grin
ya u are right at this point , as in india female were not giving proper privilege from early time.so they are not having a contact with digital world and also i dont think more 20 % female in india know about btc or alt coins.
And out of 20% also they do not take part in it.
not really. i think 20% is big amount.

camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:53:15 AM

My friend is using.

With the ease provided by Internet Bankin and the technology openin the doors to many opportunities I believ its just th matter of awareness. Provide th info to people and they are ready to explore. I worked in corporate and there men and women all are equal. In fact the head of my department was a women. So its just th matter of awareness. If we can provide them the scope, they are ready and willin to try new things.
pratap11

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:30:13 PM

I never heard a single women from India using bitcoin or even talking about bitcoin.So i think the percentage of women in bitcoin from india would be 1% as compared to men using bitcoin in India.Its real very rare
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:50:04 AM

There is no survey done yet but if we take awarness of btc among women in idea apart from women directly connected to digital society.it is very low as they generally focus on domestic living.and very less women are in digital sectors.
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 01:01:43 PM

Dont say that 70 percent of the girls are underdeveloped well 50 50 percent it happens that they are under developed .well to be honest bitcoins are a still long way to go in india .and it might take more than 20 years to be a popular cyrptocurrency in india ..lets hope best for the future ..kudoos Smiley
xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 04:30:48 PM

I'm sure there are many who do so. There could be women working in Bitcoin startups as well who're using Bitcoins, like for example Chitral Patel is a Growth Officer at ZebPay and I'm sure she's a Bitcoin enthusiast like her profile portrays from her Quora response here: https://www.quora.com/Why-is-there-a-vast-difference-in-BUY-and-SELL-price-of-Bitcoins-in-India

It would be nice to heard from a Woman Bitcoin enthusiast about their experiences using Bitcoins in India and how they'd make use of it in their daily lives. I'm sure a lot of movie tickets can be purchased using it and women can easily book tickets on the ZebPay application.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 05:57:46 PM

There are few women are involved with btc directly so obviously the interest would arise in them. But as overall its not much and I think this case would be valid internationally as due to understanding or their own reasons.
nizamcc
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:40:03 PM

OP, please don't think that women are not into bitcoins and don't take them as underdeveloped or non-techy because I don't know about many, but I have a group of girls, I mean they are my friends who use bitcoins for their daily use and even trade this. They once did a joke by saying that there will come a time they will start ordering their groceries too using bitcoins, but I said that their wish will soon come true.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:51:25 PM

OP, please don't think that women are not into bitcoins and don't take them as underdeveloped or non-techy because I don't know about many, but I have a group of girls, I mean they are my friends who use bitcoins for their daily use and even trade this. They once did a joke by saying that there will come a time they will start ordering their groceries too using bitcoins, but I said that their wish will soon come true.
Which city you are located at,honestly saying dude i havent seen any girl till now who talk about bitcoin or cryptocurrency.i know there are many women which are expert in crypto field and are working in well known company but if we take in general then india lacks far behind.
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 06:54:00 AM

Based on the data available with Unocoin, the highest % women is seen at Bangalore Hyderabad and Mumbai.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

skang

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

from democracy to self-rule.

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:18:04 AM

Based on the data available with Unocoin, the highest % women is seen at Bangalore Hyderabad and Mumbai.

The IT hubs as expected..

I am not at all disappointed in seeing less woman in tech as I am not at all disappointed in seeing less men in sociology, anthropology and teaching.

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."
matumbaman

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:40:00 AM

I don't have an idea on how many feminine are we here that uses bitcoin.
nizamcc
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:06:31 PM

Which city you are located at,honestly saying dude i havent seen any girl till now who talk about bitcoin or cryptocurrency.i know there are many women which are expert in crypto field and are working in well known company but if we take in general then india lacks far behind.

I won't disclose where am I located at currently, but yeah, I do know that they are very rich in exploring and learning new things.
They are all studying computer science and so, using bitcoins is general among all of us (I mean the group), won't say they are experts but they definitely take part in any bitcoin related events that occur in our country.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:10:59 AM

Bitcoin is not very popular in India. Yeah nowadays people started hearing about it . When i tell to anyone about digital currency they start laughing. They cant believe something like digital currency is there. I am not speaking about ladies alone. I am telling in general. I know some are using bitcoins but its not that popular. When i try to explain about it to anyone specially ladies , the first advice they give me this- Please dont fall in any scam sites.There are lot of scams out there in net ,please dont listen all those. This is what everybody or most ladies say when I tell about bitcoin to them. Because all ladies are having savings oriented mindset and they dont believe anything easily without any solid proof.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: