Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:53:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Bitcoin Algorithmic Trading robot - get set up in 5 minutes with auto mode  (Read 143 times)
itilexpert (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 08:28:57 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2020, 12:48:04 PM by itilexpert

I am marketing a free Algorithmic trading robot which will allow you to set up automated trading based on algorithms that have been backtested against 200k prices/ timeframes, trading Bitcoin/ USD, or other cryptocurrencies against the dollar. The robot can work with multiple strategies, algo's, timeframes and with additional parameters such as stoploss and take profit. It will perform the entire process including execution of trades on the Bitfinex and KuCoin exchanges.  It is based on the idea of backtesting all strength/ weakness entry and exit points and reporting on the best performing backtest so that it can be used for live trading. The robot has an auto mode (recommended mode) and advanced mode. In the recommended mode, the highest performing algo in the backtest for the timeframe designed is presented for use.  Algocentric also provides a secondary product called Trading Discovery which allows advanced users to experiment with backtesting scenarios to form their own high performing algorithms for use. Trading Discovery is a client / server solution that allows central collation of backtests so that they can be shared which effectively distributes the workload among users’ machines in a "grid computing" type setup.

I developed this software myself and have been using the software personally for several years, and I decided to put it into a distributable package to see if I can market it, therefore am giving it away for free until further notice. For clarity, the full functionality is free until further notice.  The package has a license which is centrally controlled and can be stopped at any point in time. The product will be free until further notice.

The website and product are both Beta versions i.e. very much "pop up" versions which are due to be formalised later if there is interest in the product. I would appreciate that anyone interested takes a proper look at the product and comments (as opposed to Ad Hominem negative comments). Also, I would appreciate if users communicate any feedback, and errors/ error messages to me.

Format: Executable file which runs a console menu driven application
Platforms: Windows, Linux (tested on Ubuntu)
Exchanges: Bitfinex, KuCoin

The product must be used in accordance with the warnings, and terms and conditions which are displayed upon launch. All trading is carried out entirely at your own risk, and no liability is accepted for any trades carried out. It is important to understand the risks and required controls for trading. 80 to 90% of retail traders lose money, and many wipe out their entire trading account.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 10:09:50 AM

~snip~

Firstly you should move your thread to a more appropriate section of the forum, here
Secondly, you said that this is free but as I understand, you don't give the full bot but something like a sample of it.
And finally, why anyone to trust you and your bot or even push the link that you posted? Sorry but you are a newbie, a total stranger here... Undecided

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
itilexpert (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 11:56:06 AM

Thanks for your response. I have reposted this in digital goods section.  Also, I have edited the post to clarify that it is the full functionality that is free, until further notice.

I am a newbie yes. I have a history in the finance/ technology sector going back 20 years, much of it in banking, also LinkedIn profile and UK Limited company, and happy to post details if it helps. Do you have any other suggestions about how to establish credibility?
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3650

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2020, 05:55:54 AM

I am a newbie yes. I have a history in the finance/ technology sector going back 20 years, much of it in banking, also LinkedIn profile and UK Limited company, and happy to post details if it helps. Do you have any other suggestions about how to establish credibility?
Is the program open source or is it free, and since it is a platform for developing a trading strategy, why not give the strategy for free and then leave the user to choose the appropriate robot to implement it?

You can establish trust by leaving your personal data, LinkedIn profile, and UK address or leaving a certain amount with one of the trusted members for the trading experience, for example, you put $ 1000 + a prize for everyone who proves that the program is a scam or have some hacks backdoors.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
itilexpert (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 01:14:46 PM

Is the program open source or is it free, and since it is a platform for developing a trading strategy, why not give the strategy for free and then leave the user to choose the appropriate robot to implement it?

You can establish trust by leaving your personal data, LinkedIn profile, and UK address or leaving a certain amount with one of the trusted members for the trading experience, for example, you put $ 1000 + a prize for everyone who proves that the program is a scam or have some hacks backdoors.

The program is not open source. I may decide to exploit the programme commercially at some point in time, but I am allowing free use of it for now. The programme took me two years to write.

I am quite happy to describe the trading strategy. The strategy uses the indicators below. It looks at the extent to which an indicator condition is met, for example with SMA5, how much above/ below the price the SMA line is, and normalises this into a reading between -10 and +10, which is a strength indicator. The system then backtests the ticker against each indicator, and parameter combination for entering and existing a trade e.g. 8:3, or 9:-5, and for each strategy (trend following or buy low sell high), each timeframe, each stop loss level and each take profit level, with 200,000 historical prices (or as price history is available). A query of the backtest results then shows us which backtests produced the highest annual returns, and these strategies are used in the trading robot.

SMA5 - Simple Moving Average, 5 period
SMA10 - Simple Moving Average, 10 period
SMA20 - Simple Moving Average, 20 period
SMA90 - Simple Moving Average, 90 period
SMA200 - Simple Moving Average, 200 period
EMA6 - Exponential Moving Average, 6 period
EMA12 - Exponential Moving Average, 12 period
EMA26 - Exponential Moving Average, 26 period
EMA90 - Exponential Moving Average, 90 period
EMA200 - Exponential Moving Average, 200 period
10D - An algorithm developed by us which makes a prediction based on advances or declines in the last ten periods.
DON5 - Donchian Channel, 5 period
DON10 - Donchian Channel, 10 period
DON20 - Donchian Channel, 20 period
RSI - Relative Strength Index
CON - Connors Algorithm
VOL - Volatility measure
STO3 - Stochastics, 3 period
STO14 - Stochastics, 14 period
STOR3 - Stochastics with Relative Strength Index, 3 period
STOR14 - Stochastics with Relative Strength Index, 14 period
ICHI - Chibouk Cloud
ICHI2 - Ichimoku Cloud with line smoothing

Here is my linkedin profit:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/nick-collier-27829b6/
I have only created a skeleton record for my current role for privacy reasons. I have also put in this post number in the current role record to prove that it is my record. I am not comfortable publishing personal details online such as my address.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: