Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:58:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform.  (Read 16285 times)
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:45:28 AM

when will the ico start?

They had one in like 2014 or something.
Yeah, they had an airdrop so gave out I think it was about 40k to those that signed up back then, no ICO as far as I know.

I remember it being an ICO plus airdrop, although I think not many people bought into the ICO back then when it was mostly just about marketplace.life; a lot has changed since then.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:20:42 AM

I remember it being an ICO plus airdrop, although I think not many people bought into the ICO back then when it was mostly just about marketplace.life; a lot has changed since then.
That rings a bell, my memory is not that great as there were so many alts coming out around that time.
dannyman (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:00:25 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2016, 07:31:31 PM by dannyman

Lots of info in here....particularly interesting is the fact they said they created Expanse for the purpose of hosting the Loyyal Platform.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfrKTdCJ2Iw

The clip says Loyyal will go 'live' this year. hold tightly your coins people, I look at SIA coin going up like 10,000% and they don't even have any users. Loyyal looking at the companies that will use it means millions of dollars will be entering the platform. Can you imagine the numbers with just the affiliated airline? Real money, real business......real low marketcap. Plus looking at Bittrex accounts only a handful of people have seriously discovered it.....insane.
Haunebu81

Activity: 525

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:23:24 PM

Lots of info in here....particularly interesting is the fact they said they created Expanse for the purpose of hosting the Loyyal Platform.

The clip says Loyyal will go 'live' this year. hold tightly your coins people, I look at SIA coin going up like 10,000% and they don't even have any users. Loyyal looking at the companies that will use it means millions of dollars will be entering the platform. Can you imagine the numbers with just the affiliated airline? Real money, real business......real low marketcap. Plus looking at Bittrex accounts only a handful of people have seriously discovered it.....insane.

Wow, great vid! This sounds like it has huge potential. It wouldn't surprise me if the market cap of this coin will reach $100 million within the next year.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:57:57 AM

Wow, great vid! This sounds like it has huge potential. It wouldn't surprise me if the market cap of this coin will reach $100 million within the next year.

Honestly I'm trying to be as neutral and as realistic as possible but there is also a part of me that thinks relatively soon this will absolutely explode and people will be amazed at the rise. You just got to look at the clients that will soon use the platform and for goodness sake they are just the start as Dubai has backed this and we all know how much money is in its luxury tourist sector. And Dubai gov is just one client. 99% of coins even really big ones have almost no money passing through them apart from crypto speculators.......this platform will definitely have millions and in time possibly billions......so who the hell wants to sell?

Marketcap at less tha 1m is hilariously cheap of you just look at the cold facts. It's an exciting hold..
Haunebu81

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 11:07:49 AM

Interesting. The price rises slightly, then someone dumps. I look at the top two largest holders and their balances are slightly decreased.
Haunebu81

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 11:48:01 AM

Does the Ribbit.me online wallet have 2FA?
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:15:52 PM

Does the Ribbit.me online wallet have 2FA?

Each time you log in you need to upload your encrypted backup. So you need both the file and the password to log in. You can either store that file on your computer, or connect automatically to your account with a cloud provider.

kliown

Activity: 1080

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:20:24 PM

Any update from loyyal  Huh
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:22:10 PM

this is not official thread
Haunebu81

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:42:59 PM

Any update from loyyal  Huh

I wouldn't worry. Based on the charts, it looks to me as if there will be some positive movements soon.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:51:55 PM

Any update from loyyal  Huh

Don't take this personally its not directed at you.... but I'm tired of projects being pumped on regular superficial news. The news out of Loyyal the last few weeks are enough to be excited about this project forever. Regular updates have become the new pump for developers....its BS and also if a developer docent come out with some hyped up news for a week people talk about a coin being dead and the developer has run off.

Loyyal I hope never is one of those projects, there is enough news out of the project already, we don't need the developer to come here and tell us why we should all buy some more coins.

We already know a lot about the project and I expect a lot to happen this year, e.g we know the plan is for Expanse to be the new blockchain they have developed. We know they expect to go 'live' this year, we know they have real industry backing including the government of Dubai. lets just sit and wait for these things to unfold in time....and not be hyped on a daily basis by a developer here. There are a few hours of youtube videos that explain the vision....what more do people need for now. This project will probably never get the kind of daily feedback here some want so if thats what you need to float your boat and invest in a coin can I suggest you look at other projects with loads of feedback and ermm no actual users....

Bottom line is investors can be hopeful that this will grow not for a short term speculation but because real money comes into the platform and boosts the value of it....they are two very different things, one rises for a few weeks and there other rises and stays up...
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:46:16 PM

that is very fine!! Smiley

As i wrote:

christopherfranko

9:09 PM The RBR tokens will be swapped to a new asset on a new chain in the future.

christopherfranko
9:09 PM and we do, its just not public

Smiley
Romanknickl

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:03:28 PM

Interesting. The price rises slightly, then someone dumps. I look at the top two largest holders and their balances are slightly decreased.

Yep, i agree!
i saw such a balance change very often in RBR the last months.
the whales are dump a few coins and buy back later, but i think it's not working very well at the moment Grin

dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:28:12 PM

As i wrote:

christopherfranko

9:09 PM The RBR tokens will be swapped to a new asset on a new chain in the future.

christopherfranko

Smiley

I'm curious about what Chris Franko said about some incredible news from Loyyal soon. As you can see he said it 2 weeks ago so it might mean the Governmnet of Dubai partnership or possibly something else?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173722.msg14914424#msg14914424
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:34:27 PM

Yep, i agree!
i saw such a balance change very often in RBR the last months.
the whales are dump a few coins and buy back later, but i think it's not working very well at the moment Grin

It's a reasonable thing to do to get more coins or if you just want to trade but my hunch is its like picking quarters up in front of a steam roller. My gut feeling is some news will come through on Loyyal and it will make a very rapid gain in a very short time....better to position for that than try to time things exactly IMO.
Romanknickl

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:53:57 PM

As i wrote:

christopherfranko

christopherfranko

Smiley

I'm curious about what Chris Franko said about some incredible news from Loyyal soon. As you can see he said it 2 weeks ago so it might mean the Governmnet of Dubai partnership or possibly something else?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173722.msg14914424#msg14914424

I don't know, everything is possible! the developer surprised me again and again...

BUT

I am pretty sure that RBR will hit POLONIEX after the swap!

The last comments on bittrex:

nocra    Why is Loyal (RibbitRewards) not on Polo??            9 hours ago
    shorts    prediction: next trex coin to be listed on polo: rbr    10 hours ago
    nocra    Why is RBR (RibbitRewards) not on Polo??            6 days ago
    CryptyMike    BTC, ETH, DAO, RBR on the rise. What the heck    1 week ago
   shorts    Jabbawa, have a look at rbr btw                            1 week ago
    JJBitcoin    yall know about loyyal/rbr?                                    1 week ago
    JJBitcoin    poloniex needs to add ribbitrewards/loyyal            1 week ago

m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:05:59 AM

Glad to see the price coming closer to the fundraised amount of 1.5 million USD.

With these news, I see Loyyal being at much higher valuations in a not too distant future.

kwest

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:05:30 AM

I think I'm done buying at these prices, pretty happy with my position. If we dip again I'll soak up some more though.
My understanding is that the new asset that RBR will be swapped for will be something along the lines of "plenti points". And then there will be partner specific points as well.
I find it interesting that Expanse pretty much = Loyyal. That means that they do have a presence on bitcointalk, just a bit under the radar. They choose not to participate in this thread. Yet, anyway.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:09:24 AM

I think I'm done buying at these prices, pretty happy with my position. If we dip again I'll soak up some more though.
My understanding is that the new asset that RBR will be swapped for will be something along the lines of "plenti points". And then there will be partner specific points as well.
I find it interesting that Expanse pretty much = Loyyal. That means that they do have a presence on bitcointalk, just a bit under the radar. They choose not to participate in this thread. Yet, anyway.

Expanse is not their project but Frankos.....expanse does not equal Loyyal...they just created a custom chain that served their unique needs, that's like saying Factom is pretty much Bitcoin cause it uses the same blockchain. To me it shows the background thought and effort has gone into making this project a long term business IMO.

So you have given up buying at half the initial price.....Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: